• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS postal service

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Good luck all. And good luck Depp.
I hope this is just a misplaced package that the postal service is being lazy finding, and at very least an insurance claim of some sort can be arranged. Gutted for all involved guys, what a shame! Hopefully, Things will come good in the end.
(I hadn't even realised before reading the above posts that JD doesn't have a supporting vendor section on this site, so is 'non-trusted' (only in the forum's sense of those words of course), and not a supporting vendor. If that's the case, how is it accepted that JD charges people for a 'brushed as gen mod' on items he sells himself, but if I brush my own watch 'as gen' I can't whack extra money on the sale of any watch I beautifully brush. This is irrelevant, please excuse my input.. I've just always thought he's been treated like a supporting vendor and so assumed he had a trusted section on the site before now.)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: JackJ1980

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
*my message isn't a dig at JD by the way :D and best of luck resolving this JD. Apologies if it reads that way.. Just a silly curiosity on realising not a supporting vendor just now.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
*my message isn't a dig at JD by the way :D and best of luck resolving this JD. Apologies if it reads that way.. Just a silly curiosity on realising not a supporting vendor just now.

what you do not know, and that brushing some customers and free!
Herc you paid the brushing bracelet??

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Ti ho scritto e riscritto...purtroppo non mi riesco ad esprimere con l’inglese
se pensate che abbia escogitato tutto siete fuori di testa
ci sono le email inviate al point GLS e alla sede
ho chiamato un sacco di volte, chiamato e richiamato
ho aperto un reclamo, e mi hanno detto di inviare le fatture del pacco perché era bloccato in Inghilterra
e così ho fatto.....ho seguito tutta la spedizione
ho chiesto anche di mandare al mittente il pacco indietro
sento tanta cazzate come il membro che ha detto del cristallo non gen e revisione non fatta....non so a che punto si possa arrivare nel dire queste stronzate!!!

I feel you are lying to me regarding all this customs rubbish. Prove to me by email screenshots where gls have stated that it is in customs???

I feel fhe the package is lost and your are not tellin me the truth!!

open a lost parcel dispute????

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
200€ including shipping....

That’s kind of a moot point when he hasn’t got it!

Herc The proof your friend posted says the package can’t be found, not that customs have it. There are no customs checks within the EU. Ask GLS to refund you on insurance and pay Herc every penny you get. Job done.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
Herc
ti ho detto quello che mi è stato riferito tramite chiamata
le mail sono state mandate dal point gls al responsabile di zona (foggia) che si chiama “Arturo” per il problema di fermo del pacco. Alche hanno voluto fatture e chiedevano cosa c’era all’interno....mi dicevano di aspettare...aspettare....aspettare! Non mi hanno mai detto che il pacco si era perso.... ho sentito molte cazzate e cattiverie di questi membri che colgono l’attimo per buttare merda su di me....come e sempre capitato

zodl

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/6/16
Austria
What??????
do you have the sale of this watch ?????

Of course I have proof of the sale... as I haven’t lost all my PMs and I can see all my sales feedback after the RWI crash (btw I had 22 positive sale feedbacks).
Sorry for being ironic.
All I can provide is that I‘ve sent you € 744,- via PayPal (for a very much less than perfect hulk). But hey, that’s one and a half year ago and I‘ve sold the watch right after I got it back from the other modder/watchsmith. And I am not going to involve him. So no other proof than my word. But no one has to believe me, I just wanted to share my experience.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
That’s kind of a moot point when he hasn’t got it!

Herc The proof your friend posted says the package can’t be found, not that customs have it. There are no customs checks within the EU. Ask GLS to refund you on insurance and pay Herc every penny you get. Job done.

I have already said and presented invoices. they told me they did not pay ... because the value was not declared at the beginning

and try not to say more bullshit on my account ... if you do not know anything

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Herc
ti ho detto quello che mi è stato riferito tramite chiamata
le mail sono state mandate dal point gls al responsabile di zona (foggia) che si chiama “Arturo” per il problema di fermo del pacco. Alche hanno voluto fatture e chiedevano cosa c’era all’interno....mi dicevano di aspettare...aspettare....aspettare! Non mi hanno mai detto che il pacco si era perso.... ho sentito molte cazzate e cattiverie di questi membri che colgono l’attimo per buttare merda su di me....come e sempre capitato

Quit it wit the bullshit - I have asked you many times to put a lost claim through for the watch and you keep avoiding this question.

Sub007

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
18/8/14
Guys, if 1.5k in parts or watch goes missing and it has been sent insured then you can claim it, period. Fact is that postal companies do fuck up. I have had only good experiences with JD and sad to see that on the first week of opening on RWI the first witch hunt has already started. I just don´t understand why people deliberately seek to destroy someone instead of helping each other out and trying to let JD and the OP resolve this matter. If you have ever tried to recover a lost parcel (and I have been on the sending and receiving end) you would know it is a nightmare to get someone to help you. You go through a painstaking bureaucratic process and trust me in Italy it is even worse. So not JD´s faults but he as a sender can fix this if parcel was shipped insured, will take lots of effort though.

Just so you understand how bad GLS are (and not saying the rest is any better):

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/gls-group.de
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....one-else/89312

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
I have already said and presented invoices. they told me they did not pay ... because the value was not declared at the beginning

and try not to say more bullshit on my account ... if you do not know anything
Herc
so here, finally is your answer.

Customs don’t have it. It went missing. He tried to claim on insurance and because he didn’t declare the value, they would not pay out (or maybe they did...) but the parcel is currently lost and you aren’t getting anything back from him.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
All that is irrelevant right now Johnny - I don’t care what you charge!! All I care about is the watch! Answer my previous post

I can not do anything ... we have to wait for the GLS email. if they give me the package to the recipient. or it will be delivered to the sender. I've always replied to emails ... that we have to wait for a GLS response

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Guys, if 1.5k in parts or watch goes missing and it has been sent insured then you can claim it, period. Fact is that postal companies do fuck up. I have had only good experiences with JD and sad to see that on the first week of opening on RWI the first witch hunt has already started. I just don´t understand why people deliberately seek to destroy someone instead of helping each other out and trying to let JD and the OP resolve this matter. If you have ever tried to recover a lost parcel (and I have been on the sending and receiving end) you would know it is a nightmare to get someone to help you. You go through a painstaking bureaucratic process and trust me in Italy it is even worse. So not JD´s faults but he as a sender can fix this if parcel was shipped insured, will take lots of effort though.

Just so you understand how bad GLS are (and not saying the rest is any better):

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/gls-group.de
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon....one-else/89312

A witch hunt- how do you work that out?? Considering the evidence is there of the issues involved!!

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
I can not do anything ... we have to wait for the GLS email. if they give me the package to the recipient. or it will be delivered to the sender. I've always replied to emails ... that we have to wait for a GLS response

A response?? It’s been over a month!! Not to mention you keep bypassing the fact I’ve asked you to provide evidence where they said it’s in customs

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
A response?? It’s been over a month!! Not to mention you keep bypassing the fact I’ve asked you to provide evidence where they said it’s in customs

See post 55. He’s changed his story now. Now he says he sent receipts but they would not pay out because he under declared the value when he posted it.

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
What happened with customers is not johnny’s problem. Johnny does his works like a professional watchmaker / modder. After he close the package and give to DHL/gls (or another choosed ) what happened in the travel ISN’T HIS PROBLEM!
i understand
2k of franken is blocked to the customers, BUT IT’s YOUR PROBLEM, DEAR FRANKEN’S OWNER!!!!
thats the reason because i do 400km for have my watches in my hand, directly Frankened by johnny!!

Johnny Depp

i can spent only Gently and positive words on johnny’s reputation / feedback.

a watch maker, a modder, a Friend Who talks about life.
I don’t know whats yours problems with him.
But i can t believe to the hulk with fake Crystal and not serviced. Where’s the proof? Why you didn’t say nothing at the right time ?
i can’t and don’t believe you.

johnny hasn’t time for answer to yours bullshits but he can’t ignore all your balls
REMEMBER. YOU ARE DESTROYING MODDER’s REPUTATION WITHOUT A TRUE REASON!

Status
Not open for further replies.