• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

sameace

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/19
From numerous QCs I've noticed that the latest batch of ARF V3s have a problem on the crystal.

The Rolex Crown that is etched on the crystal around 6 o clock is ALWAYS aligned to the left.

This is very evident since now the dial also has a crown on that area, right in between the "Swiss Made" printing.

It looks very odd..... The 2 crowns are not aligning together, and this can't be fixed by rotating the crystal because then the date magnifier would be off....
In this video : https://youtu.be/Rhkr8vTd3_A
he say that the crown is on the left on a geniun one also...

macuser

Horology Curious
7/6/15
My QC pics (continues on next post) any problem I should be aware? Thanks
98152cf0971f10bd722d3dac87908a5a.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
It's not allowed, do not post general qc pics just if something is wron

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
My QC pics (continues on next post) any problem I should be aware? Thanks
98152cf0971f10bd722d3dac87908a5a.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

lugs wrong, crystal incl LEC wrong, dw wrong, sel wrong, markers wrong, dial color wrong, crown not 100% genlike: its the arf & APPROVED

Reactions: Akilles and sameace

pirulin92

Known Member
6/11/13
Hi everyone!

i just got my ARF on Saturday, everything is good except that there is some roughness when unscrewing the crown, is this normal? Also it might be running a bit fast so I might have to service it.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Hi everyone!

i just got my ARF on Saturday, everything is good except that there is some roughness when unscrewing the crown, is this normal? Also it might be running a bit fast so I might have to service it.

Rep movements usually come dirty and would benefit from a service yes

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Hi everyone!

I usually take a small amount of vaseline or synthetic oil on the crown screw on all my reps. It makes it more smooth when opening/closing the crown. Some might say it attracts dirt but I have never noticed that. It will however not help a dry or dirty movement, just a quick fix for the crown screw.

Last edited:

pickler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
wow can't believe this thread is still going. I bought this watch last year when this thread started and regret it so bad. There is so much wrong with this watch it could fill a book. going to sell mine and get a DJF 36.

Reactions: Tete