• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Worth the money ?

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
woke uo to feed my son.. its 425 im goin bac to sleep... see ya in a few hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
I've been a Yankee fan my entire life. Lets leave it at that. Further discussions will lead to a bad place.

cant possibly go to a worse place than the beginnin of this thread lol

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'm an advocate of debate. It's been my forte throughout my career. I just make it a point to engage , those that are on the same level.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
-for the hell of it heres one of my pieces of jewelery , its not a watch.-

-and as you alreddy kno there gon b a story to tell along-

-Thought the piece up and knew this was goin to be my first custom; Of course im hustlin n doin my thing so I decided to go downtown to the diamond district and go to my favorite jewelers traxnyc. spoke with paul and we just couldnt agree on a price to get it done. went to another jeweler down there and we agreed $2500 to get it made. I wanted a LOT of shine, fire that colored diamonds just dont do , so i opt for moiss. and cz .. long story short i get the piece and he fuccd me over and tried to get me. it was all cz and silver that had been stamped 14k . took it to my guy paul and showed him . long story short thanks to that crook of a jeweler i had paul make the same exact piece in real 14k and gave me a rediculous steal for $800 . i took the original piece back to og shop and threatend to sue. I got my money bac and a nice set of diamond earrings and a matching diamond cross with a nice chain.-

e6emupu4.jpg
uhebuqut.jpg

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
That is the Valentino Liberace model.... Internals are good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

Lol that Oscar pendant is hilarious. I like it though. I'd never wear it in a million years, but if I saw you in public I'd smile and laugh with you about it.

Isn't moissanite a complete ripoff anyways? The company has a patent until 2015 and is charging big money while they can. In a couple of years it'll be the same price as cz. Think of all the reps you can buy with moissanite then! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
Lol that Oscar pendant is hilarious. I like it though. I'd never wear it in a million years, but if I saw you in public I'd smile and laugh with you about it.

Isn't moissanite a complete ripoff anyways? The company has a patent until 2015 and is charging big money while they can. In a couple of years it'll be the same price as cz. Think of all the reps you can buy with moissanite then! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

whats also great about mois is that now companys "enhance" it to make it shine more like a diamond (more white flashes than color) and whats also cool is moissanite is its own special gemstone and it is rare as well, not as much as diamonds but mois does carry a price tag.

great alt to diamonds. ill be getting my wifey a wedding ring soon enuff , diamonds will be side stones but the big roc will be mois

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
on a side note,

who else is waitin for the canelo mayweather fight?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
WTF a dirty money pendant?? What are you drug dealer?? That is one weird thing to wear.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Hmm ok, I kinda bailed in this thread when you started with the yo mum jokes( and I use the term joke loosely ) yet I'm still with the opinion each to their own and what ever makes you happy, but from your posts, watches, and now jewelry you seem to be nothing more than an attention seeker:hehehe: Bad watches bad reps I can live with but seriously bad pendants/ necklaces/ chains hell what ever you call that, there must be another forum you can share those pics on:popcorn: