• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 2018 Seamaster 300M Blue

SantaChrist

Have you been good this year?
Supporter
Certified
25/8/18
USA
I found the blue dial on Trusty. Any TD can get it. Trusty is not a TD here.
http://www.trustytime.biz/index.php?...415303ebc43d0b

Thank you, I don't know how in the world I missed that.

The only thing holding me back from ordering one of these is that in the close-up shots (see marco's shots on the previous page for example) the lume looks really sloppily applied so all the indices just look like crap. I know some of this is due to the nature of close-up shots but it's worse than I've seen on any other rep.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Thank you, I don't know how in the world I missed that.

The only thing holding me back from ordering one of these is that in the close-up shots (see marco's shots on the previous page for example) the lume looks really sloppily applied so all the indices just look like crap. I know some of this is due to the nature of close-up shots but it's worse than I've seen on any other rep.

i will let you know how the lume and indices look when I get my QC photos.

Reactions: vcappp

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Is this the first Omega rep with the micro adjustment clasp? I am looking for it for my CRPO (45.5 mm) but don't know if it fits?

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
No. I requested the new version via my TD. VSF agreed. I changed the wording in my previous post.

You are very lucky to have the new bracelet. I bought the black and blue version and 2 wrong bracelets. Sad.

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
You are very lucky to have the new bracelet. I bought the black and blue version and 2 wrong bracelets. Sad.

I don't think he has the correct bracelet? Merely an agreement for them to sell him one, when they produce one.

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18
I don't think he has the correct bracelet? Merely an agreement for them to sell him one, when they produce one.

I guess you are right. Thanks for the clarification. I hope my TD will also sell me the new bracelet separately if it comes out.

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18
Can someone share if the pearl is aligned on this models? I got QC and its not centered. Is this a common flaw? Thanks.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16

You are correct. I found it easier to make the agreement when buying the watch than 6 months later when the factory starts making the bracelet. I have done this a few times.

Last edited:

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Andrew from Trusty also told me to check back a couple of months later to see if the new bracelet could be sourced individually. Not holding my breath on it, tough

Rooneey

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/18
I know this is a topic about 2018 version... but as i am quite new in this game i have got so many lacks of knowledge... i am very curious has anyone ever made an older seamaster which was a super rep? (Date at 3oclock)

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Andrew from Trusty also told me to check back a couple of months later to see if the new bracelet could be sourced individually. Not holding my breath on it, tough

VSF has to first finish this batch of wrong bracelets, might be as many as 1000 pieces due to MOQ, so yeah, a few months sounds reasonable...

Reactions: leo6929 and vcappp

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I know this is a topic about 2018 version... but as i am quite new in this game i have got so many lacks of knowledge... i am very curious has anyone ever made an older seamaster which was a super rep? (Date at 3oclock)

Sadly no. A very simple watch, but no factory has shown interest in making a super replica. I'd like one too.