• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

Mendel272

8/12/11
How is the 7750 on the v6? Should it be serviced like other 7750s before use, or is there better qc on these?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
How is the 7750 on the v6? Should it be serviced like other 7750s before use, or is there better qc on these?

Good question !!

But we know anything about, because anyone has post yet any thought or opinion about.
We hope some expert makes some review about V6 movement some day !!
This Thread is placed for matters like this.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well i dont know if its relative but that is what happened yesterday with my 7750... I pushed the button (@2) to run the chronograph and the movement froze. I pushed it again to stop it and reset it and still the movement was frozen! I froze for a second too and i did it again but nothing was moving there... I tried a third time and the chrono did work but i doubt i will try it again...

deniz21

Getting To Know The Place
30/9/09
hey guys who has recieved the all black green v6?

can you guys share some pics in daylight or direkt light?

thanks

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Well i dont know if its relative but that is what happened yesterday with my 7750... I pushed the button (@2) to run the chronograph and the movement froze. I pushed it again to stop it and reset it and still the movement was frozen! I froze for a second too and i did it again but nothing was moving there... I tried a third time and the chrono did work but i doubt i will try it again...

Hi paparas
When the frozen chrono situation happens, be sure if you had enough "power reserve" in the watch to start the chrono function !!
Perhaps the chrono started after some shaking
That happened to me sometimes and it was simply that the watch had no winding enough! Simple but the true

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Hi paparas
When the frozen chrono situation happens, be sure if you had enough "power reserve" in the watch to start the chrono function !!
Perhaps the chrono started after some shaking
That happened to me sometimes and it was simply that the watch had no winding enough! Simple but the true

It might be that, but i shook and shook and for a moment i though i broke it... Well afterwards it worked perfect but we must be carefull!

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
hey guys who has recieved the all black green v6?

can you guys share some pics in daylight or direkt light?

thanks

+1

We have seen Guru's lovely HBB All Black Blue, but I do not think anyone has taken a photo of the All Black Green model yet, which is a shame.

Maybe it is just not as popular? Looks like an interesting, and different watch to me :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
It might be that, but i shook and shook and for a moment i though i broke it... Well afterwards it worked perfect but we must be carefull!

I would say "shake it smoothly" but don't "destroy it" .... :lolcina:

:rofl:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
No issues with gen movement and when I am back from Tenerife, I will
post some new pics. Some new stuff arrived....

Sent from Gurus iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
No issues with gen movement and when I am back from Tenerife, I will
post some new pics. Some new stuff arrived....

Give us a clue!!!!!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
HBB.....:)but I have 2 more weeks vacation

Moisted

Getting To Know The Place
19/9/09
Foto4.jpg

Quick question Guru, does the blue have any lume?

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
Hey guys,

Am I too picky or should I accept the Hublot?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
the missaligned marked at 6 is common, i wouldnt mind that much, but the other thing with that plate i dont like it, it doesnt look good and havent seen it before...

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
the missaligned marked at 6 is common, i wouldnt mind that much, but the other thing with that plate i dont like it, it doesnt look good and havent seen it before...

Same opinion. On one side the lug plates are well screwed together and aligned, but on the marked side they don't really fit!
Have already informed my TD to source a new one! Hope the next one is better! Really looking forward to receive this beautiful piece!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hey guys,

Am I too picky or should I accept the Hublot?

-The off-center of the 6 marker is very evident
-The gap between the case and the lug plate at 7 are very evident
-The differences of level case-lug plates is very light (I think no worries in practice)

Due to the two first issues you must not accept the watch IMO (tehre are two evidents flaws!!)
I think the most important is the gap at 7. You wll see it everytime you look at your watch !!
Just my opinion!!

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
-The off-center of the 6 marker is very evident
-The gap between the case and the lug plate at 7 are very evident
-The differences of level case-lug plates is very light (I think no worries in practice)

Due to the two first issues you must not accept the watch IMO (tehre are two evidents flaws!!)
I think the most important is the gap at 7. You wll see it everytime you look at your watch !!
Just my opinion!!

Thx Ale,

I am sure that flaw would have bothered me the whole time when wearing the watch. Everytime you look at the watch you would see the gap!