• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

mira4581

Horology Curious
27/10/13
Florida
Hey guys , I’ve purchased from members and WackoBird before and now really like this ARF Datejust with black dial , which TD do you guys recommend that will be the fastest and simplest (ideally a credit card) ? I don’t want to wait over a month. I read great things about Lucy and her quality control but she is not responding and it seems like it will be a very slow transaction with her. Also, do all TD charge the same price for this watch ? Thanks!

Tete

4/11/16
The BP its definitely value for money, but its flaws are things I cant live with like its case shape for example. Also if I were to go down a modding route (which is unlikely), the BP isnt as versatile. Besides the details and quality on the ARF is really superior for another 300ish.

As for the tt bare sides on ARF watches, they have fixed that issue on the 116613LB doubt it'll be an issue. The stock datewheels are excellent (opinion varies) in the SD43s, its just a matter of marketing like the Noob subs, a step forward and two steps back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The shape of the case is all wrong for the ROLEX REP, also included ARF. For me the CASE is the most beautiful and important part of a Rolex, all the CASE Rep. are very different from Gen.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
The shape of the case is all wrong for the ROLEX REP, also included ARF. For me the CASE is the most beautiful and important part of a Rolex, all the CASE Rep. are very different from Gen.
Yes. Ultimately comes down, to what extent is it wrong, and depends on what you are the flaws you are willing to accept.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
Can you explain with two photographs the difference between gen and arf?

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
had mine for about 2 weeks now, love it
IMG-20191019-134432.jpg

Last edited:

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
Oooooh shit is so different ...damn i wanted have this fantastic Dj41 but you changed my opinion

Alternatively, I can recommend the BP Case. Here are a few photos of a BP DateJust 41 14K with GEN's date wheel, white dial and hands installed in GEN ETA 2824 with modified Second Wheel, Cannon pinion-driving wheel and Hour Wheel to fit the GEN Rolex Hands.

IMG_7730.jpg

IMG_7732.jpg

IMG_7733.jpg

IMG_7734.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7755.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

Here is a video of the same watch: http://www.watch-portal.net/video/38/rep-bp-datejust-126331-wrapped-with-gen-dial-and-hands/

Tete

4/11/16
Reactions: leo6929

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
Alternatively, I can recommend the BP Case. Here are a few photos of a BP DateJust 41 14K with GEN's date wheel, white dial and hands installed in GEN ETA 2824 with modified Second Wheel, Cannon pinion-driving wheel and Hour Wheel to fit the GEN Rolex Hands.

Here is a video of the same watch: http://www.watch-portal.net/video/38...ial-and-hands/

Thanks for your opinion and your review. I think the best thing is to do an hybrid between bp, Arf and gen pieces.
bp case
arf bezel
arf bracelet? (I read the bp bracelet isn’t in 904 right?)
dw gen
xtal gen
dial ARF
do u agree?

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Thanks for your opinion and your review. I think the best thing is to do an hybrid between bp, Arf and gen pieces.
bp case
arf bezel
dw gen
xtal gen
dial ARF
do u agree?

Firstly, don't copy all the pictures in a quote... really it just makes the thread awful.
Secondly, whether or not the ARF bracelet would fit the BP case is quite a big ask...

Also if you're going to that trouble, buy a genuine dial... I bought mine for 450 dollars...

Personally, I wouldn't mess around with the BP case though... just get the arf... Gen DW/Crystal/Dial... you're not getting better than that. No-one is calling you out on that watch. That's what I did.

Reactions: trendconcept

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
Firstly, don't copy all the pictures in a quote... really it just makes the thread awful.
Secondly, whether or not the ARF bracelet would fit the BP case is quite a big ask...

Also if you're going to that trouble, buy a genuine dial... I bought mine for 450 dollars...

Personally, I wouldn't mess around with the BP case though... just get the arf... Gen DW/Crystal/Dial... you're not getting better than that. No-one is calling you out on that watch. That's what I did.

nah mate, blu dial is perfect like the gen. I had a lot of hard and big franken and now i have two gens and one Tc franken...i think that you understand that i love if my rep is as close as possible to the gen one.

i saw with my eyes tha the noob case accept very well the arf bracelet on submariner...so why not with the datejust 41!?
we will know only buying them.

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
interaktiv that BP case does look nice. I haven’t seen one that comes with 2824... what movement did that case come with? Is the stem hight good for 2824? Thanks

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
bp case
arf bezel
dw gen
xtal gen
dial ARF
do u agree?

I do not know if the ARF bracelet would be suitable for the BP case, but I'll try and i write about it!

Reactions: federik91

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
I do not know if the ARF bracelet would be suitable for the BP case, but I'll try and i write about it!

thanks interaktiv i 'd appreciate very much thi comparison.
and another question, how do you rate the Bp rehaut??
what bp did you buy?
is the bp dw better than ARF?

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU

Goldm3mber

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
1/12/17