• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8 years & multiple accounts, blackmailed PT with a chargeback and boasted on RWI

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Oh really. Your thread was a cry for help on the internet though.
Bravo 👏

winning independence day GIF by IFC

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Look, I've really taken the community's feedback on board about leeching, and not contributing, so I figured I would start posting more reviews.

Anyway, I just quickly borrowed the keys to another car in valet (Huracan Performante Spyder), and decided to review a 26579CE I bought from PureTime.

Great watch, although a couple of the ceramic links have broken -- which has never happened with gen ceramic watches I've owned.

Also, some of the pins holding the links unevenly protude out, which is probably the most immediate visual tell, for me, anyway.

@Cheesegrater still waiting for you to show me your car collection. Did you see the Amazon easter egg btw?

munichman

Known Member
25/3/24
Munich, Germany
Hey guys,
calm down.
We have to understand the OP and his behavior.

He obviously has a massive size problem which he apparently has to compensate by posting his (?) ugly car on various sites in the internet.
A quick picture search came up with this link
Small d**k, ugly car ...
And the gentleman is an eager poster on r****t
DUKE OF DUBLIN
I think the case can be closed now. (y)

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Hey guys,
calm down.
We have to understand the OP and his behavior.

He obviously has a massive size problem which he apparently has to compensate by posting his (?) ugly car on various sites in the internet.
A quick picture search came up with this link
Small d**k, ugly car ...
And the gentleman is an eager poster on r****t
DUKE OF DUBLIN
I think the case can be closed now. (y)
...that guy has no arm hair and is driving a left-hand drive car.

Look, I'm sure your penis is just about as big as your IQ.

Please don't hurt me, big guy :(

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for the delay of the order but threaten a charge back is not the correct way in this business, specially when we allowed payment by paypal. We have no choice but to refund the whole order. Regarding the refund, We will need to wait for the third-party payment company to issue the refund , that's why a refund usually will take 2-3 days to process. I am sure you should have recieved your money back now, Thank you

burr77

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/7/24
Kind sir, you are flexing your peasant S1000RR as your profile photo.

Just sit on that thought for a minute.
How is my profile picture trying to Flex? Im not the one getting pressed when members said you couldn't afford a gen. Do you know what a flex is?

Anyone can get a lambo on lease these days. Even peasants such as yourself.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
And goodbye @k48, sorry it took so long, but we take it seriously when a guy with multiple accounts blackmails with a chargeback. Just a little time to verify who you are and the deed is done and sealed.
See you next time you have problems and you make another account to blackmail a TD.

P.S. don't give up your valet job