• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
HBB V6-RG/RG Capuccino Brown dial-strap- Puretime&King

PURETIME and KINGWATCH have launched
HBB V6 RG/RG Brown Dial- Brown Rubber strap

http://puretimewatch.com/product/big-bang-44mm-rose-gold-2011-brown-dial-on-brown-rubber-strap-hub4104/

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=6958

HBBV6-RG-RGcapuccino.jpg

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
A very nice watch there Ale, no way I could pull that off though!

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
What's your opinion on that one? Any obvious issues or flaws?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
What's your opinion on that one? Any obvious issues or flaws?

Looking good
BTW: Very well raised crystal
Concerning second chrono hand. This is a flaw of all HBB V6 (no solution!!)
Congrats !!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
HBB V6 All Black- eVojlib

eVojlib has published a thread with the pics, comments and comparison with the gen of his HBB V6 ALL BLACK rubber

Thanks eVojlib for sharing it
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/hublot-all-black-93470?p=921466

I recently decided the current state of Pam's and Rollies in the box just weren't doing it for me.

In a effort to change things up a bit I decided to take a look at the Hublot Big Bang, not usually one to change gears I knew I had to pull the trigger on Trusty's All Black as it looked pretty awsome.

Its seems that in early Dec several new models were released, keen on the usual date wheel color, window cutout, movement skrews, rotor and engraving issues that have plagued the so called v7's I thought I had struck out.

It had been a while since Andrew and I had done business so I decided to have a look around and stumbled across this.

Im no expert in Hublot, although this watch exudes a quality I really didn't expect. To say the least, I am very happy with the results. As the experts may already know its a good idea to invest in a decent Hublot skrewdriver since the skrews are usually loose and in need of attention before they fall out.

I don't have a macro lens so this is the best I can get from my camera

Lets have a look shall we....

Heres a gen pic for comparison, not the best although it will give an idea...

9252_Hublot_Big_Bang_All_Black_II_Black_Black_ceramic_Black_ceramic_bracelet_01.jpg

9252_Hublot_Big_Bang_All_Black_II_Black_Black_ceramic_Black_ceramic_bracelet_04.jpg

From here we can see the new dial is decenlty centered and the markers are very well done and more importantly straight. Also noted the hands are cleanly stamped out and nicely finished.

dsc0085kx.jpg

The print on the dial is very nice also, very crisp.

dsc0104bo.jpg

dsc0086gj.jpg

dsc0087xf.jpg

dsc0103lo.jpg

dsc0102ex.jpg

Even the datewheel color, font and centering has been improved over previous versions. Also note the datewheel window has a nice stepdown bevel vs the tapered edge from previous models.

dsc0088u.jpg

I am very impressed with the case construction and its overall finish, no rough edges here very fluid and smooth. Another plus I noticed is the crown and pushers have a textured rubber surface that feels slightly soft and of high quality vs the harder feel others were guilty of.

dsc0089evr.jpg

dsc0090zy.jpg

I was also happy to see that the crystal has a nice ridge, and wasn't flush with the bezel ring which I believe is more like gen (experts correct me if im wrong ) Its also evenly pressed which is a plus since im tired of sending mine out for that service.

dsc0091jv.jpg

dsc0092um.jpg

Taking a look at the movement and there seems to be some decent upgrades with the rotor bearing and skrew, the rotor itself, the movement skrews and even the Hublot markings and movement number is engraved. Also some updates to the bridges which seems an improvemnt from older models. Even the movement plate has the Hub4100 and movement cal. markings engraved.
dsc0093ov.jpg

Even the engraving on the caseback is well done and centered, the only thing is the gen seems to have a tinted glass with a bronzed look. Also, a big letdown is the lack of limited edition engraving on the caseback and the serial numbers 000/500 seems to be missing. Kinda weird since Andrews site talks about the running serial numbers on the caseback, oh well I can always source a caseback and replace it myself.

dsc0094ao.jpg

I also noticed the rubber gummy seems much softer, and all of the stampings are nicely done.

dsc0095uq.jpg

dsc0096asj.jpg

dsc0097cb.jpg

I feel the strap endlinks could line up better with the case IMHO, although this may be easilly fixed by adjusting the strap a bit. This strap is very smooth and very soft, im sure it could be better although my wife will kick my a$$ if I used her alclad pots to make strap stew.

dsc0108x.jpg

dsc0106ka.jpg

dsc0105ni.jpg

dsc0107zc.jpg

The deployment is also nicely finished and much improved.

dsc0098n.jpg

dsc0099qe.jpg

dsc0100bcd.jpg

I hope you guys enjoyed looking at the pics, and comments and opinions are welcome.

Thanks

eVo

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
someone asked for BM wristshots, here are some
take a look at the ABB, this one has heavy blue AR coating on it

HBBBlavkMagicv6007.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6011.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6015.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6019.jpg

family shot

HBBBlavkMagicv6032.jpg

HBBBlavkMagicv6037.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Thanks guru for sharing this fantastic pics !!
Congrats for your current HBB collection !!
I like your Ice Bang like mine one...
ALE

chawarma

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/11/11
Anyone can please please please post a wrist shot of the ALL BLACK? I really want to see it on wrist before I buy it :) Thanks in advance...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Thanks guru for sharing this fantastic pics !!
Congrats for your current HBB collection !!
I like your Ice Bang like mine one...
ALE
The ICE is a v1, tungston bezel, waiting for the
New TeX crystal and I still have a Taka DW for it.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The ICE is a v1, tungston bezel, waiting for the
New TeX crystal and I still have a Taka DW for it.

Sorry,
I guess that !! LOL

Mine is Lite and Ti as you know
icon9.gif

But it was cheap !!
icon7.gif

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Thanks for those pictures of your BM Guru! Very nice watch indeed.

Also, regarding the thickness of the chrono hand, it may not be a big issue but it is the first thing I look at when I'm checking if a Hublot is genuine or a rep. I guess 99% of people will not notice it anyway.