• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2015 Noob (Limited Edition) Liquid Metal Planet Ocean 42mm (LMPO) Review

Michael1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/17
Even thought its quite similar to the CrPO (which I already have) I would probably by an LMPO rep to go with it.. provided the second hand is red. Are the factories not making these still though?

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Even thought its quite similar to the CrPO (which I already have) I would probably by an LMPO rep to go with it.. provided the second hand is red. Are the factories not making these still though?
They are not and we don't know if/when they will again.

It's easy to paint the seconds hand red
38790c54970077b5fced3fcf6b5d0f70.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

negative

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/13
My beauty with red second hand tip

Attachments

• 20170628_212905.jpg
    20170628_212905.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20170628_212905.jpg
    20170628_212905.jpg
  • 20170628_212905.jpg
    20170628_212905.jpg
  • 20170628_212905.jpg
    20170628_212905.jpg
  • 20170628_212905.jpg
    20170628_212905.jpg

reckoner777

Renowned Member
10/7/16
If you have one and are willing to let go of it, I'm interested. Please hit me up!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
They are not and we don't know if/when they will again.

I think at the very least this should be clarified.....

The lmpo was discontinued and has been unavailable now for quite some time (except through m2m), however there has been talk now for several months that noob is going to start production on the lmpo again. Roughly 3 months ago now Mary (a TD over on RWG under the name of Mary Watches) told me that Noob was going to make this again and it would be available in about 3 months. I think there others that were told by various parties that this was going to happen again also. In the last week or so there has been a lot of speculation. Someone came on and posted some pics of the lmpo from a chinese website. On 6/27 Mary posted over on RWG saying it would be available this week. On 6/28 she said there were police raids in the markets and this would be delayed until after the 2nd. In the mean time there have been several people that have talked to various TD's that didn't seem to know anything about it and then they came on and said they doubted it would happen at all. Also someone said the talked to Noob (which I highly doubt as I don't really think you can actually talk to the Factory) and reported that Noob said they don't know anything about it. TS Watch International posted a pre-order http://www.ts-watches.co/mobile/goods.php?ProId=21703 I kind of doubt they do that unless they are pretty sure it is coming so now we have it from two pretty reliable sources (even though TS Watch Intl is no longer a TD here and Mary is only a TD over on RWG) that is is basically imminent.

Long story short. There are some reports that it is imminent and it is coming from Noob. There are other reports that it is coming but not from noob and there are yet other reports saying nope not coming at all. Believe what you will, but usually when there is smoke there is a fire somewhere.... if you catch my drift.

My money is on that it will be available this upcoming week and it will be from Noob.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

The lmpo was discontinued and has been unavailable now for quite some time (except through m2m), however there has been talk now for several months that noob is going to start production on the lmpo again. Roughly 3 months ago now Mary (a TD over on RWG under the name of Mary Watches) told me that Noob was going to make this again and it would be available in about 3 months. I think there others that were told by various parties that this was going to happen again also. In the last week or so there has been a lot of speculation. Someone came on and posted some pics of the lmpo from a chinese website. On 6/27 Mary posted over on RWG saying it would be available this week. On 6/28 she said there were police raids in the markets and this would be delayed until after the 2nd. In the mean time there have been several people that have talked to various TD's that didn't seem to know anything about it and then they came on and said they doubted it would happen at all. Also someone said the talked to Noob (which I highly doubt as I don't really think you can actually talk to the Factory) and reported that Noob said they don't know anything about it. TS Watch International posted a pre-order http://www.ts-watches.co/mobile/goods.php?ProId=21703 I kind of doubt they do that unless they are pretty sure it is coming so now we have it from two pretty reliable sources (even though TS Watch Intl is no longer a TD here and Mary is only a TD over on RWG) that is is basically imminent.

Long story short. There are some reports that it is imminent and it is coming from Noob. There are other reports that it is coming but not from noob and there are yet other reports saying nope not coming at all. Believe what you will, but usually when there is smoke there is a fire somewhere.... if you catch my drift.

My money is on that it will be available this upcoming week and it will be from Noob.
Why did you just quote me all of this info that I already knew which I did not ask about?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Why did you just quote me all of this info that I already knew which I did not ask about?

Yea, I know you probably DO know about all this, but by the way others respond it is clear that they do not know AND your response might make some think that the lmpo is not likely to ever come back. While it is true that we don't have it available for order just yet, I think it is pretty obvious to anyone paying close attention that it will be back. It is just a matter of time.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Yea, I know you probably DO know about all this, but by the way others respond it is clear that they do not know AND your response might make some think that the lmpo is not likely to ever come back. While it is true that we don't have it available for order just yet, I think it is pretty obvious to anyone paying close attention that it will be back. It is just a matter of time.
The same whispers you hear about the lmpo now, we were hearing nine months ago as well. The lmpo may be released soon and it may or may not be made by noob factory. It might not be released at all. It all depends on which person on the other side of the world you ask whom you've never met.

I hope they release a new omega lmpo rep and that it is perfect in every way, but right now we don't know if or when there will be one.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Personally, I'm doubtful that it will be released. I listened to the rumors and patiently waited for it to never happen. I hope they do release one, but I'm not holding my breath. Angus from puretime has the best in road with the factories, granted not as much with noob as before, and there has been no word from him about this. Time will tell.

bigplayer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/17

Very interesting! where can we keep up to date with this information?