• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
And the bezel! The dial, hands, and movement are beautiful. But the bezel just sticks out me, which is why I had to get rid of mine. I honestly believe the PF/PPF hybrid is the best combo with Keylog DW.

that seems to be the best option if not gen, nevertheless, it seems difficult to buid

Reactions: BlackJaguar

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
that seems to be the best option if not gen, nevertheless, it seems difficult to buid

To build on your own with 0 skills yes, there are many modders on this forum that can do it for you at reasonable cost.

prowatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/19
made my statement based on my owning a PPF v2.

It looks exceptionally close to the gen posted.

I'm sorry if this a redundant request (you may have already posted) I would love if you could do an in-depth comparison of the gen and PPF v2? If not, would it possible for you to just post a pic of your watch from multiple angles for focussed criticism?

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I'm sorry if this a redundant request (you may have already posted) I would love if you could do an in-depth comparison of the gen and PPF v2? If not, would it possible for you to just post a pic of your watch from multiple angles for focussed criticism?

How about you read this thread that contains all the information you're looking for?

Reactions: Lariram

prowatch

29/9/19
How about you read this thread that contains all the information you're looking for?

Fair call however I did make a stipulation in regard to the potential redundancy of the previous post.

AMGwolf

9/10/19
Downtown Miami
Hello, I have just placed my order from Ryan for the PPF 5711 white dial. I have been lurking for a month but I am still very new to all of this, when the QC pics arrive, may I post here? Thanks in advance

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Hello, I have just placed my order from Ryan for the PPF 5711 white dial. I have been lurking for a month but I am still very new to all of this, when the QC pics arrive, may I post here? Thanks in advance

No but you may point out a specific concern you have with the watch. Usually for the white one, just make sure the 12 marker is aligned and the date is centered.

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Just post some pictures with day light. Amazing color of dial. Looks more grey in real life for me and blue on pictures. With interior lights more light blue plastic color, not nice.

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Apart from green lumed, too much sunburst on direct sunlight... PF dial is more appealing to me.

John1912

Horology Curious
26/7/19
Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. May I ask what is the difference between the two watches?

Just post some pictures with day light. Amazing color of dial. Looks more grey in real life for me and blue on pictures. With interior lights more light blue plastic color, not nice.