• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hi ????
got my QC today an I am very happy , but what do u think about the bezel.
Are there scratches or just dirt and a green light ?

Dirt. Clean it up when it lands. Great watch. Approve it.

Many "dirt concerns" these days. Guys please understand you're buying reps and they won't come in satin boxes after a spa. Dirts or fingerprints are part of the game, chill.

Don't post QCs unless for reference when it's accepted, or a real flaw is spotted on the watch.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: DaBaby

DaBaby

Horology Curious
19/11/20
Germany
Dirt. Clean it up when it lands. Great watch. Approve it.

Many "dirt concerns" these days. Guys please understand you're buying reps and they won't come in satin boxes after a spa. Dirts or fingerprints are part of the game, chill.

Don't post QCs unless for reference when it's accepted, or a real flaw is spotted on the watch.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks mate :)

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
Does anyone know if the Asian 2836 movement is interchangeable with the ETA 2836-2? Datewheel, stem and stem position etc?

Dbuzzer

Horology Curious
3/3/20
UK Midlands
Got my ZZF v3 from JTime yesterday. Took around 1.5 weeks to get delivered to UK.

Over the moon with the watch. So solid, and to my eye (which granted is not trained), it looks very authentic. Condition when arrived perfect as well. All sticky bits in tact and very well packaged.

Also great service and comms from JTime. Probably better go and leave them a review now ha!

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

It is a good looking watch, the dial when not in sharp sunlight is absolutely amazing

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany
I own the ARF V3 but if I see this pictures and the crystal coming up over the Bezel i think ZZF v3 is the better choice

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany
I mean the crystal from the ARF V3 is higher and has not this nearly black hole effect. Dial from the ZZF v3 Hulk is also very close

primerafull

15/11/14
Got my ZZF v3 from JTime yesterday. Took around 1.5 weeks to get delivered to UK.

Over the moon with the watch. So solid, and to my eye (which granted is not trained), it looks very authentic. Condition when arrived perfect as well. All sticky bits in tact and very well packaged.

Also great service and comms from JTime. Probably better go and leave them a review now ha!
Which carrier company did them used to delivery so fast?

Enviado desde mi HD1900 mediante Tapatalk

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I mean the crystal from the ARF V3 is higher and has not this nearly black hole effect. Dial from the ZZF v3 Hulk is also very close

If you are referring to my pic, then that one has a gen crystal :)

Milomuu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/19
Payment just made for Li.. I wait for my 114060 ZZF V3 VR3130.
We hope well.

unicornpad

Known Member
1/1/15
Anyone has any issues with the insert colors being dull after wearing them for awhile?

I'm contemplating if I should sell my BK v7 ND with Spongebob Insert and get the new piece upright ; or do a swap on the movement and insert from the BK

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Anyone has any issues with the insert colors being dull after wearing them for awhile?

I'm contemplating if I should sell my BK v7 ND with Spongebob Insert and get the new piece upright ; or do a swap on the movement and insert from the BK

I’d keep at least the movement and insert indeed.

Replica01

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/16
Love it!
50973ccb13fe78f36ee68bd84975db6d.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

Exploidz

Horology Curious
5/12/19
Hey fam,I’ve been a little bit off the forum since I got my ZZF V2 Date last January. I think it’s time for me to upgrade to ZZF V3 Hulk,do you think it’s a good move? Also I’m selling my V2,hmu if interested,we will sort it easily on the price ???? Cheers!