• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2015 Noob (Limited Edition) Liquid Metal Planet Ocean 42mm (LMPO) Review

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
Did you have your original crystal AR'd by prof? Or did he happen to have these crystals on hand or a source for them so you weren't without you watch for what can be a long lead time?

Sorry to dig this thread up from the past, but it's a great thread and I appreciate the insight sprinkled throughout all 15 pages. History lesson of the LMPO :). I have a v4 on the way from Mary... too bad it's tough as nails to source a CrPO Noob bracelet anymore but I had planned to put this right on to a rubber strap anyway after red-tip mod and WP treatment from Strodda or Unreformed.

Cheers

hi mate

this was an after market crystal from prof it fits perfectly only downside is its abit thicker than the factory crystal and sits a a good 3-4mm higher
he may have new crystals that are thinner

Reactions: zikzak

zikzak

27/2/17
hi mate

this was an after market crystal from prof it fits perfectly only downside is its abit thicker than the factory crystal and sits a a good 3-4mm higher
he may have new crystals that are thinner

Thanks! Good to know, I'll go with the gen crystal considering I have the chance to get one for it. Cost a little bit more, but that height difference sounds like it's worth $80 -$90 more than one of Steve's-- unless he's got a less thick option available now.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Hvr9kyf.jpg

Reactions: zikzak

NewFan0803

15/1/16
Tempted everytime i go into this thread ! Does anyone knows who can do the red tip mod in the UK ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Thanks! I struggle a bit with the tapatalk app.

Sent from the RWI App

I never use it. I see a lot of people struggle with it. Try copying the BBcode of the image and pasting if you have not already tried that.

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18
Please tell me where can I find/buy this watch you mentioned:
"I still prefer my $95 SMP300 diver on my wrist."

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Please tell me where can I find/buy this watch you mentioned:
"I still prefer my $95 SMP300 diver on my wrist."

I got mine on AliExpress in 2015 from Mr. Zhao. He was the real deal but has retired from the rep game. I still see them on DHGate but the quality does not look as good unfortunately and the prices for a decent one are much higher. The trusted dealers have stopped selling the SMP 300 a long time ago.

Reactions: vcappp