• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Smoking

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
So I'm at this office 40 some stories up listening to these lawyers yak all day blah, blah, blah, I couldn't give F cause these guys go on all day long about this clause, that paragraph, this sentence you know what I mean. I need to F'ing smoke or I'm gonna blow my brains out. So I step out and hit the stairwell and notice a sign that says you'll be locked out for 10 floors if this door shuts, WTF are you kidding me?? Ok so F that into the bathroom I figure at least I can get a few hits before someone comes in to take a dump right??

So in I go, theres a window, perfect I think open the F'er up I'm all set and if anyone comes I'll flick the thing out the window and give them the F off stare. I can barley get the F'ing thing open two inches, I suppose so people can't jump out the window to kill themselves. Not that the building gives a shit, but your ass might fall on a passing car and disrupt traffic.

Alright window open, I whip out a NAS and light it up, F yes sucess, two minutes in the security guard walks in, oh shit I think. The guy says don't worry man I always come in and smoke and ask if he can have one, sure I say. I tell the guy I thought you were gonna throw me out, he says no but he needs me to guard the door for him. Guard the door WTF you talking about I think.

I say ok I don't give a shit as long as you don't, I contuine smoking standing by the door to make him feel comfortable but I'm thinking what am I gonna do if someone comes in?? Its not like I'm gonna block them but whatever I do it.

Next the guys pulls out a hitter (that looks like a cigarette) hes puffing on this thing and blowing the smoke out the window (I suppose so it doesn't smell), as hes puffing away the whole bathroom is becoming overwhelmed with the smell. It doesn't really bother me cause at least I'm able to have my smoke. He finishes it and I think cool, nope hes packing more in it. Now I'm getting nervous because I can smell this shit before he even lights it and I'm thinking F this guys gonna get me in trouble because if someone comes in their gonna think I'm smoking that shit (which I wasn't, cause I don't smoke that shit) and call the cops or something.

I'm like hey man you almost done there, by this time my cigarette is out so I light another one just in hopes of masking the smell of his cloud. Then it happens someone walks in, my heart is pounding like I was in highschool being caught smoking by a princple. Nope its another security guard and he also wants to smoke, hes laughing with the other guy saying he caught him and asks me to guard the F'ing door, lol, I'm not the guard here, but I do it. Finally they finish and we leave.

Back to the office I came out of and the lawyers are still at it yap, yap, yap then suddenly they stop leave the room and the receptionist walks in. Shes there to tell me I can't smoke in the buiding and I certainly can't be smoking that stuff she says. I tell her listen I had a smoke but I certainly wasn't smoking that stuff, shes not buying it, tells me she can smell it on me, and says she calling security.

Both security guards who were in the bathroom toking it up come into the office and tell me I have to leave. I say ok man no problem, on the way down in the elevator the security guards are laughing, they did apologize to me and I accepted, but what a afternoon.
hookah.gif

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
:rofl:

Good read!

?Noobtastic via the Galaxy III

Albieee

Known Member
26/3/13
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, those security guards sound great

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
For some reason the pink donut looks really good right now.:hehehe:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LOL, the perks of being an "honorary security guard", i guess, huh?

You shoulda flashed your badge and told you were undercover and it was all part of a "clean air " sting.

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
Dude... Get an e-cig! I use a provari and love it. Cigarette free for 2 years and it works and it can be used anywhere without odor! :)

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
That's what's so awesome about ecigs. It's quitting made easy and non smoking assh0l3s don't get in your business about it because its just basically water vapor. Give it a shot and you'll love being a non smoker without feeling like you have anything up!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I don't want someone blowing vapor in my face either. I don't bring micro brews to work. Keep your nicotine outside my office. Plain and simple.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I do use ecigs, they are great, I just didn't have one with me that day but I usually do and I have no plans of quitting smoking. F that nothing better then puffing on a NAS cigarette.:sub4me:

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I quit that stuff years ago cause if it was in the fridge, I'd eat it... All of it...

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
I don't want someone blowing vapor in my face either. I don't bring micro brews to work. Keep your nicotine outside my office. Plain and simple.

Haha! Stay away from humid areas then bro! Or don't run a dishwasher. That vapor will getcha

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I got a tube tank with a 650mah battery at my shop, works great. I'm impressed.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Got Vapes?

Quit years ago...brother in law...who is trying to quit brings me a vapor unit...

Must say...kinda nice to toke on when imbibing...

Shit...it's always something :wyliehelp:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I usually use the throwaways but I thought let me try this and see if it works as good as they say, and it does, I like it.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I'm ready to go back to my disposables they are so much easier and alot less hassle. Now listen the tube tank with the larger battery works but it needs to be recharged (less often then the small rechargeable kits, those suck) which is the part I hate, F that, its really just a pain in the ass, and yes I know about having two batteries and switching them out but thats a pain in the ass also switching, changing, charging, but I expected the large battery to last more then a day, however it does not and actually only lasts a few hours and then begins to get really weak.

The small kits are slick and look cool but the batteries don't hold a charge for shit and as soon as the cartomizer gets low you get a nasty burnt taste and the cartomizers are a F'ing rip off, so F that. I was able to find a sucker to unload my kit to, a guy who really wanted it. I gave him a deal and he likes the thing but he's a very light smoker so it works great for him.

The selling point of the tube tank is the longer battery life between charges (but that also depends on usage) and more important is the ejuice which you buy yourself in a 10ml bottle and fill the tank, buying the ejuice yourself is very inexpensive and you get alot more for the price as compared to prefilled cartomizers.

Problem is these tube tanks leak and need to be kept in an upright position to avoid this. Most of the time it leaks when your charging the battery, the juice seeps from the area where you attach the battery which causes waste and a F'ing mess.

Next theres a couple types of setups. One has a tank with a built in atomizer, meaning when it begins to produce less vapor you need to buy a new tank. The other has a removable atomizer which needs to be replaced as above and both cost about the same, so its really just a matter of which brand you buy, but for the most part just about every one I've seen is almost identical. They slap a sticker with whatever brand name on it and call it their model, its all BS because they are all the same for the most part.

The other hassle is finding a juice you like, there's so many to choose from it can be fun, overwhelming, but disappointing when you buy some juice but then can't stand the shit. So I think I'm about done with the thing. I going back to using the Blu and the Tsunami disposables. Now they are a bit more expensive but they work so much better for me. The Blu tobacco flavor is my favorite and I've been unable to find any juice that compares in taste quality. The Tsunami is also good a bit cheaper and lasts longer then any disposable I've ever used. Next choice would be Njoy, great flavor but they don't last long, the V2 is another good choice. Just be sure not to buy the kits (looks like a pack of cigarettes) for these brands because its completely not worth it.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
So they kick you out of the building just because you smell of reefer? Good plan for an early day.