• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Wolfrlx

26/11/19
Hey guys ... I received photos of the QC for my daytona from my TD ... It seems to me that this has the v3 bezel and the v3 dial .... Or am I wrong? .. The TD told me that in this period noob brings out many daytona with the v2 dial and the v3 bezel .... How do you think this is?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
It doesn't take much to see mate. Look at the skinny S in UNITS and the subdial thickness.

You're good to go.

Reactions: Lariram

Wolfrlx

26/11/19
In my opinion, the version with dial v3 and bezel v3 is the one that is most likegen

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Hey guys ... I received photos of the QC for my daytona from my TD ... It seems to me that this has the v3 bezel and the v3 dial .... Or am I wrong? .. The TD told me that in this period noob brings out many daytona with the v2 dial and the v3 bezel .... How do you think this is?

Mate this is V3 bezel with V3 dial, looks amazing

Reactions: Wolfrlx

Trickz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/19
EU

Do you have blue or green lumen?
My v3 (white dial) arrived too, very nice watch but dial and hands has green lumen.
At QP's my TD sent me before the watch had blue lumen.
So i took some pictures without flashlight after charging the lumen and at these pics the lumen is blue again.
But only at the pictures, in real its green.
I'm not colour-blind or something, just curious...

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
I had a v2.2, which was awesome, but ended up parting ways with it and got a v3 after realizing how much I missed it. Sub dials are a tad bit thicker, yes; but they still look great! SELs are much improved on the one I received and after fitting my CF bezel (and 1.2mm gasket), I'm calling it good.

I've built some vintage Pateks, Vacheron and Rolex in my time, and I have to say that it's kind of nice to be able to buy a watch and not have an immediate desire or need to franken-build right out of the gate. It's pretty dang good as-is! And an enjoyable daily wearer!
U2Cy4.jpg

​​​​

1.2 mm gasket? Crystal gasket? Isn't it supposed to be 2.3 mm?

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
I think the hands are the only other thing I'd change, The finish on every one I've seen is rough and has light markings, with those replaced or cleaned up I'd call it a day.

haggle_

Known Member
29/6/18
Soooo, haven't checked in for a few months because I got tired of the ARF vs. NOOB discussions on the Daytona. It seems as nothing at all has happend since that.
I am dreaming of the day ARF releases a fully functioning daytona. Until then I stay with my subs and my explorer :)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Soooo, haven't checked in for a few months because I got tired of the ARF vs. NOOB discussions on the Daytona. It seems as nothing at all has happend since that.
I am dreaming of the day ARF releases a fully functioning daytona. Until then I stay with my subs and my explorer :)

Noted with thanks.

Reactions: JDM180

ubi

Known Member
9/9/19
Yellobird - Yes, typo on my part. 1 and 2 are too close together and I fat fingered. 2.2mm gasket is what I used. I know it's indicated as 2.3, but mic'd with a caliper, the gasket is really 2.2 and change.

Wolfrlx

26/11/19
Ok ... QC accepted ... Great lucy