• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2015 Noob (Limited Edition) Liquid Metal Planet Ocean 42mm (LMPO) Review

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
The same whispers you hear about the lmpo now, we were hearing nine months ago as well. .........

Pretty sure 9 months ago you were not seeing multiple Dealers having pre-order pictures up on their websites..... Just sayin

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Pretty sure 9 months ago you were not seeing multiple Dealers having pre-order pictures up on their websites..... Just sayin
Yes actually several members were able to purchase one. Some of those members received a dial that was missing the zro2. For months they said the factory was going to fix the flawed dial and release them, it didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ScienceGuy

31/8/16

Agree with @Maron here.

Last batch saw a massive pre-order across TDs and very few delivered. Of those which were delivered, some were missing the said Zr02.

Hoping for the best, but not holding my breath.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Agreed, this time I will only order one instead of 2 upfront.

V2 was sloppy. Sold both.

V3 was good but very limited, ended up with only 1 and took the other credit for the JF 16610 LV.

Should hopefully be soon, seems like TSWATCH has the info and connection as they are the only preorder for know as far as I know.

Bigjaymofo

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/5/17
Personally, I'm doubtful that it will be released. I listened to the rumors and patiently waited for it to never happen. I hope they do release one, but I'm not holding my breath. Angus from puretime has the best in road with the factories, granted not as much with noob as before, and there has been no word from him about this. Time will tell.
A couple of TDs saying this will happen and a couple saying it's not going to happen. I love a good mystery! Guess we'll know soon if this is real or not.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
mz7P9uO.jpg

thedoors55

Renowned Member
28/6/16
Ryan has the new LMPO under "New arrivals". I'm waiting on his reply to know if it's pre-order or in stock

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

L075

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
A real shame about the orange/red second hand but wow.. what a beaut she is.

nimski

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/16
I ordered one of these from Trevor on 6/9, still waiting on QC pics. But I absolutely cannot wait for my lmpo to come in. It'll be my first rep and it def wont be my last.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I ordered one of these from Trevor on 6/9, still waiting on QC pics. But I absolutely cannot wait for my lmpo to come in. It'll be my first rep and it def wont be my last.
Great choice. It was my 3rd rep ever and I have not looked back.

zikzak

27/2/17
my v1 with prof 2xAR..still going strong
fPFaLO.jpg

Did you have your original crystal AR'd by prof? Or did he happen to have these crystals on hand or a source for them so you weren't without you watch for what can be a long lead time?

Sorry to dig this thread up from the past, but it's a great thread and I appreciate the insight sprinkled throughout all 15 pages. History lesson of the LMPO :). I have a v4 on the way from Mary... too bad it's tough as nails to source a CrPO Noob bracelet anymore but I had planned to put this right on to a rubber strap anyway after red-tip mod and WP treatment from Strodda or Unreformed.

Cheers