• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Ale, what do you think of the new v 6 all carbon fiber models? The versions where the case Bezel etc are carbon fiber

CF gen is nice, I have not seen the rep
But bear in mind that sides of bezel and case will be cut CF material without polishing or another treatment and fiber pattern will be visible. See side pics of Puretime Catalogue
In gen there is a strict Quality control in rep it is a luck matter. If some ugly pattern you will not be able to do nothing.

Anyway a nice watch and good replica

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
hi Ale ,

i have one question please if it's possible to answer me it would be awesome,

can you think it's a v6 version and how to know if it's the last version 6.5, v6 v2 with better AR

thank you very much and pictures :

Yes it is a V6
But impossible to see the version
You would need to see the crystal in several angles to check colourless AR

In pics it seems to have some bluish hue in the sides of the crystal, just in bevelled. Maybe old batch. But I cannot assure it

Anyway, there is no official new version with official improvements. Therefore you can get a new batch with bluish AR

ALE

sebbou

Getting To Know The Place
24/1/14
Thank You very much Ale

and Can you tell me how to detect flaws in v6 and what are they??

Thank You again !

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thank You very much Ale

and Can you tell me how to detect flaws in v6 and what are they??

Thank You again !

This thread is for that my friend !

Read it !

A little hard I know ... LOL...

ALE

Octagon

MULTI ACCOUNT
20/12/13
After more than two years are there still no engravings on the v6 rotors?

t4orce

21/1/13
What an inspired thread by dedicated Hublot fans!

I am an absolute noob when it comes to Hublot but have caught the bug. I recently purchased a Classic Fusion from M2M and ordered a HBB from a TD. I know the rules on posting QC pics. Just to assure everyone, the trigger is pulled and it is coming out to me shortly. However, after pulling the trigger and reading this thread I have a noobish question which I'm sure you experts can guide me correctly.

Here's the pics...

I'm pretty certain it's a V6 from reading the posts and examining the rotor. However, the description said carbon dial. I thought it was real carbon when I purchased but looking at it now and seeing the Hublot website, it seems that it is carbon effect rather than carbon fibre. Is that correct? The TD might have misdescribed it but I'm fine with that as there appears to be a gen of this rep I just bought.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi t4orce
Yes, this is a V6 of the old Hublot model with numerals. one of the best and nicer HBB ever made
The dial either gen or rep is not real fiber it is CF pattern engraved, as indicated in Hublot offical site. Rep dial is very accurate.
No worries about
ALE

t4orce

21/1/13
What an inspired thread by dedicated Hublot fans!

I am an absolute noob when it comes to Hublot but have caught the bug. I recently purchased a Classic Fusion from M2M and ordered a HBB from a TD. I know the rules on posting QC pics. Just to assure everyone, the trigger is pulled and it is coming out to me shortly. However, after pulling the trigger and reading this thread I have a noobish question which I'm sure you experts can guide me correctly.

Here's the pic...

I'm pretty certain it's a V6 from reading the posts and examining the rotor. However, the description said carbon dial. I thought it was real carbon when I purchased but looking at it now and seeing the Hublot website, it seems that it is carbon effect rather than carbon fibre. Is that correct? The TD might have misdescribed it but I'm fine with that as there appears to be a gen of this rep I just bought.

UPDATE

My watch just arrived and the quality is sublime! What a stunning watch. The QC pictures don't really show how nice the watch is to hold in person. The ceramic shines, the ss on the case where it is not brushed is polished. I'm at work at the moment and haven't photographed it but I will. I'm too afraid to use it until my H screwdriver arrives so for now it will be a watchbox queen. I know that TrustyTime is not a TD here but is on other forums. I've had great communication and service from Andrew. The whole process took 6 days from purchase, QC to arrival at my desk.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thank you for this thread. It is full of wisdom and information.

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_70&product_id=899

What are some improvements from V6 to V6 mk2? Which one is the best regarding accuracy? Anything else I should know about this before I purchase?

Thank you!

It is not yet clear. Maybe only the colourless of AR. Because thickness of second big hand seems to not have changed
It is no really a Mk2 but just an improvement of AR colour
IMO Mk2 is a commercial trick

How is the movement on the V6? Would the chronograph function be a big no-no to use?

It is an Asian 7750 decorated with circular bridge, therefore the same issues of all A7750
You can use the chrono but the less as possible, better not use at all
If you need chrono buy a Quartz !!

Just an advice
ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
UPDATE

My watch just arrived and the quality is sublime! What a stunning watch. The QC pictures don't really show how nice the watch is to hold in person. The ceramic shines, the ss on the case where it is not brushed is polished. I'm at work at the moment and haven't photographed it but I will. I'm too afraid to use it until my H screwdriver arrives so for now it will be a watchbox queen. I know that TrustyTime is not a TD here but is on other forums. I've had great communication and service from Andrew. The whole process took 6 days from purchase, QC to arrival at my desk.

Every people receiving this watch have the same thoughts
Congrats one of the nicest HBB ever made (maybe the nicest)

ALE

mintmanin

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/13
ALE is it worth to service the V6 moment? PR is bad only gets 8 hrs if not on had.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
It is not yet clear. Maybe only the colourless of AR. Because thickness of second big hand seems to not have changed
It is no really a Mk2 but just an improvement of AR colour
IMO Mk2 is a commercial trick

It is an Asian 7750 decorated with circular bridge, therefore the same issues of all A7750
You can use the chrono but the less as possible, better not use at all
If you need chrono buy a Quartz !!

Just an advice
ALE

Ahh :( I asked toro and he said using the chrono would be no issue, do you think servicing the watch would make the chrono more stable?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Ahh :( I asked toro and he said using the chrono would be no issue, do you think servicing the watch would make the chrono more stable?

You cannot ask dealers about those things !!

Why you need the chrono? If the chrono fi¡unction is necessary for you, as above said, buy a Chrono Quartz.
Yes the service will make more stable all the watch, but chrono will get problems on time
Up to you

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE is it worth to service the V6 moment? PR is bad only gets 8 hrs if not on had.

Your watch should have about 30-33hrs of PR , at least 24 hrs is almost preceptive and minimun 12 hrs to be used in practice and don't stop during the night

Your watch would need to be revised by a watchsmith

ALE

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
I just saw that puretime has new 41mm bb. Are those accurate? He only has rg and ss models also, where can I get others?

kindred666

12/3/12
This 41mm looks like a good start (albeit the datewheel cutout of the white dial only) for well replicated timepieces for ladies and wifey too. The stainless steel looks good but the RG seems to have the wrong engravings on the back, they probably just RG plated them from the SS models than have a completely new case for RG's models. If this goes well, we will probably see a evolution of new models with diamonds bezel and maybe the Tutti Frutti.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
These 41mm seem really good
Dte window cutout in white dial is, most likely, the same, but you cannot see the bevelled in the pics due to the colour. No reason to be different
Perfect for women and small wrists
I like them
ALE

kindred666

12/3/12
Hi Ale,
Yes, as mentioned and it could be the lighting that is preventing from seeing the bevel edges on the datewheel but it is still a very very good and nice piece. I like them too and will probably surprise wifey with one :lol: