• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8 years & multiple accounts, blackmailed PT with a chargeback and boasted on RWI

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
OP, I'll give you some word of advice, maybe even after 8 years we all can learn something new.

Treat the dealers as normal human beings, with respect, and you'll get the same.​

Threatening people never gets you anywhere. Especially when you have an order with them. It's like insulting the guy serving you your food. Before you come with me with the "I didn't threaten them", you threatened a charge back on them. This is a huge no no in the replica game. It compromises their payment method, and all the money in the account, as well as brings scrutiny onto them.

In fact, you can see a funny little member here pull a chargeback and got brigged for it.

Dealers have the right to also refuse to do business with people they feel is unfair on them. They don't need to serve you. I have a feeling from the way you talked in this thread that Puretime was turned off by the way you talk to them and chose not to deal with you anymore.

Regarding your two watches, 1 month is a bit of a wait but not uncommon in the replica scene. They'll send you pictures when they have stuff. QC pictures and other stuff takes time. I don't know why they only sent you one or two pictures but my guess is for you to lay off of them while they prepare actual QC pictures, you blew up at them, and they just decided to not deal with you anymore.

Regarding the refund, I think you are maybe just panicking. It takes a few days up to a week or two for wire banking to process. So another panic button/impatience from your end. It's been 3 days. I do believe that people are entitled to a refund for their goods and to get the refund.

You called them a scammer but you have had 8 orders with them go smoothly. Think about the differences in the way you treated them with your previous order and this current order.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Haha, this thread somewhat blew up.

The whole point of this thread was to make a very pointed statement to pressure their customer service team into either fulfilling my order, or refunding me my money.

This thread has now served its purpose, because PureTime has now initiated the refund.

---

With respect to the random, asinine, jabs...

When dealing with any online business, especially one which has a multi-million dollar yearly turnover as PureTime does, the main thing to instil confidence in your customer is communication.

PureTime provided a deadline, which they missed, and I had to repeatedly chase them for updates.

They were then flaky and unhelpful when I did chase them up.

People jumping to defend a business turning over millions of dollars, ignoring that I made multiple good-faith attempts to contact them for updates first, is wild.

Also, with respect to refund processing times, this was all done via PayPal. The whole refund should've taken only a few minutes, but instead took several days, multiple emails and a negative RWI thread to get them to act.

---

TDs can be great and allow us to pursue a fun hobby, but they should still be beholden to basic customer service principles.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪

The whole point of this thread was to make a very pointed statement to pressure their customer service team into either fulfilling my order, or refunding me my money.

This thread has now served its purpose, because PureTime has now initiated the refund.

---

When dealing with any online business, especially one which has a multi-million dollar yearly turnover as PureTime does, the main thing to instil confidence in your customer is communication.

PureTime provided a deadline, which they missed, and I had to repeatedly chase them for updates.

People jumping to defend a business turning over millions of dollars, ignoring that I made multiple good-faith attempts to contact them for updates first, is wild.

Also, with respect to refund processing times, this was all done via PayPal. The whole refund should've taken only a few minutes, but instead took several days, multiple emails and a negative RWI thread to get them to act.

---

TDs can be great and allow us to pursue a fun hobby, but they should still be beholden to basic customer service principles.
So this is merely an online intimidation with a ransom note?

Reaps

25/9/22

---

---

Why should Puretime have good customer service for someone that used threats to get what they wanted? You're using the shitty "we need to hold TDs to good customer service standards" to hide your behavior. I don't think TDs need to give any kind of service to someone who threatens them.

Glad you got what you wanted, but you think that this threat got you your refund. In reality it's the forum standards that the forum lays out for its dealers that did.

Congrats and please disappear until you have a new problem for us to have to resolve for you.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
So this is merely an online intimidation with a ransom note?
No, this is merely pointed online criticism outlining real actions that PureTime did to not deliver on products I paid for, then not issue me with a refund in a timely manner.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Why should Puretime have good customer service for someone that used threats to get what they wanted? You're using the shitty "we need to hold TDs to good customer service standards" to hide your behavior. I don't think TDs need to give any kind of service to someone who threatens them.

Glad you got what you wanted, but you think that this threat got you your refund. In reality it's the forum standards that the forum lays out for its dealers that did.

Congrats and please disappear until you have a new problem for us to have to resolve for you.
Again:

"People jumping to defend a business turning over millions of dollars, ignoring that I made multiple good-faith attempts to contact them for updates first, is wild."

Reaps

25/9/22
Again:

"People jumping to defend a business turning over millions of dollars, ignoring that I made multiple good-faith attempts to contact them for updates first, is wild."
The reason you're getting hate is simply this.

You called them a scammer and expected people to side with you.

You have 8 years of supposed replica buying but your account is 2 years old with less than 25 posts to contribute to the forum. You've only come here to use RWI as personal google support desk.

You threatened a chargeback with the dealer for something so asnine (late delivery on a watch something that basically happens with all dealers)

We don't sympathize with TDs if they do wrong. But you misunderstand the nature of replicas and the game you're in.

If you threaten a chargeback everytime a dealer takes a month to deliver watches, sorry, but you can safely eliminate all the dealers on the TD list.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
The reason you're getting hate is simply this.

You called them a scammer and expected people to side with you.

You have 8 years of supposed replica buying but your account is 2 years old with less than 25 posts to contribute to the forum. You've only come here to use RWI as personal google support desk.

You threatened a chargeback with the dealer for something so asnine (late delivery on a watch something that basically happens with all dealers)

We don't sympathize with TDs if they do wrong. But you misunderstand the nature of replicas and the game you're in.

If you threaten a chargeback everytime a dealer takes a month to deliver watches, sorry, but you can safely eliminate all the dealers on the TD list.
Honestly, the title was probably overly inflammatory, so I will own that.

I also don't know what you mean by "supposed" purchase history, but I don't have any reason to lie about that.

I didn't threaten a chargeback solely due to lateness. I've had QC on watches take months (I literally have a custom 18k Daytona that I have been waiting on for almost a year). It's the lack of comms + constantly missing promised deadlines.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

---

---

Weeeeeeeell honestly we aren’t really defending Puretime either. They are Chinese….. at a low level in biz hierachry….. selling fakes….and they are Chinese.

OF COURSE their customer service is shit. You think they give a fuck? No, they only give a fuck of making as much money as they can with the golden goose called RWI. We hold them accountable is all.

You on the other hand is an ignorant dumbass who thinks he knows it all because Amazon treats you like a king.

Next time use that $800 to buy a plane ticket to China and live there for 6months instead of buying a fake watch you can’t even afford a gen for.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Weeeeeeeell honestly we aren’t really defending Puretime either. They are Chinese….. at a low level in biz hierachry….. selling fakes….and they are Chinese.

OF COURSE their customer service is shit. You think they give a fuck? No, they only give a fuck of making as much money as they can with the golden goose called RWI. We hold them accountable is all.

You on the other hand is an ignorant dumbass who thinks he knows it all because Amazon treats you like a king.

Next time use that $800 to buy a plane ticket to China and live there for 6months instead of buying a fake watch you can’t even afford a gen for.
Why are you being so mean? :(

Also, there's an insane amount of humour in calling someone out on their ability to afford a replica watch -- on a replica watch forum, which you are far more active on.

Since I don't contribute enough to this forum, let me post a quick review of the PPF 5712 I bought from PureTime:

Great watch. Case scratches a bit too easily though, unsure about the quality of the SS.

Don't project your own insecurities onto others. I am currently crying in my Lamborghini Urus because of your intense cyber bullying.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Since I don't contribute enough to this forum, let me post a quick review of the PPF 5712 I bought from PureTime:
You haven't contributed anything to this forum, today was your first post on here and it was to call a TD a scammer... Keep up the good work and we will see you in another two years when you have something else to complain about you leach...

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Oh, we’re talking insecure now? How insecure does someone have to be, to the point of desperately flexing a stock rep next to a Lambo wheel?

How much does a parking boy earn today?
Haha, I'm just having some fun.

I got accused of being unable to afford a gen, from someone who likely actually works as a valet.

Can we get some live blood pressure readings posted while we're doing this dick-measuring contest? 😭

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
OP is entitled to his opinion as are we all

but , OP calling them a scammer ....

wel i guess its as bad as me calling you a blackmailer ..

I have known Angus for now going on 13 years , they may have different business ideas than you do , but ive never seen them scam anyone , if they had, id be all over his ass ..

personally id black list blackmailers like you , youre lucky angus has more patientience than me