• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

jack3

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/1/13
hello to everybody from greece!what a great community and great topic,can't stop reading it (havent go all 128 pages yet though :p )

so my thoughts..i am looking to get a hublot rep ..after reading some usefull posts i decided to go to V6 ..so i am interested in these models :

//www.luxurybazaar.com/images/items/9255_Hublot_Big_Bang_All_Green_Black_ceramic_Black_ceramic_Blue_Leather_strap_01.jpg
http://www.extravaganzi.com/wp-cont...t-Big-Bang-All-Black-Carbon-Fiber-Watch-2.jpg
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/jomashop_2242_324060556 (301.CC.3190.RC)

what you think of these 3? i know for a facted that the first 2 can be found from the trusted dealers in V6 edition ,what about the third?also i here that the ice bang is a really good rep..

so i think your experienced opinions can help through this difficult choice!!

thanks guys,really happy to be around you

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi jack
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I'm glad you like this thread and that it is helpful for you.

The first watch is the only well copied and V6 is very good. You can get direct info from guru who got one.
The Ice Bang is one of my preferred HBB, it is a watch with a lot of nuances and complicated to be copied perfectly. The replicas of these watch are beautiful and awesome watches but not the best replicas of HBB in the market. The current replicas I think have only Titanium bezel.
Good choice

ALE

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Hey,

placed an order for the SS thanks to your advices ALE, really cant wait to get my hands on it...

Yet I already fell in Love with another Hublot and I am just wondering if it has ever been decently repped or ever will be...
A friend of mine has the gen with the black dial and it looks astonishing but looking around I found, to my taste, an even better looking one,
Its the classic fusion chronograph "racing grey Titanium"

Here it is on Hublot's website:
http://www.hublot.com/en_US/watch/classic-fusion/218/chronograph-racing-grey-titanium

Here is a pic:
jasYY.png

I saw Toro has a RG one but it doesnt look very accurate to me:
http://www.torobravos.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=34_215&product_id=508

Here is the gen RG:
SKbAa.png

Thanks,

Doud

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Doud
This is a thread specially for V6 replicas. It is better that other matters are dealed in a separate thread
If you are searching for accuracy the Fusion is not your watch: case set, movement, rotor, dial, date wheel and date font... are not accurate.
Fusion reps are beautiful and even good watches but not accurate replicas.
Of course we are talking about accuracy at the levels of V6 or other HBB replicas

Anyway, if you are just looking for a beautiful watch the Fusions are awesome

ALE

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Ok, sorry for going off topic,

I ll stick to the v6 BBs for now and hopefully one day they will make a more accurate chrono fusion.

On a more related note then, I decided I will order the Ice bang V6 if the SS/SS feels confortable as soon as
I receive it but I am quite confused as before getting into reps I had found a gen for sale in EU but it had a
black ceramic case back. This is the non evolution I am talking about.

Is the V6 ice bang (old dial) inaccurate or its just Hublot modifying their models all the time?

Earthling

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/6/12
Hi guys

I have finally narrowed down my first rep

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-rose-gold-ceramic-2011-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

After having gone through this thread and other threads I have a few questions
1 I read in another thread that this is an old v6. Is there a newer version of this model. If so I will appreciate any links
2 Some experts have commented tht the ceramic is plated rather than being gold colored. Is tht the case
3 The posts from 2011 suggested that the early version of the rose gold wasn't an accurate rep.

I will appreciate hearing your thoughts. Thanks again for this fantastic forum

DomWash

Getting To Know The Place
31/12/12
Hi V-sixers,

TOPIC: V6 LIMITED EDITION CASEBACK - how to get an accurate rep of one.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before (and please edit this thread if this topic has been discussed), but I thought I'd add this info to the V6 thread. I am waiting for an All Black II v6. My QC pics came, and I saw the caseback said "HUBLOT / BIG BANG" and had a serial number engraved:
HUBS-3_zpse1f14e0a.jpg

I had never seen this caseback before. The one's I was familiar with for the v6 said "HUBLOT GENEVE", like so:
PAM-2012-07-16-05_enl.jpg

Now, neither of these are accurate to the gen caseback, unforunately, which says "HUBLOT / BIG BANG / LIMITED / EDITION", with a serial number AND a "number/500" engraving. ALE sent me this pic of a gen caseback:

HBBALLBLACKGENCASEBACKcopiar_zpsceeb79b8.jpg

As you can see, the gen limited edition caseback has a bunch more engravings than the other v6 casebacks. Also, the font in the "HUBLOT/BIG BANG" caseback is shorter and smaller than the gen or the "HUBLOT/GENEVE" caseback.

Also note that the crystal has a dark coloured mirror effect - like REALLY strong AR from a certain angle.

Strangely, the inferior v7 and "2011" models have an accurate caseback:
HB-2011-07-01-16-05_enl.jpg

I'm not sure if this caseback is compatible with the v6 to do a caseback 'transplant'. If anyone knows, chime in.

Anyhow, for those of us who are sticklers for accuracy to the gen, we would prefer a more accurate caseback. The solution I found was pretty easy - I emailed Angus at Puretime, and he says he can get the accurate caseback with correct engravings for a limited edition v6, WITH strong AR to simulate the dark coloured crystal. Angus did say that the AR is not as strong as the gen though. Cost is $50.

I know its not a huge deal, and all reps have their flaws, etc... but isn't the point to try get the most accurate rep we can find? I know the All Black II dial is also lacking in accuracy a little, so you may ask if I wanted the most accurate, why didn't I buy an Ice Bang v6 or SS? Fair question, but the answer is I just love the All Black, and love for a watch trumps accuracy for me, so I'm willing to live with a few inaccuracies for a watch I love.

Anyhow, buying this caseback could be likened to paying for the incabloc mod for a PAM 111N - not essential, and small in the grand scheme of things, but if you're going for accuracy in this hobby, buying the correct caseback is another step in the right direction.

Deals789

Getting To Know The Place
15/1/13
Hi guys

http://puretime.co/product/big-bang-44mm-rose-gold-ceramic-2011-on-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

1 I read in another thread that this is an old v6. Is there a newer version of this model. If so I will appreciate any links
2 Some experts have commented tht the ceramic is plated rather than being gold colored. Is tht the case
3 The posts from 2011 suggested that the early version of the rose gold wasn't an accurate rep.

From what I understand the rose good reps SCREAM fake. Guru and ALE can perhaps elaborate. If you really concerned abt people finding out your best best would be to buy ss over ss. What do u. Guys think?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi guys

Hi Earthling
1-This is the last model of HBB Evolution. No worries about
2-This watch have the case made of SS with gold very thick plated (gen masive gold) and the bezel of black ceramic. This is the correct construction for a replica.
3-There were many comments at the begining about the colour of Rose gold in these replicas. But it was proved that in comparison with the gen they were accurate. I have see it by myself

Therefore buy it with confidence.

Of course they are more accuratte in all aspects the SS versions, mainly SS/SS

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi V-sixers,

TOPIC: V6 LIMITED EDITION CASEBACK - how to get an accurate rep of one.

Many thanks Dom for this interesting study
Good job

Really the Caseback V7 has XXX/1000 and the correct is XXX/500. Then it is inaccurate too. Be sure Puretime is selling you the correct.

The caseback flaws in HUBLOT replicas is a matter that we have to assume

ALE

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
The baby arrived :) Thank you ALE for your advices, it is stunning.

Yw4LS.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The baby arrived :) Thank you ALE for your advices, it is stunning.

I'm very glad you like this new watch
I have the sane HBB and is fantastic. One of the best current replicas in the market.
Enjoy it!!
Congrats

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
No unfortunately no
There are no F1 V6
ALE

TheBattler

26/7/10
Many thanks Dom for this interesting study
Good job

Really the Caseback V7 has XXX/1000 and the correct is XXX/500. Then it is inaccurate too. Be sure Puretime is selling you the correct.

The caseback flaws in HUBLOT replicas is a matter that we have to assume

ALE

The caseback will probably not fit or need to have modded screws to fit.

Ask your TD to test fit it for you..

Maybe not puretime because Angus is too busy but a smaller dealer like Toro or Sead can probably try for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2