• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

samwill

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/8/10
Has anyone ordered this one? Is it the same as the puretime? Is it the latest model available. It seems they had it ready from the QC tests over a week ago. I love this watch and gotta order it. Just want to get the right one.

Perfect Clones

I bought this one. Have a look at page 60 of this thread for pics.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks for that Ale!

To me it looks like both rotors have their pro's and con's. I think the standard v6 rotor is good enough, don't you think?

Hi Cee
Yes I do

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Has anyone ordered this one? Is it the same as the puretime? Is it the latest model available. It seems they had it ready from the QC tests over a week ago. I love this watch and gotta order it. Just want to get the right one.

Perfect Clones

Hi ICENUTZ
The watch from Perfect Clones is a HBB V6 All Black too.
All HBB V6 are the same
Threfore the watch from Puretime and Perfect clones are the same.
Then buy from Puretime which is a Trusted Dealer in RWI

As samwill says in Pag60 post#595 you can see the pics of his watch.

ICENUTZ

3/1/12
ok thank you guys. I love this forum!!

Couple more questions.. Does Hublot make an BBE ALL BLACK "II" or is that a more improved version of the version 6 rep? Does every one get a qc test before they ship? The box and paperwork are always separate correct?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ok thank you guys. I love this forum!!

Couple more questions.. Does Hublot make an BBE ALL BLACK "II" or is that a more improved version of the version 6 rep? Does every one get a qc test before they ship? The box and paperwork are always separate correct?

This is the last and only version of ALL BLACK HBB V6! and looks awesome!!
The Trusted Dealers like Marvelluos, Puretime, Asian7750, Trevor... will send to you very good QC pics with Timegraph test before shipment. Timeshop will send you them if you ask the TS staff for them (but the quality of its QC pics is not very good and without Timegraph test). You can see a lot of QC pics in this Thread (consult the Index)
The box and papers for HBB are aways separate. The box will have good quality but I don't know about the papers quality. Please someone reply this question.
Please feel free to consult anything you could need.
ALE

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Hope I didn't read over this information, but is there also a V6 ICE BANG with numerical dial coming out?

Nanu

31/12/11
This thread is awesome!
I wanted a Breitling but now I will consider a Hublot V6
Thanks ALE7575 for putting together this work
Really helpful!
I'm going to read other threads from you

HB212

I'm Pretty Popular
28/4/11
Here's a question for you guys...I have a V6 HBB SS. My friends who know nothing about watches think it's a beautiful watch. Then again, I also have friends who are really into watches also, mostly Rolex guys and Paneristi (GEN), none of whom have a Hublot, but they seem to really like my V6. I own a few gens myself, so I don't think they have a reason to suspect my V6 is a rep.

Question is, have you guys ever shown your V6's to watch guys (Not necessarily Hublotista) and have them believe it's gen because of the quality of the build? I think it's very well made, but the flaws jump out at me...but i'm not sure how many non-hublotista would be able to recognize them.

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Here's a question for you guys...I have a V6 HBB SS. My friends who know nothing about watches think it's a beautiful watch. Then again, I also have friends who are really into watches also, mostly Rolex guys and Paneristi (GEN), none of whom have a Hublot, but they seem to really like my V6. I own a few gens myself, so I don't think they have a reason to suspect my V6 is a rep.

Question is, have you guys ever shown your V6's to watch guys (Not necessarily Hublotista) and have them believe it's gen because of the quality of the build? I think it's very well made, but the flaws jump out at me...but i'm not sure how many non-hublotista would be able to recognize them.

Unless they are in to Hublot, theres a very slim chance of them being able to point out the flaw in your v6. Mind you, what are these so called 'flaws' anyway? Very minor things such as the thickness of the chrono hand, slightly different rotor text and maybe crystal height?

If you can pull it off depending on your job and appearance I'm sure nobody will question you.

HB212

I'm Pretty Popular
28/4/11
Unless they are in to Hublot, theres a very slim chance of them being able to point out the flaw in your v6. Mind you, what are these so called 'flaws' anyway? Very minor things such as the thickness of the chrono hand, slightly different rotor text and maybe crystal height?

If you can pull it off depending on your job and appearance I'm sure nobody will question you.

Yep, those are the flaws...the biggest one for me is the shallow subdial depth.

My question isn't so much with me being able to pull it off, though, rather the quality of the watch.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

+1 well said Cee

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hope I didn't read over this information, but is there also a V6 ICE BANG with numerical dial coming out?

Hi Beone
No, because the gen HBB Evolution Ice bang is not with numerals.

Anyway if you like the Ice Bang with numerals, now it is again available the old ceramic Ice Bang V1 Lite with numerals and not expensive.

BTW awesome watch with very good finish. Nice Ti bezel. The pic doesn't make it justice

ICEPOSTcopiar.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Yep, those are the flaws...the biggest one for me is the shallow subdial depth.

My question isn't so much with me being able to pull it off, though, rather the quality of the watch.

The subdial depth is not really an issue if you ask me. I think your friends will be very surprised if you told them that your v6 was in fact a replica.

Most people do not know about the high end replicas out there which is what your v6 is, heck, they may not even know Hublots are replicated at all. Rolex on the other hand...well people assume it is a replica no matter what.

Anyway, enough from me! Enjoy your watch :)