• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

DomWash

Getting To Know The Place
31/12/12
Look what Mr. DHL brought me today!

27-P1050287_zpsa56c73d4.jpg

HBB All Black II v6. Much thanks to all who have contributed to this thread to assist me in choosing this stunning rep. I especially want to thank Guru and ALE.

Would it be beneficial to the thread for me to do a review of the All Black II v6, or has it been done? (130 pages, I may have missed something...)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks DW for your comments
All review wiil be welcome
But maybe it would be better start a new thread with the review and post here the link to the review.
Congrats for your awesome watch !
ALE

heman16

13/9/09
Look what Mr. DHL brought me today!

27-P1050287_zpsa56c73d4.jpg

HBB All Black II v6. Much thanks to all who have contributed to this thread to assist me in choosing this stunning rep. I especially want to thank Guru and ALE.

Would it be beneficial to the thread for me to do a review of the All Black II v6, or has it been done? (130 pages, I may have missed something...)

My favourite watch. The ice bang is on the way. By the way, best thread ever about Hublot!

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Hey,

I am not sure if its even possible due to the chrono pushers in which case this will sound silly but I was wondering if anyone here has had its V6 waterproofed?

Thanks

bangkokman

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/1/13
Hi all, this is my first post, sorry if my question will look noob :)

For few weeks i already read all of this thread twice, and i need your advice to buy new rep, after my pam 111 n v3.

I know the current best hublot replica is HBB v6 ss/ss, however can you make the list from the best till the less?

I'm thinking to buy HBB v6 ss/ss and HBB Ice Bang V1 lite plus extra black polished ceramic to make it like Black Magic , so i will get 2 different type, brushed bezel with stick and polished bezel with numerical.

What do you think?

Thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Concerning a list of quality-accuracy, the best is SS/SS because it is more simple and easier to coppy but all HBB V6 are very good.
For me:
SS/SS
SS/ Black Ceramic bezel
Black Magic- Green- Blue-...
Ice bang

Ice Bang last because it is more complex to cppy and always will be less accurate. But it is beautiful.
Ice Bang V1 Lite is a good choice due to its price, if you are looking for accuracy it is not the best choice, although it is an awsome watch (one of my preferred replicas).
Youi could get a polished black ceramic bezel for the Ice Bang, but bear in mind that you will get a fantasy watch, because it dosen't exist an HBB with Black ceramic bezel and grey dial and Titanium coloured markerslike the Ice has. Really a nice watch but a fantasy.
ALE

bangkokman

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/1/13
Thank you ALE, your expertise in this Big Bang replica is amaze me, at first i think Ice Magic and Black Magic have the same case, so i think i better get one and only HBB V6 Big Bang SS/SS :)

Btw ALE, i'm intend to collecting the best replica of each brand, do you can advice me on other brand, i know you were expert on the panerai and hublot, or do you can share your collection? I think i just like your taste

Thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
This is not the purpose of this thread but you can find below nice replicas of several brands:

HBB V6
All PAM Super reps in PAM GUIDE
Cartier Santos XL
Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL Chrono Limited Edition
Audemars Piguet Diver V3.5
Breitling Abyss, Avenger, Superavenger, Seawolf, Steelfish
Rolex Datejust II
Some Rolex Sub and DSSD
Some Rolex Explorer
Graham Chronofighter Oversize Diver Tech Seal V3
IWC Pilot Chrono 3717
Porsche Design Flat 6
TAG Carrera 1887 Chrono
TAG Carrera CAL 16 Day Date 43mm
TAG Aquaracer 500
Montblanc Skywalker NOOB
Some Omegas PO .....

ALE

pongster

3/1/13
Quick question for the Hublot V6 masters and owners

Can the V6 reliably be made water resistant at all? Have any of you guys had your V6 pressure tested successfully?

Thanks.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
yes, Domi tested most of mine and they had no problems

pongster

3/1/13
yes, Domi tested most of mine and they had no problems

Thanks. Looking forward to joining the V6 Club after CNY. :)

Are there V6 versions with a Steel Bracelet or only the Rubber ones? The Ceramic bracelet mod looks good. Wish they had those properly fitted for the V6 though.

Coalguru

Known Member
18/8/12
After complete disassembling of few of my V6s I see that there are no any sealings inside pusher and crown tubes of the case. So I can not imagine how man can make V6 waterproof without modification.

I mean, even if you are happy enough, that crown' and pusher's tubes are somehow sealed itself by internal pressure of air in standard positions, you definitely can not push any buttons or move a crown under water.

shahaaditya92

25/4/12
Opinions on the V6 version of the original HBB Rose Gold.

Any pictures would be welcome!

:cheers:

(I know this is a double post, but thought it might get more attention here in the V6 thread.)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Opinions on the V6 version of the original HBB Rose Gold.

Any pictures would be welcome!

:cheers:

(I know this is a double post, but thought it might get more attention here in the V6 thread.)

This is the same as previous watch but in rose gold version.
It is the best version abilable of this watch with the old V1 (maybe not available and more expensive)

If you like this watch go to it

ALE

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
update on the latest batch of Black Magic V6

the lastet batch of the v6 comes with super lume on the markers, not on the hands. The lume on the markers is still good after 8h. You also can see in the light that the markers have about 10% c3 lume compare to the hands which are only c1.

An easy modding job, c1 lume plus a small amount of c3 lume and your watch is perfect.
No modding on the dial required !

Attached the latest release on the right, charge time 3 sec.

HBBBlackMagicV6compare022_zpsff656a62.jpg

Here are some more picture to compare the AR. The BM on gummy is standard rep AR,
the one on the left is Domis colorless AR.

HBBBlackMagicV6compare011_zps6b4ef29c.jpg

HBBBlackMagicV6compare006_zps856b46b1.jpg

HBBBlackMagicV6compare001_zps9b038bdf.jpg