• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

omgGenPAMfapfap

Known Member
17/4/15
Does anyone know off-hand the rundown of the flaws on the newest HBB Steel Ceramic V6.5? Or are there any gen to rep comparison threads someone can point me to for this particular watch?

kukus

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/7/15
So at this time, do you know the best rep for Big Bang? Still V6.5? (sorry for my stupid question but with all this informations, I lost my mind :hypnotized: )

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Yes they are still V6 Mk2 or... like you say V6.5

ALE

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
is an aftermarket strap absolutely necessary for these models? or is it possible to make the strap that this comes with more comfortable?

hibee999

20/10/15
Thank you to all that have contributed to this thread (particularly ALE who between the HBB & PAM threads i feel like i know !)

I purchased a HBB v6.5 All black ii that im very pleased with, id like to make some mods:

- change bezel to 4.5 teeth either genuine or rep
- AR crystal
- genuine HBB rubber strap

Could anyone help me with the first two ? I have seen many mentions of AR but cant find who and where to get this from

thank you
Neil

PS i am based in Singapore

pumes

Known Member
8/6/15
I believe you can seperately order the 4.5 teeth bezel from TD's such as puretime: http://www.puretime.watch/product/bezel-for-hublot-big-bang/

Thank you to all that have contributed to this thread (particularly ALE who between the HBB & PAM threads i feel like i know !)

I purchased a HBB v6.5 All black ii that im very pleased with, id like to make some mods:

- change bezel to 4.5 teeth either genuine or rep
- AR crystal
- genuine HBB rubber strap

Could anyone help me with the first two ? I have seen many mentions of AR but cant find who and where to get this from

thank you
Neil

PS i am based in Singapore

offroadfreak

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/12
Hi everybody,

i have a question concerning the strap on the v6 red magic. How is the quality? How long will it look good? Is it comfortable?

i allready have the normal v6 rubber straps. But i did not dare to pull the trigger on the stiched leather of a v6 strap.

any experiences?

thanks!

Fxswap

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/7/15
HI guys! I'm considering lately on purchasing an HBB evolution v6.5 with the polished bezel and arabic numerals, but I'm off-put by the number of teeth in the bezel. Does anyone know if I can mod/replace it using the replacement (4.5 teeth) from Puretime? I would very much appreciate your replies :)

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Going to ask this again, is an aftermarket strap absolutely necessary for these models? or is it possible to make the strap that this comes with more comfortable?

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/14
I would say that rubber strap more or less ok.
"Gummy" strap better to replace.

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/14