• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Hi,
does someone know the size of the bezel of the Black Magic gen. The Size of the case is 44mm. Can't find the size of the bezel on the homepage of Hublot.
Thx.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

38mm if I remember correctly, but have to check when I get home to make sure.

Kris0711

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/3/15
To be more precise. I mean the size from the Black Magic gen outside Edge to Edge of the bezel. I know the size of the case is 44mm.
Thx.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

joshualow_

19/2/13
Guys, what's the diff between V6.5 and the V6? From what i have read, V6 seems to be the more reliable version?

zenico

Known Member
18/4/15
Guys, what's the diff between V6.5 and the V6? From what i have read, V6 seems to be the more reliable version?

From what I know, both V6 and V6.5 are from the same maker, the V6 factory. The V6.5 is an update of the V6, replacing the crystal with blueish AR on the V6 with the colourless AR crystal in the V6.5. Other than this fact, all other specs are the same.

Besides, most dealers should be holding on to the most recent version which is the V6.5.

sanet_420

Known Member
17/7/13
Looking to order a HBB gold ceramic 44,, 6.5 and have been doing my homework. Does anyone know if the Crown sticking out issue has been fixed on the 6.5's ? Read through this whole thread last few days and picked up a ton of info. but didnt find no info if the crown gap issue has been resolved or not. TIA

Energiz3d

Getting To Know The Place
6/6/14
Looking to order a HBB gold ceramic 44,, 6.5 and have been doing my homework. Does anyone know if the Crown sticking out issue has been fixed on the 6.5's ? Read through this whole thread last few days and picked up a ton of info. but didnt find no info if the crown gap issue has been resolved or not. TIA

Crown issue still exists but not enough to bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbt39

16/11/13
Hello guys,

I've been searching for Hublot Big Bang Steel Ceramic with black bezel 41mm and i found nothing :¨(

any idea of where can i buy it? any other trusted website?
thank you.

DSC00505.JPG

MiiMo

29/8/14
Hello, do you know an Website as Pricetime who accept PayPal method ?

Thank you,

IloveRep

4/6/14
Can anyone of you post a photo of a hublot 45mm side by side with a submariner on wrist? I have small wrist and i am not sure a hublot is too big for me.

I have a submariner 40mm and it is fine for me. I also have a AP diver 5.1, and it look a little too big for my taste.

Thanks

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Planning to get a Big Bang but as usual, i will study the flaws first. Looks like my OCD struck and found a big one on the bezel of one of the best Big Bang reps, the SS. Gen bezel is polished on the side while on the rep its brushed. Easy fix for modders though :). Gen may have different versions but at the moment i can't seem to find one with a brushed side on the Gen.

Hublot.jpg

makara

18/7/15
Hi guys, Some questions and I hope some of you can provide me with some advice.

The gummy strap that comes along with the my HBB v6 is extremely uncomfortable for me. I am not sure whether it's due to the deployant clasp or the fact the strap itself is uncomfortable. Attached below are some pics, that I hope you guys can provide me with some opinion.

The overall shape of the straps looks weird once buckled up. The bottom part looks too flat due to the deployant clasp. I believe this is due to the circle part keeping in contact of the inner side of the strap.

So the question is, do you think changing a new strap will solve my problem? Or the problem is due to the deployant clasp and it's better for me to change to a tang buckle instead?

If changing to tang buckle is the solution, then any recommendation on where should I get it from?

Thanks in advance!

To be honest it looks like the watch is too big for your wrists. You may want to look for aftermarket buckle strap.

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Hi,

does anyone know where I could buy the 4.5 teeth bezel to replace them on a BB II V6.5?

Puretime has it if im not mistaken. I wouldnt bother though. Rep screws on the bezel are an easy tell. They are badly manufactured. Anyone who knows a bezel flaw would spot the screws too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Any Hublot modders here? I've seen most of the Numerical dials with crooked markers. My question is, any mod or technique to realign them? How are the markers attached to the dial?

Will88

18/5/15
Really helpful thread, my next purchase will be a HBB for sure.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11