• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2014 Hall of Fame

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Had no idea! Congrats Cy! Officially an old fart now. :thumbup:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Had no idea! Congrats Cy! Officially an old fart now. :thumbup:

Great to see the Ghost about but I was inducted years ago :rofl: We're still waiting on the uh nominating committee to vote someone in.

Since Mr. Z has joined in I now nominate him :punk: Now what's all this talk about "old fart" :gossip:

I move that everyone who has posted in this thread compile a list and we vote on the contenders...We could have this puppy all wrapped up by tonight :yes:

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Great to see the Ghost about but I was inducted years ago :rofl: We're still waiting on the uh nominating committee to vote someone in.

Since Mr. Z has joined in I now nominate him :punk: Now what's all this talk about "old fart" :gossip:

I move that everyone who has posted in this thread compile a list and we vote on the contenders...We could have this puppy all wrapped up by tonight :yes:

LOL! Really? I thought you won this year!

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

OK....I know I missed some,

Phil G
sub4me
Tommy Boy
wat44
subjeff
bbphrog
txrob779

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I vote for SubJeff, TXRob, Sub4Me and of course myself but I don't deserve it because I don't know the things the others know. However, There was this Penguin who took his car into the shop because it had a little leak. The mechanic said it will take an hour to figure out. So the penguin went across the street for a little Ice Cream. "Penguins love vanilla ice cream You know". Anyway since the poor little guys got no hands he gets it all over his beak, He goes back to the mechanic a little latter who says "Looks like you Blew a Seal" and the Penguin says "No that's just a little Ice cream":lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Congrats Cybee !

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
LOL! Really? I thought you won this year!

No not this year LoL
Name: Hall of Fame Inductee
Issue Time: 07-01-12, 04:25
Issue Reason: 2008 HoF Inductee #2

OK....I know I missed some,

Phil G
sub4me
Tommy Boy
wat44
subjeff
bbphrog
txrob779
Fiddo

Those are some worthy candidates and I added one to your list. :whistling:

I vote for SubJeff, TXRob, Sub4Me and of course myself but I don't deserve it because I don't know the things the others know. However, There was this Penguin who took his car into the shop because it had a little leak. The mechanic said it will take an hour to figure out. So the penguin went across the street for a little Ice Cream. "Penguins love vanilla ice cream You know". Anyway since the poor little guys got no hands he gets it all over his beak, He goes back to the mechanic a little latter who says "Looks like you Blew a Seal" and the Penguin says "No that's just a little Ice cream":lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Another joke from Thrasher so he is still in the running :thumbup:

Congrats Cybee !

Belated thanks Raddave since it was a few years ago.

I'll add Q5 to the list too.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Agree as Steelfish maintain Courageous calm under the watchful eye of his Master! The one in Heels!

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
2012 is like yesterday for me Cy...I am on Tulsa time. :cool:
Sub4me would be my vote.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Sub4Me is not very subtle , he beats down anyone who fails. So he gets a vote from me. I can vote for multiples right?

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
HOF 'Hall of Fame' would mean famous a long time ago, right. And still a bit famous today. And now just putt-putting around and watching the 'new' guys do their thing, right ?? And jumping in to correct some noobie that needs a little teaching, or 'learnin' , as he would say...... So doesn't that make TXRob the only real candidate to even qualify for that award ?? As he would say, while receiving the award, ........ "Huh"?

zoomtuning

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/15
Can someone tell me what is Sub 4 me? That a member or watch supplier?

razma4taz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/15
My vote is for [MENTION=72466]Daywatch[/MENTION] ...the grand master on this forum

Lindt

Renowned Member
9/4/15
Slovenia
[MENTION=52234]Ruski91[/MENTION] very helpfull member for me, [MENTION=64001]kilowattore[/MENTION], [MENTION=72466]Daywatch[/MENTION], [MENTION=76708]Therion666[/MENTION] again very helpful and honest member :)