• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

AMGwolf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/19
Downtown Miami
Just got my QC pics from Ryan and I have a feeling that the datewheel is not centered. What do you guys think?

f13aa242268c6c5894607c04ab8d736a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Just got my QC pics from Ryan and I have a feeling that the datewheel is not centered. What do you guys think?

f13aa242268c6c5894607c04ab8d736a.jpg

looks off indeed. I’m ask him to take another pic of dial looking straight.

AMGwolf

9/10/19
Downtown Miami
Shoot... I was so sleepy this morning I approved it. Just emailed Ryan after noticing what you both said. Hope he hasn’t shipped.

Thanks dudes

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Shoot... I was so sleepy this morning I approved it. Just emailed Ryan after noticing what you both said. Hope he hasn’t shipped.

Thanks dudes

Misaligned dw is no problem really dont sweat it even if you end up with it.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

theyoungerjeff

Horology Curious
5/4/11
Just got my QC pics from Puretime as well. Think the dw on mine is slightly to the left as well. What do you guys think? Other than that, with my noob eyes, it looks quite perfect?

AMGwolf

9/10/19
Downtown Miami
Well... Ryan tells me it is too late as it has already been sent out for shipping, if anyone could be so kind to PM with ideas on how to resolve my issue. First REP ordered, first mistake..

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Well... Ryan tells me it is too late as it has already been sent out for shipping, if anyone could be so kind to PM with ideas on how to resolve my issue. First REP ordered, first mistake..

If he cant help to get you a new one, send tomodder.
And some modder can solve protruding crown flaw. You can ask them to mod along with dw shift problem.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Just got my QC pics from Puretime as well. Think the dw on mine is slightly to the left as well. What do you guys think? Other than that, with my noob eyes, it looks quite perfect?

You can ask TD to show another dates and decide. But dial is too perfect.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
The dial is almost perfect... to the naked eye and on the wrist nobody will notice that

theyoungerjeff

Horology Curious
5/4/11
Thanks for your comments and advice guys! Have pulled the trigger and it should be sent out by today. Can't wait to get my hands on the actual piece! =)