• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North

I wouldn't mind wearing one like this if a decent rep will be made
5da668aa5066cc46b27fb11a03ded726.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
By your comments I gather the answer is a no :) seems there is only a DJF version of these two Wimbledon dials

NASA

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/18
are we being sarcastic? The list is huge and it's instant tells, DW, magnification and alignment of cylcopse, rounded lugs, indices colour - and I have the silver dial which has significantly yellowed and gone patina on me in only 8 months time. Also the crown has issues going from position 1 - 2 and 2 back to 1 while the screw down is almost impossible sometimes. Even the 2824 movement which was supposed to be reliable had to be replaced with eta. A super rep or even first class rep doesnt need so many mods. I'm talking OOTB quality here...3 revisions and the DW is still unacceptable and instantly telling.

The DJF has very little instant tells and there are many threads here comparing DJF 36 to others, and most agree hands down for 36 DJF OOTB quality is good. I know this is a DJ41 discussion and I know ARF has its own cult but i have regretted every ARF purchase i ever made, maybe it's personal but specially their 3135 movements are total trash...endless money pit. The only thing i like about ARF is their bracelets which thankfully i can use on my other watches. i much prefer other factories cases like Noob, DJF, ZZF, VRF and even BPF/GMF at least they have a reasonable price.

i3rp3wwuw3121.jpg

I'm gonna have to agree here. Every ARF I own has made it to the trash heap.

I got four ARFs. Two arrived with gouges in the case. One the bezel paint flaked off, one the clasp broke, one the movement broke.

Last edited:

Derpboi

1/11/16
Why cant they just release one with jubilee bracelet and smooth bezel... :confused:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
This Case issue is really starting go to get confusing. I’d say until the rehaut has more attention paid to it the case is useless. I put gen dial, hands, datewheel and crystal and I can’t get past how bad the rehaut is. The machining is rubbish and there’s nothing you can do to make it better. ARF really need to fine finish the rehaut and then engrave it. Next to the gen it’s worlds apart, I haven’t seen the v3 and I know it’s advertised as being better but I can’t see any difference from TD’s pics on their sites the engravings looks crap and the now too high or not centred

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
This Case issue is really starting go to get confusing. I’d say until the rehaut has more attention paid to it the case is useless. I put gen dial, hands, datewheel and crystal and I can’t get past how bad the rehaut is. The machining is rubbish and there’s nothing you can do to make it better. ARF really need to fine finish the rehaut and then engrave it. Next to the gen it’s worlds apart, I haven’t seen the v3 and I know it’s advertised as being better but I can’t see any difference from TD’s pics on their sites the engravings looks crap and the now too high or not centred

Imo the easiest tell is still the finishing of the lugs. Gen has really sharp looking polished edges and arf has the jelly soft looking lugs. The late v2 case was slightly improved buy now we are back at this. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pickler

21/4/19
I'm gonna have to agree here. Every ARF I own has made it to the trash heap.

I got four ARFs. Two arrived with gouges in the case. One the bezel paint flaked off, one the clasp broke, one the movement broke.

i ordered the DJF 36 silver with arf jubilee and planning on selling my arf 41. i have a small wrist anyway. we'll see how the djf holds up.

Tony12345

29/5/20
i ordered the DJF 36 silver with arf jubilee and planning on selling my arf 41. i have a small wrist anyway. we'll see how the djf holds up.

Do you know if an ARF jubilee bracelet for the 41mm fits on a GMF 41mm DJ?

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Imo the easiest tell is still the finishing of the lugs. Gen has really sharp looking polished edges and arf has the jelly soft looking lugs. The late v2 case was slightly improved buy now we are back at this. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely agree you there, I guess I’ll have to spend a couple days reading up on this thread again to see if there’s a better option for case that will fit the ARF bracelet

Mustaf19

12/6/19
Hello everyone, today I received my datejust 41 ARF V3. I bought it at JTIME. I have two problems. The first problem and that the crown gets stuck a little when I try to close it after setting the date, I did not have this problem with my datejust v2 ARF. The second problem is the bracelet. On this v3 I really have the impression that it is of less good quality and seems less heavy than the V2 .it makes noise, it squeaks.

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Hello everyone, today I received my datejust 41 ARF V3. I bought it at JTIME. I have two problems. The first problem and that the crown gets stuck a little when I try to close it after setting the date, I did not have this problem with my datejust v2 ARF. The second problem is the bracelet. On this v3 I really have the impression that it is of less good quality and seems less heavy than the V2 .it makes noise, it squeaks.

Just wash the bracelet and you can use some baby shampoo and it will be smooth as butter

Tony12345

29/5/20

Not sure if the quality is worse than the V2 but some people also put it in baby oil (more like to take off the links more easily, but I guess this could also solve your prob since it makes everything more smooth).