• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8 years & multiple accounts, blackmailed PT with a chargeback and boasted on RWI

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Why are you being so mean? :(

Also, there's an insane amount of humour in calling someone out on their ability to afford a replica watch -- on a replica watch forum, which you are far more active on.

Since I don't contribute enough to this forum, let me post a quick review of the PPF 5712 I bought from PureTime:

Great watch. Case scratches a bit too easily though, unsure about the quality of the SS.

Don't project your own insecurities onto others. I am currently crying in my Lamborghini Urus because of your intense cyber bullying.

You’re the same as that little man who thinks his Chevy is hot shit. And you wanna brag with an URUS?

Well here’s the kicker…. You’re the type that the AD don’t wanna sell to….

But …. An URUS? @MaximillianGT you’re up.
Here’s some extra firecracker. This guy is hopeless

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
You’re the same as that little man who thinks his Chevy is hot shit. And you wanna brag with an URUS?

Well here’s the kicker…. You’re the type that the AD don’t wanna sell to….

But …. An URUS? @MaximillianGT you’re up.
Here’s some extra firecracker. This guy is hopeless
Why are you so angry? 😭

What do you drive, Mr. Cheesegrater?

I'll tell you what, if it's nicer than the Urus, I'll take a personalised photo from another one of my cars just for you 🥹

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
@k48 , a member of 2 years who hasn't yet understood a thing about buying replicas.
A member that shows up only when he has issues asking for mama to solve them because he hasn't got the patience or (intellectual) means to do so.
A member who's already ordered with success but has not posted one single buyer's review of those successful purchases, and won't hesitate a minute to bitch about a problematic one.
A member who pretends to teach TDs how they should run their business with his patronising view.
@k48 you're an entitled, despicable human being, we see your kind regularly, all the stories end the same. I'm glad puretime refunded you, not because you asked for it but to get rid of an obnoxious customer.
Hopefully you can find the door swiftly and never come back.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
@k48 , a member of 2 years who hasn't yet understood a thing about buying replicas.
A member that shows up only when he has issues asking for mama to solve them because he hasn't got the patience or (intellectual) means to do so.
A member who's already ordered with success but has not posted one single buyer's review of those successful purchases, and won't hesitate a minute to bitch about a problematic one.
A member who pretends to teach TDs how they should run their business with his patronising view.
@k48 you're an entitled, despicable human being, we see your kind regularly, all the stories end the same. I'm glad puretime refunded you, not because you asked for it but to get rid of an obnoxious customer.
Hopefully you can find the door swiftly and never come back.
I genuinely wish I could've been there to laugh while you angrily typed that comment.

The ability to muster that much vitriol towards a stranger on the internet speaks to some greater issues in your life.

I love you, and I'm sorry for whatever has happened to you throughout the course of your life.

Next response, though, please film yourself while you type it out, so I can truly appreciate/enjoy it ❤️

Reactions: GDorantes13

jonathanw

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/9/15
This is a fun read thread! is the Urus rep or gen? believe it or not, I've seen "rep" cars on daily commute.. (low tier cars decorated as high-end Mercedes).

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I genuinely wish I could've been there to laugh while you angrily typed that comment.

The ability to muster that much vitriol towards a stranger on the internet speaks to some greater issues in your life.

I love you, and I'm sorry for whatever has happened to you throughout the course of your life.

Next response, though, please film yourself while you type it out, so I can truly appreciate/enjoy it ❤️
Btw who said I was angry? Dude we see these kind of posts regularly, I practically copy-pasted it. I'm not angry, I'm impatient for you to just leave. See you next time you need something.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Think you should quit while you are behind. I have never see Feefo let loose on anyone like he did on you. If you are going to post anything else on here tonight it would be wise to choose the words very carefully because they could be your last on here.

GDorantes13

Known Member
9/5/21
whatever GIF
Culazo... Sorry for the spanish but there is not a word in english for that one...

Reactions: ck7747

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Why are you being so mean? :(

Also, there's an insane amount of humour in calling someone out on their ability to afford a replica watch -- on a replica watch forum, which you are far more active on.

Since I don't contribute enough to this forum, let me post a quick review of the PPF 5712 I bought from PureTime:

Great watch. Case scratches a bit too easily though, unsure about the quality of the SS.

Don't project your own insecurities onto others. I am currently crying in my Lamborghini Urus because of your intense cyber bullying.
Nice screenshot, nice try…
h1d4t5.gif

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
This is a fun read thread! is the Urus rep or gen? believe it or not, I've seen "rep" cars on daily commute.. (low tier cars decorated as high-end Mercedes).

Honestly, the Urus is basically a franken'd RSQ8, haha.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Still here? Dude, at least I haven't been giddily tending at my precious thread for the last 8 hours. You need attention, we got that. Find it somewhere else.
Btw who said I was angry? Dude we see these kind of posts regularly, I practically copy-pasted it. I'm not angry, I'm impatient for you to just leave. See you next time you need something.
You are PRESSED, sir. 😭

You have sent me multiple unsolicited abusive messages, and I am worried about you.

Please re-read your angry letter to a stranger on the internet, or, to quote your friend:

"I have never see Feefo let loose on anyone like he did on you."

Go hug your wife and kids, or something.

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
Still better than a stinkin' Urus....
Still waiting for you to tell me what you drive.

You went from implying I couldn't afford a gen watch, to then trying to shit on my watch, before finally trying to ask for internet reinforcements:

"But …. An URUS? @MaximillianGT you’re up."

I don't think I've ever witnessed another grown man call for backup on the internet before, but I respect the lack of ego/pride.

Reactions: GDorantes13

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
You are PRESSED, sir. 😭
You just couldn't keep your fecking mouth shut and had to keep on poking a moderator with your kindergarten comments. You won't be here much longer then probably another hour if not less.

If I had the capability of giving you the beautiful BANNED banner it would have already been under your name.