• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

dodgy?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
ive got the boxset ive seen you only live twice thats good ill watch thos tomorrow night... cheers buddy

I suggest you to see them all from Dr. No to the last one, so you can see how the character evolves.

I also suggest Sora (ShineWatch). He's real good. He's in the Supporting vendors section.

kaka7021

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/5/13
These guys are being nice right now! If you keep asking other people they aren't going to be so nice!:deadcb:

ok so i joined this forum and someone told me there friendly here sounds like your not a nice person... this my nice side too but ill make sure not reply to your messages now thanks :D haha

kaka7021

11/5/13
I suggest you to see them all from Dr. No to the last one, so you can see how the character evolves.

I also suggest Sora (ShineWatch). He's real good. He's in the Supporting vendors section.

thanks for your help i appreciate it

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
ok so i joined this forum and someone told me there friendly here sounds like your not a nice person... this my nice side too but ill make sure not reply to your messages now thanks :D haha

Actually, Rudy is a great example of what new members should do. Lots of reading, and more reading. The wealth of information shared here by others is incredible. But it's not going to be spoon fed to you.

kaka7021

11/5/13
Actually, Rudy is a great example of what new members should do. Lots of reading, and more reading. The wealth of information shared here by others is incredible. But it's not going to be spoon fed to you.

ok ive been in there what do i do all you lot write stuff like td and qp or whatever what do all these short words mean? i cant find no topic about this all ive been reading is reviews so far..

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Every TD shares their contact info. Do you know what you want ? Email them a picture. Look on their website. Check the member sales. There are so many ways to find the watch you want.

kaka7021

11/5/13
Every TD shares their contact info. Do you know what you want ? Email them a picture. Look on their website. Check the member sales. There are so many ways to find the watch you want.

thanks for the help dude but im saying all these short words letters you guys use i just dont understand that.... ive got into contact few sellers already mate thanks...