• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
I am still tring to figure this all out. But there is a V6 ICE BANG with stick markers (II?) and a V7 ICE BANG with numerical dial (I?).
I read that the V6 is the best, so is there a V6 ICE BANG with numerical dial? Or is it coming? Preferbly with full ceramic bracelet ....

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I am still tring to figure this all out. But there is a V6 ICE BANG with stick markers (II?) and a V7 ICE BANG with numerical dial (I?).
I read that the V6 is the best, so is there a V6 ICE BANG with numerical dial? Or is it coming? Preferbly with full ceramic bracelet ....

This question is answered several times in this thread and others. But I'm going to repeat it:

- There is a V6 Ice Bang with stick markers, all matt, Ti bezel and "new" movement.
http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=1426

- There is a V7 Ice Bang with stick markers, ceramic all matt, Tungsten bezel and conventional A7750 mvmt.
http://puretimewatch.com/product/big-bang-44mm-v7-full-ceramic-ice-bang-ii/

- There is a V7 Ice Bang with numeral markers, ceramic all matt, Tungsten bezel and conventional A7750 mvmt.
http://puretimewatch.com/product/big-bang-44mm-v7-full-ceramic-ice-bang/

- There is not a V6 Ice Bang with numeral markers (and will not in the near future)
- There is not bracelet version at this moment. I don't konw in the future. But if the bracelet version is launched sure there will be bracelet to buy separately.

- There is too a version V1 Lite of the old Ice Bang with numeral markers, ceramic polished case & brushed lug plates, Ti bezel (now) and conventional A7750 mvmt. Very good finished, ceramic and cheap (258$).
http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=1374

I think all is clear now

ALE

Mendel272

8/12/11
Will the ceramic bracelet sold separately by ptw for the other 45mm models fit the v6?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Will the ceramic bracelet sold separately by ptw for the other 45mm models fit the v6?

That is the question !!
I don't know !!
Perhaps someone could consult it to Angus

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
Puretime writes.

length 200mm x thickness 5mm x lug width 22.5mm
will fit all 44.5mm Hublot Big Bang models, 1:1 made from a genuine All Black II

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Puretime writes.

length 200mm x thickness 5mm x lug width 22.5mm
will fit all 44.5mm Hublot Big Bang models, 1:1 made from a genuine All Black II

Yes, Thanks
But perhaps when Puretime wrote that the HBB V6 didn't be in the market

Mendel272

8/12/11
Do you think that a dial from another version, like a tempus, would fit on the v6 face? It should, right?

Matt_555

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/12/11
QC pics for my Hublot V6 BB SS/SS

Hi,

I have recieved a few qc pics for my Hublot V6 Big Bang SS/SS with gummy croc strap and spare rubber strap. I thought it best to upload them here for you guys to have a look as-well as I am fairly new to watches.

I have read through the entire thread and have noted some of the more common qc problems and have therefore requested further photos. Here are the pics I have so far;

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

To me the only thing that seems slightly off is the positioning of the strap between the lugs. One side of the watch appaers to be in a different position to the other.

The additional pics and queries requested include;

1 - Picture from side showing the crystal sticking above the bezel.
2 - Picture from the side showing the heights at which the strap connects to the lugs of the case.
3 - More detailed picture of bezel screws
4 - More detailed picture of caseback screws
5 - Can you check the pusher at the 2 hand is free, I have read sometimes these are stiff.

Thanks for having a look at the picture guys, much appreciated.

Regards,

Matt

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Is anyone kind enough to post a few wristshots of the HBB Black Magic V6? I have seen a few QC photos in the thread but no wristshots.

Thanks! :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi,
I have recieved a few qc pics for my Hublot V6 Big Bang SS/SS with gummy croc strap and spare rubber strap. I thought it best to upload them here for you guys to have a look as-well as I am fairly new to watches.
I have read through the entire thread and have noted some of the more common qc problems and have therefore requested further photos. Here are the pics I have so far;
To me the only thing that seems slightly off is the positioning of the strap between the lugs. One side of the watch appaers to be in a different position to the other.
The additional pics and queries requested include;
1 - Picture from side showing the crystal sticking above the bezel.
2 - Picture from the side showing the heights at which the strap connects to the lugs of the case.
3 - More detailed picture of bezel screws
4 - More detailed picture of caseback screws
5 - Can you check the pusher at the 2 hand is free, I have read sometimes these are stiff.
Thanks for having a look at the picture guys, much appreciated.
Regards,
Matt

Thanks Matt for your pics.
I don't see or I don't understand your problem concerning positioning of the strap between the lugs.
Please inform us about your new QC pics and dealer solutions to your possible problems.
ALE

HB212

I'm Pretty Popular
28/4/11
I have a question...on the Stainless model, what are the black parts of the case made of? Plastic? Are they plastic on the gen as well? I'm talking about the sides of the case and the piece with the little 'tabs' between the bezel and case.

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
They have already repped the all black green. I really don't like the look of the one you posted with the green strap, but I believe the V6 all black green is very accurate.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I have a question...on the Stainless model, what are the black parts of the case made of? Plastic? Are they plastic on the gen as well? I'm talking about the sides of the case and the piece with the little 'tabs' between the bezel and case.

Hi Unknown
They all are made of plastic, in gen and rep
ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Do you think they will rep All Black Green ?

Hi jonas
Why not??
They have already the green with black strap.
They need only change the colour of the plastic pieces and to put a green strap like it happens with the Blue.
ALE