• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
My VSF turned up yesterday, it’s replacing my Noob V10.
Really couldn’t be happier with everything about this superb watch.

Thanks to Foozoo and this clown for filling the thread with unrelated garbage... :picard2:

Last edited:

Glamdring

Horology Curious
29/10/20
There are already plenty of those posts on this forum :)
But here you go:
GEN IS ALWAYS ON RHS
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thank you for this! This is almost perfect.

Dbuzzer

Horology Curious
3/3/20
UK Midlands
Just ordered the ZZF v3 116610LN from JTime, and seen the QC pics - looks so good! :) Can't wait to get this bad boy on my wrist. Will share pics naturally when received :)

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19
Just ordered the ZZF v3 116610LN from JTime, and seen the QC pics - looks so good! :) Can't wait to get this bad boy on my wrist. Will share pics naturally when received :)

We know what it looks like bwaaahaaaaa. Enjoy

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I’m thinking on getting a Swiss Sellita for my ZZF but I am not 100% sure what’s the canon pinion height used in the watch. Does anyone know please? Cousins has SW220 with H4, would that keep the hands at the same height? (I’d rather not touch the train wheel on the Sellita movement, tbh).

d1nomite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/20
Maybe you could help, friends:

QC of a ZZF V3 Nodate by Sead.

78-ACB56-D-DC0-A-4-A3-F-B4-C5-F7-FA47357719.jpg

4844-C28-C-9-CCC-4-D54-8106-3342-A22148-B6.jpg

5-C8-A2792-3-DF4-4-E7-B-B2-CF-6-FFF73-C111-CE.jpg

Would RL this watch, because of:
• minute hand scratched or sharp edge?
• dirt/dust/something or scratched bezel on 9 o’clock

Is this a „fair“ RL or am I too picky?

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
You could just ask him if there's things around the bezel and save yourself looking silly. As for the minute hand it looks to be reflections, as it's different in every photo...

Reactions: 2841 and d1nomite

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16

You could just ask him if there's things around the bezel and save yourself looking silly. As for the minute hand it looks to be reflections, as it's different in every photo...

This ^^^

I wouldn't outright refuse it. I would ask specific questions about those issues you see. If those are scratches on the bezel then yeh, reject... but maybe only dirt/dust, ask them.........

Last edited:
Reactions: d1nomite

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Watches often come by with dirt here and there, just needs a cleaning on arrival. And the hands here are just badly served by the picture angle, that won't show once on the wrist.
Everything is aligned and the whole watch looks really good, those QCs are just fine, accept it.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

d1nomite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/20

I wouldn't outright refuse it. I would ask specific questions about those issues you see. If those are scratches on the bezel then yeh, reject... but maybe only dirt/dust, ask them.........

Watches often come by with dirt here and there, just needs a cleaning on arrival. And the hands here are just badly served by the picture angle, that won't show once on the wrist.
Everything is aligned and the whole watch looks really good, those QCs are just fine, accept it.

Thanks to all three of you! Will ask for more pics to be sure. I think this will be fair for both sides, isn’t it?

@mrsullivan: yes, everything except those two „issues“ (or not-issues, yeah :D) is perfect. Really would love to get that one if it’s perfect.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09

1. Looks like some sort of reflection, probably from the camera. It seems to magically disappear once the watch is upside down, and something appears on the upper tip of the minute hand. I’m betting on a reflection, as I said.
2. Its just dust, you can see the speck of dirt in the upside down photo too.

I would just ask Sead to check that. He’s been a dealer here at RWI for many times and the preferred one for many long-standing members, I’m sure he would tell you if there was any issue with these two things.