• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Noob Skydweller

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks for pulling the trigger on this and taking one for the team! its looking promising. feels like the SELs are flush, but at least they look tight. the dial is going to be the dead giveaway, it looks matte in all the pics. no sunburst effect at all

It's a sunburst dial bro, Ryan's pics are never that great on website or QC. This is a still shot from the video.

4S1tc.jpg

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

razr321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/17
Does anyone know if they're making a white dial Sky Dweller? I only saw black and blue on Ryan's site

JTSWE

19/2/17
My supplier is saying this isn’t noob at all

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
Pulled the trigger on one today along with a ARF SD43.

Now the waiting begins...

Hello there,

Unfortunately, the cc payment has failed. Please let me know if you could opt for an alternative payment mode such as Bitcoin or Litecoin with a 6% discount, Bank wire with a 5% discount or Paypal with no discount.

Best Regards,
Ryan

I called my CC company and they don't see any issues. Its a Visa. Anyone else have problems using CC with intime lately? Yes I've emailed Ryan. Just wondering while I wait for a response.
I have no clue about Bitcoin or Litecoin. Hate to use PP if its FF for something like this. This is my 3rd order with Ryan, not worried about his credibility, or scams. Just asking to pass the time as I'm waiting to hear back.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hello there,

Unfortunately, the cc payment has failed. Please let me know if you could opt for an alternative payment mode such as Bitcoin or Litecoin with a 6% discount, Bank wire with a 5% discount or Paypal with no discount.

Best Regards,
Ryan

I called my CC company and they don't see any issues. Its a Visa. Anyone else have problems using CC with intime lately? Yes I've emailed Ryan. Just wondering while I wait for a response.
I have no clue about Bitcoin or Litecoin. Hate to use PP if its FF for something like this. This is my 3rd order with Ryan, not worried about his credibility, or scams. Just asking to pass the time as I'm waiting to hear back.

PM me

Principium

Supporter
Certified
15/3/20
card maybe restricted for payments in asia?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
All these DateJust variants have the +8 - +12 timegraphs

I think you mean DG variants, but they are easily regulated like any other movement. This one was really off when I got it but settled down nicely

sSiD.jpg

sFVY.jpg

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
24/2/19
Looking forward for your opinion/review on this skydweller

After a quick research seems that there is not so much availability for parts (only searched for crystal) so upgrading it seems difficult, I’m right?

kazpsp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18

After a quick research seems that there is not so much availability for parts (only searched for crystal) so upgrading it seems difficult, I’m right?

scarcity on skydweller is as high as 116500 so yeah, parts are gonnna be hard

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

I suppose you could install a gen tube and crown but that would be about it other than a crystal if the rep is even a proper size to fit one.

I had to bevel sand the top inside of the bezel on one of mine and thin the gasket to get the gen-spec Clark's crystal to fit. The Noob may not need this, or it may not be able to tolerate it due to the bezel being functional. There would have to be a separate crystal retaining ring on the Noob since the bezel rotates. Or a raised case lip to anchor the crystal gasket separated from the bezel. So I think chances are good it will take a gen-spec crystal. On mine the bezel acts as the retaining ring like an Explorer or Daytona.

MO2tF.jpg

MOh55.jpg

MOANt.jpg

It would be difficult to use a gen DW as an overlay assuming it would line up with the date window. It would likely need to be a 3235 DW (DJ41) because of the date window position, not a 9001 DW which would be too narrow and probably impossible to get. There is very little room between the DW and the GMT wheel so both the DG DW and the gen as DWO would have to be sanded razor thin then glued together. From the look of the fonts on the Noob DW I think stock should be fine.

Gen dial and hands would not be possible, the rep GMT wheel is bigger and of course hands holes are different.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and FREEWIFI

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
24/2/19

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I’m curious if you’d be able to remove the GMT parts off this movement and mount them on the high beat 4813? They aren’t that expensive on the fleabay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183234074027

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk