• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No More Time Bombs, VRF just released 1st fully cloned 3186 and 116710LN

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Holy Batm... Well, I'll stop it there. I'm just about to order a GMF Batman ICHS, but I'm seriously thinking of waiting a bit to see how this goes.

I guess the million dollar question is how is the hour hand setting done, so I'll probably wait until good old Rob dissects these two new movements and order accordingly.

Reactions: KJ2020

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Holy Batm... Well, I'll stop it there. I'm just about to order a GMF Batman ICHS, but I'm seriously thinking of waiting a bit to see how this goes.

I guess the million dollar question is how is the hour hand setting done, so I'll probably wait until good old Rob dissects these two new movements and order accordingly.

Same boat. But I've been waiting for a while... first for Noob after release of BLRO, but the BLNR disappointed. And now waiting to see how the ARF and VRF turn out. *fingers crossed*

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Same boat. But I've been waiting for a while... first for Noob after release of BLRO, but the BLNR disappointed. And now waiting to see how the ARF and VRF turn out. *fingers crossed*

I might just buy the GMF BLNR and then get the ARF/VRF down the line. I'm sure these fellas are here to stay, and they will only get better (although I hope the waiting list doesn't get to Noob Daytona level, ha).

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
That price isn't justified at all, because of the timebomb movement. it really sucks ass.

Naw...can be swapped over to ichs..I’m not worried about the movement because there is replacements for it already if it goes. Although this new rep is a great step toward improving to the clone 3186...this isn’t even a proven movement yet..for all we known..boom....like the sh3135s when they first came out. Time will tell.

noob Pepsi with my gen batman

7dc23e5907e54c562.png

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...is-it-possible

Last edited:

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
The arf looks like the easier path to a really acceptable rep
a dw swap and a xtal either gen or a profs black hole and your done? The bezel looks like the nicest rep I’ve ever seen! I will order one and compare to my super franken!
does anyone know if the ARF’s are shipping yet? I’ve asked puretime but no reply yet

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The arf looks like the easier path to a really acceptable rep
a dw swap and a xtal either gen or a profs black hole and your done? The bezel looks like the nicest rep I’ve ever seen! I will order one and compare to my super franken!
does anyone know if the ARF’s are shipping yet? I’ve asked puretime but no reply yet

I was thinking the same thi

Swiss Maiden

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/19
Looks very good to me. Well, except for the DW. ARF needs a new supplier of DWs. Unless they are just doing it purposely or the owner's son runs the DW shop. Geez...

Completely agree, the bezel looks like Rolex AD, but the DW looks like a bad trip down canal street lol

Reactions: JG0523

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
IMO opinion ARF looks closer to gen but as far as I see, none of both has this nice glossy shine for the black dials.
VRF might need a new bezel assembly as well.
ARF looks nice, but not sure how it feels in real life to turn the bezel. So let’s wait and see.