• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TD in CONUS

spon

Horology Curious
6/9/13
Hello all. Can anyone recommend a TD operating in the CONUS ouside of WBK? WBK has been super responsive to my inquiries and I plan on buying from him in the future, but I'm looking for some higher-end reps right now and it seems like that may not be his specialty. I prefer to work with a TD in the CONUS for ease of shipping.

Thank you for any suggestions. I'm so happy to have found this forum!

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
I haven't found any. Good luck with that search - however, the only down side of a overseas TD is the wait. You will not get scammed. Less than a 2 week wait is more than reasonable for a higher end rep. Purchase and be patient.

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Don't think there are any besides WBK. Try Ryan at 'InTime'. sometimes he can ship to CONUS in as little as 3-4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
Stan does not have the best in higher end reps and from what I've seen he IS the CONUS TD (Ive ordered multiple watches from him and they are all beautiful and I will continue to order more as everyday wears). I will agree with whoever mentioned Ryan as well. Even though overseas, his response time is crazy fast (usually overnight) and from the moment QC pics are accepted to arriving at your door you're looking at 4 days tops. I'm actually waiting on him to respond to a question on a watch inquiry and if he has it or can get it, I'll be sending payment for it ASAP.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
All of our watches come from China. A CONUS dealer would only be good when it comes to reducing language barrier, waiting time, and custom risk.

What exactly that a CONUS dealer can get you that a Chinese dealer cannot (aside from the 3 mentioned)? Watch quality from a CONUS dealer would be the same as an oversea dealer.

spon

Horology Curious
6/9/13
Yeah, my hesitation was around customs but I'm sure it will be fine. Now I just need to make my mind up on what I should get for my first rep!

Thanks everyone.

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
When I first started on the forum I had this worry also, here's what I learned. Be sure and always use EMS shipping. DHL, fedEx occasionally have customs seizures into the U.S. I've never had a problem with EMS.

Yeah, my hesitation was around customs but I'm sure it will be fine. Now I just need to make my mind up on what I should get for my first rep!

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyberwarhol

Renowned Member
28/7/13
Pardon my ignorant. Who is TC again? Can't seem to figure it out researching....
I am probably staring at it .........