• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

schumi

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/2/14
No their not. It's just that post 1726 has the correct mid rotor. Puretime has them

Here's 2 pics of the gen rotor

aba7a5a6.jpg

y5any9ut.jpg

Heres puretimes pic which is a rep but the center rotor is correct. That's the closest to gen. I don't know how they got it right

u5uda6uv.jpg

And now here a pic of the rep rotor which is incorrect which most TD's carry

ugegy9at.jpg

iPhone

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
Like ale575 said v6 is the best. V6.5 though is an updated v6. Better sapphire crystal which is raised. Better AR coating. And correct hands. I just received my QC pics if the v6.5 RG.
Here they are

uquza8aj.jpg

etezujat.jpg

une9abez.jpg

agasenyp.jpg
uby6ehat.jpg

iPhone

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
By the way plz feel free to comment on any flaws. Thank you

iPhone

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Like ale575 said v6 is the best. V6.5 though is an updated v6. Better sapphire crystal which is raised. Better AR coating. And correct hands. I just received my QC pics if the v6.5 RG.
Here they are

uquza8aj.jpg

etezujat.jpg

une9abez.jpg

agasenyp.jpg
uby6ehat.jpg

iPhone

Nice one! I just ordered the same one for a friend and it's good opportunity to try it on my wrist as I'm planning to add Ice Bang in collection when my wallet will be a bit thicker. :p Enjoy it!

Btw date looks a bit off, not sure if it's just the angle.

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
Thanks Shelby1501. Looks like a good quality watch. I believe it's the angel cause he is tilting the watch. Any remarks on it ? Or should I accept this ?

iPhone

kawamalla

Getting To Know The Place
28/8/13
Accept it! Looks good.

From what i can conclude is that V6 isn't around anymore but the factory only makes the V6.5 from now on?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

kawamalla

28/8/13
zuhazuby.jpg

This one is on the way to me right now. Should get it in a week. Its in the UK now.

Can you tell if its a V6.5?

Thanks!

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
I don't think so. How much did u pay ? And upload a pic of the backside Easy to tell

iPhone

kawamalla

28/8/13
a8use5a2.jpg

418 usd + 120 usd box + 30 usd screwdriver + aprox 80 usd shipping via uk

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Please don't call the new a bit improved version of V6 as V6.5
V6 is the maker, the new version should be called V6-V2 or V6-Mk2

If you call it V6.5 how will you call a new future version? V7? this is not possible since there is a V7 from another maker.

Then the correct name will be V6 version V2 or Mk2 and the next one will be V6-V2.5 or V6-V3

ALE

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
Also here some comparison shots of both models. I believe yours is the one of the right. The one I'm telling u about is the one on the left. I like the left one more for many reasons. 1-dial and hublot logo look much better. More pronounced. 2- the bezel is tungsten like gen. Hope this helps

pehahe8a.jpg

iPhone

kawamalla

28/8/13
yes but The build Quality is lower.. I wanted a V6 mk2

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
Maybe. Post pics when it arrives. Congrats.

iPhone

kawamalla

28/8/13
Thanks! I will deliver pictures when it arrives.

I think it will be here in a week (got shipped the 10th)

johndoe12

2/6/12
Question. I just received my V6-v2. Is the crown supposed to screw down? The crown is always able to turn and wind the the movement. Alll other a7750 watches I owned you would push in and screw down and the crown would lock. This one it just keeps rotating and winds the movement. Do I have a defective watch?

Nick1980

13/2/14
Just got my QS's for HBB All Black II and I'm a bit confused.

It seems to me that date wheel color is too light and doesn't match the gen (which is more dark naturally).

Am I right or it's only a photo/lightning/etc effect?

nouk

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/5/09
Wow - I have just spent a good 3-4 hours reading through this thread (and jumping from TD's websites and Hublot's website). Honestly, all I can take away for now is a headache (and that Ale appears to be a genius) - there is just so much to absorb.
I was trying to determine is what is the best HBB Rep out there at the moment if anyone has a quick answer to this?

Thanks for the wealth of information!

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Wow - I have just spent a good 3-4 hours reading through this thread (and jumping from TD's websites and Hublot's website). Honestly, all I can take away for now is a headache (and that Ale appears to be a genius) - there is just so much to absorb.
I was trying to determine is what is the best HBB Rep out there at the moment if anyone has a quick answer to this?

Thanks for the wealth of information!

I am not an expert, but I thi k the HBB Black Magic is tits! I recently recieved one and love it. I have it on a gen rubber strap, and I have a gen ceramic bezel heading my way.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2