• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NCchef banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I am sorry if I offended anyone in the great state of Texas. I have no excuse other than I just wanted to insult someone haha

I actually have family in Texas, not a terrible place, but a little hot and flat for my blood

I'll find your family in Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: mclarendude

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I love Texas but I agree on the heat and flat land. Its all in good fun.

D

d4m.test

I'll take my own advice and remember its a fake watch forum on the internet.

One good thing is house prices are insanely low I have heard!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Now your calling me out? Little Fan Boy? That's the thing about these forums. People get all brave behind their computer screen or their phone app. Come to Dallas, We'll see who gets treated like a Little Boy.
That sounds disturbingly like a physical threat to me.

This is not just a matter of NCchef but of several past persona all of which have been banned from multiple fora for blatant scamming that usually involved the sale of gen parts as reps. submersible24g ripped off an uncountable number of people back before folk like Sam above were even on these boards. Are supposed to simply assume he's turned over a new leaf and can now be trusted even tho we see the sale of several questionable parts?

I don't think so. Our responsibility is our duty of care towards our members and their ability to buy and sell with as little danger as possible of being scammed. This guy has had so many chances it's not even funny, in fact it's well beyond a joke. We were not prepared to give him yet another at the expense of members security.

Don't like it? Then find another sandbox to play in.

jacq

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/15
What a beautiful looking watch! Thanks for sharing OP.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
What a beautiful looking watch! Thanks for sharing OP.
Do what?

As some mentioned my experience has always been positive. I have dealt with him more than 20 times and he has always been helpful. He even went out of his way several times to help me with my watches. He always delivered.

jacq

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/15
Do what?

As some mentioned my experience has always been positive. I have dealt with him more than 20 times and he has always been helpful. He even went out of his way several times to help me with my watches. He always delivered.

I'm so sorry I think I was looking at the wrong thread and posted that comment instead, lol.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Same guy comes back 4-5 times under different usernames, Why?

Each new username develops a positive seller history and then begins not delivering what was advertised.

Each time, staff researches and discovers that the "scammer" is the same person previously banned.

Now repeat this process 3-5 times and you have the history of Mr. Pannell on RWI.

Keep in mind that we are not finding the new usernames and preventative banning them (I wish we could have), the banning only occurs after another scamming and we find out that it is the same guy.

-It places the watch in the winder. It does what its told.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
I know you saw the warning posted by DVL, yet you continue. That's two posts you made calling members a douche since the warning was given.
Douche

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.