• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

2jedi0

8/8/13
someone asked for BM wristshots, here are some
take a look at the ABB, this one has heavy blue AR coating on it

HBBBlavkMagicv6007.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6011.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6015.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6019.jpg

family shot

HBBBlavkMagicv6032.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6037.jpg

How do you like the BM blue?

spencerg

Getting To Know The Place
19/7/13
Hey I was wondering what the difference was between these two watches?:

http://www.puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-rg-black-dial-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

http://www.puretime.co/product/big-bang-rose-gold-ceramic-bezel/

Unfortunately, i have already placed the order for the v6 prior to finding this other watch. Luckily though my order hasn't shipped yet, so there still may be a chance to change my order for the other one.

The main differences from the v6 i can note are:

the date dial is different color (white)
the ceramic bezel is polished
the rubber strap is vulcanized
rose gold and PVD coated deploy ant buckle clasp
water proof

I always thought the v6 was the best version of the watch out but maybe i am wrong. Can someone please advise me what would be the best move here. Thanks.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Spencerg
No worries about. Leave your order like that
V6 is the correct choice
The bezel is polished in two versions
Waterproofing will be a lottery, like with all replicas, for two models
The rubber strap will be vulcanizaed rubber in two models
You will get the same case quality, better crystal (a bit raised) and better movement
And besides much better price.
Can you ask for more ??

ALE

romeo7sanchez

20/8/13
I dont know if this is ok for me to post but here are the QCs from my order from a trusted dealer here. To me they look fantastic and I gave my go.
u8y3a8ad.jpg
hy7y8eve.jpg

If this is inappropriate to post QCs here I will of course delete it immediately. Thanks for this great topic and all the posts.

Best regards

R7S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2jedi0

8/8/13
I dont know if this is ok for me to post but here are the QCs from my order from a trusted dealer here. To me they look fantastic and I gave my go.
u8y3a8ad.jpg
hy7y8eve.jpg

If this is inappropriate to post QCs here I will of course delete it immediately. Thanks for this great topic and all the posts.

Best regards

R7S

At least you're not asking for an opinion.
Is that the carbon fiber one? What's the specs,

"ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
You can post QC pics if you have a concrete big issue to be consulted and you have no solution with your dealer
Or you can also publish your QC pics just for informative purposes after acceptation, like is your case

This watch is awesome, one of the nicer HBB ever made, and the replica is very accurate and gen-like. You will not get disappointed. Believe me

For info: This model is an "old" HBB model (I think it is still on production, o at least selling it in AD)with CF and numerals dial, SS case and polished black ceramic bezel. The replica on the pics is a V6

ALE

romeo7sanchez

20/8/13
Thank you for your responses. It will be shipped tomorrow and I hope it will arrive soon after. I can't wait. Like Ale said it is a V6 steel ceramic but the old version with the numbers dial and polished ceramic bezel.

Best regards.

YakelkuN

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/10
At least you're not asking for an opinion.
Is that the carbon fiber one? What's the specs,

"ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you."

I'm wondering if the caseback would fit my sshbbst (see my signature).

I'd swap between those and get a 100% full stainless stèeee hublot big bang skeleton tourbillon....

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I'm wondering if the caseback would fit my sshbbst (see my signature).

I'd swap between those and get a 100% full stainless stèeee hublot big bang skeleton tourbillon....

Which caseback have you at this moment ?

ALE

hilarryus

5/9/13
Hi all,

After reading some reviews of many Hublot watches, I've been sucked into the Hublot fan club. Currently I'm looking to purchase a Hublot Black Magic II.

But the thing is, I have only bought 2 rep watches and am very new to the rep world. I have done some research and decided to choose to purchase from this dealer: http://asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=211&P_id=2315&ti

Could an expert please help me take a quick look to see if this is the most updated/accurate version of the watch? I understand that watches may vary from batches to batches (as posted by ALE before regarding the blue AR tint) but it be great to have an expert double confirm my decision.

Thanks for your help.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi hilarryus
Yes this is Black Magic II from V6
This is the best version available. But I can't assure you receive blue or non blue AR
Good luck
ALE

romeo7sanchez

20/8/13
For the one I ordered I asked and they said they got rid of the blue ar for the later v6 models. I hope it's true.

hilarryus

5/9/13

romeo7sanchez

20/8/13
Mine is from puretime.co
Very nice and friendly staff. Took a week for the QCs but it looks like worth waiting for.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi ALE,

Unfortunately, because of payment method issues I am unable to purchase from the previous dealer. Don't know why my payment keeps getting declined...
Alternatively I have found this product from another dealer: http://www.puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-full-ceramic-evolution-black-magic-on-gummy-strap-hub4104/
Is it the same watch as Asian7750 says the watch is 16mm thick where as Puretime states its 15mm?

Hi Romeo,
May I know where you ordered yours from?

Yes this is the same watch
HBB BLACK MAGIC II from V6
No worries about thickness indicated it is 15,1-15,2mm indeed. I got one

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Be careful
Hilarryus and romeo, you are talking about two different watches

hilarryus- HBB Black Magic II (modern model stick markers) V6
romeo- HBB SS / Black polished ceramic bezel ("old" model numeral markers) V6
Two are HBB and V6 and the best options in each model.

ALE

hilarryus

5/9/13
Be careful
Hilarryus and romeo, you are talking about two different watches

hilarryus- HBB Black Magic II (modern model stick markers) V6
romeo- HBB SS / Black polished ceramic bezel ("old" model numeral markers) V6
Two are HBB and V6 and the best options in each model.

ALE

Yea I misunderstood Romeo. Thanks for the clarification :D

DJaps

12/1/13
What is the reason for Titanium and Aluminum being engraved on the back of the case? I haven't seen this in gen.