• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2015 Noob (Limited Edition) Liquid Metal Planet Ocean 42mm (LMPO) Review

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
My CrPO has 858 end links and fits perfectly is the lmpo case a little different? Is this why it needs the 952 ends?

Sent from my iPad using RWI
Crpo case is taller , so 858 endlinks are taller.

The engraving are better on the noob. Look on puretime photos of the noob and then on v6f, big difference

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Love it, and YES YES YES, scored a lmpo today, quite expensive and head only but am stoked, been looking for months,now I'm looking for a CRPO baracelet for it... happy day today!
Congrats ! And looks like a nice example.

I'm not surprised though that he didn't list on rwi but rather repgeek. $350 with no bracelet? He knew that wouldn't fly on here. He probably bought it for $330 new with the bracelet .

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
Congrats ! And looks like a nice example.

I'm not surprised though that he didn't list on rwi but rather repgeek. $350 with no bracelet? He knew that wouldn't fly on here. He probably bought it for $330 new with the bracelet .

Yeah, it is first batch (or so he says), but still. Glad you got one Jackster, sucks you had to pay that for it!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Yeah, it is first batch (or so he says), but still. Glad you got one Jackster, sucks you had to pay that for it!
Totally worth it though. I mean I know the guy profited on the watch, but still that rep for $350 plus finding a bracelet is not bad at all.

thewhiteclock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/17
p7ZgB7E.png

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
$$$ yeah I know, but considering the wait I've had I couldn't let it pass, plus for me it's gonna be a keeper, @Maron thanks for the bracelet advice - heeded!

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
OMG my LMPO arrived today at long last, jeez I thought my CrPO was nice, this thing has to be seen to be believed, it's everything I'd hope it would be, can't stop looking at it, man that face and bezel just dazzles. Just waiting on the gen bracelet to arrive and the package will be complete, I'll post a pic or two when it's all together. Now I see what the fuss is about!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
tumblr_llatanJkKU1qbnthu.gif

No 2D pic can do the LMPO justice. I try my best to capture it. One has to hold it and stare at it to believe it.
OMG my LMPO arrived today at long last, jeez I thought my CrPO was nice, this thing has to be seen to be believed, it's everything I'd hope it would be, can't stop looking at it, man that face and bezel just dazzles. Just waiting on the gen bracelet to arrive and the package will be complete, I'll post a pic or two when it's all together. Now I see what the fuss is about!

WatchnScotch

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/12/10
I think I am going to end up selling mine. As much as I love it, I always seem to reaching for the old school aluminium bezel 42mm PO.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I think I am going to end up selling mine. As much as I love it, I always seem to reaching for the old school aluminium bezel 42mm PO.
My compromise is: I have the 45mm 2,500 on rubber so they do not conflict.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I do have the rubber straps I could throw some on. I have 3 Omega POs right now.
I am down to 2 but realy stopping myself getting the TiPO (again) and the 45.5mm Noob CrPO.