• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS postal service

Status
Not open for further replies.

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
i'm antonio's friend. antonio has problem with upload documents on the new site. here's the proof.
he is logged with another account, for password problems.
there's a photo of the package blocked in the customs.

Attachments

• photo28767.jpg
    photo28767.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo28768.jpg
    photo28768.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo28770.jpg
    photo28770.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo28769.jpg
    photo28769.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo28771.jpg
    photo28771.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I am away for the week so sorry I am damn all use to you.

only Johnny Depp can follow this up with GLS as he is the sender . There are no Customs issues between the UK and Italy . They may have misplaced the package you just need the sender to give them a little nudge to find it.

Reactions: McDuck888

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Hello everyone I answer in Italian because as it is a delicate thing I would like to express myself 100% because I have difficulty with English first I answer now because in addition to this hobby I do another job, of time I have very little to stay at the cell or computer!

Mr. Martin did not explain that I called, sent email, I also went to fashion (province of my city) where there is GLS I sent the package in the GLS point of my city my follow-up this expedition left Italy the problem was born in England where the parcel was blocked I made myself available, responding to his emails and he can confirm it

reading this thread where he points out that I did not take care of the shipment seems to me absurd I did my best, but the package still tells me not to worry. I have evidence of emails, invoices and conversations that I attach immediately. The problem does not come from me but from the English GLS station with all this I have witnessed the problem, but then to be told that I said CAZZATE ... no, I do not accept this!

---------------------------

I stated in my thread you kept saying when I emailed you - I call GLS today.

Emails
Jan10 - Me: Checking if payment was received
Jan 10 - JD: Yes send today
Jan 21 - Me: Asking for tracking number
Jan 22 - JD: Provides link
Jan 29 - Asking for more information regarding tracking.
Jan 29 - JD: I call GLS today.. Let you know
Jan 29 - JD: Package arrive this week. they had problems
Jan 29 - ME: Complained about Delivery service and paying 60EUR for this shit service
Feb 01 - ME: Asking how often JD uses GLS
Feb 01 - JD: Stating always uses this company. never happened before. the fault is my end (uk GLS) will try for package refund when it arrives
Feb 02 - ME: No concern for a shipping refund - just want my watch. Please forward a lost parcel to GLS. how much did you insure it for
Feb 02 - JD: I ask again - problems in England. Everything fine in Italy. the package is not insured, express costs. I will request a refund once package arrives
Feb 02 - ME: Have they told you why its held. Can they give me a UK number to call. What is the package insured for incase this is lost/stolen
Feb 02 - JD: They told me stopped in customs. I went to GLS 3 times...
Feb 02 - ME There should be no customs.. its all within EU
Feb 02 - JD: I ask GLS told me stuck in England. waiting for them to give information
Feb 02 - ME: Can you ask for them to post the item back to you and post with another delivery service
Feb 05 - JD: Send me your number please
Feb 05 - ME: ***********
Feb 05 - ME: Did you hear back
Feb 05 - JD: I ask GLS today
Feb 06 - JD: You have invoice? of a watch, bracelet, something expensive
Feb 06 - ME: Where is the invoice - I've not received anything from GLS
Feb 06 - JD: no have you an invoice of watch, bracelet, something expensive. I need to send to GLS. They blocked package because they saw what was inside. They want an invoice?
Feb 06 - ME: I have a 3k invoice to a bracelet from a jewellers would that do?
Feb 06 - JD: yes ok ok send me via mail please
Feb 06 - ME: see attached receipts plus the receipt I sent you the watch back in Nov 2017
Feb 06 - JD: Ok perfect I send GLS for invoice
Feb 07 - ME: Johnny any update?
Feb 07 - JD: I send GLS.. I wait for their answer
Feb 09 - ME: Johnny any update
Feb 09 - JD: No martin I ask today. they contact me
Feb 12 - ME: Johnny anything??
Feb 13 - JD: No martin.. I ask today
Feb 13 - ME: Have they informed you they actually have the watch?? Im confused why they need all this info??
Feb 13 - JD: Im also confused, never happened before. hope everything is fine. I ask the return of package they let me know
Feb 14 - ME: Johnny im getting fed up can you ring GLS and put pressure on them!
Feb 16 - ME: Johnny now that RWI is back I have made a thread for advise.. Everytime I ask you for an update I get the same bullchit 'I call gls today' I want this matter resolved!!
Feb 16 - JD: Im sorry you think this. I did my best I argued with GLS more than 20 times. told me parcel is blocked in England. I sent your invoices by email... I don't know what else to do.. If the package was opened and they saw what was inside and they confiscated it I do not know how to help. I hope this solves this problem..

There is a summary of our conversations by email!!

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Herc

I am afraid GLS have no clue where the parcel is. They asked the sender to provide a description with regards to packaging and content of the parcel and I suppose they just need those information to locate the parcel.
I don't see any mention of Customs clearance or parcel blocked.

As for the receipt of the items shipped, they might need that just for the insurance claim.
Ask JD to double check if watches and jewellery are not in the blacklist of GLS. It's forbidden to ship watches and jewellery with some couriers but I believe it's not the case here considering the significant cost (60EUR) and the experience of JD as a modder and sender.

Reactions: Herc

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Herc

I am afraid GLS have no clue where the parcel is. They asked the sender to provide a description with regards to packaging and content of the parcel and I suppose they just need those information to locate the parcel.
I don't see any mention of Customs clearance or parcel blocked.

As for the receipt of the items shipped, they might need that just for the insurance claim.
Ask JD to double check if watches and jewellery are not in the blacklist of GLS. It's forbidden to ship watches and jewellery with some couriers but I believe it's not the case here considering the significant cost (60EUR) and the experience of JD as a modder and sender.

If that’s the case why is Johnny saying they are saying it’s in the hands of customs?

What does Johnny need to do? As I can’t claim it being lost I’m not the sender. According to Johnny last email to me he done his best and doesn’t know what to do.

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
If that’s the case why is Johnny saying they are saying it’s in the hands of customs?

What does Johnny need to do? As I can’t claim it being lost I’m not the sender. According to Johnny last email to me he done his best and doesn’t know what to do.

No idea but according to the information posted here, I cannot see any mention to Customs.
Maybe there are further communication not shared here.

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
No idea but according to the information posted here, I cannot see any mention to Customs.
Maybe there are further communication not shared here.

Nor can I - I haven’t been contacted by GLS or their delivering service in UK which is ParcelForce! I’ve had no communications with anyone about a parcel except Johnny!!

To me it it looks as if the parcel has been lost and the receipt Johnny wants is for an insurance claim!

I paid 65EUR for postage! Bear in mind I posted it full insured and it only cost me £12 to post to him..

Attachments

• photo28821.jpg
    photo28821.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14

As I said a few posts ago, he needs to make a claim for a lost package. They may want a receipt to prove value. If I were cynical I would suggest that maybe that's what has already happened...

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Herc Right, the photos posted by Johnny Depp's "friend" say:

1. il partner o chiedi una descrizione dettagliata dell imballaggio e del contenuto in quanto non locallizato means
the partner or ask for a detailed description of the packaging and the content as it is not located
2. Tracking details (with your address on - can a mod edit this?) showing the same info as you obtained
3. appears to be a blank email
4. pacchettino in GLS busta allego foto means packet in GLS envelope I attach photos
5. Another blank email

Now, I am not Sherlock Holmes but I suggest that this is what's happened:

- Johnny Depp contacted GLS to let them know the package is missing
- They said they can't locate it so asked for a detailed description of the packaging and content so they can look for it (image 1)
- Johnny Depp told them what it looked like and sent photos

This whole 'customs' thing is bullshine - there is no mention whatsoever of customs in those emails. They just want to know what the package looks like in case the address label has been detached. That is exactly what they do when it is missing.

That photo doesn't show a packet "blocked in customs" it shows a package on a conveyor belt in some kind of warehouse.

If customs had it they would contact YOU the importer, not the exporter for evidence of its value, but CUSTOMS DO NOT HAVE IT. And since when do customs send a photo of your package? And how can they photograph it when GLS have already said it can't be located?!

Johnny Depp, and his two alter egos on this thread need to come clean.

Either
a) Johnny Depp is incapable of making an insurance claim
b) He has made an insurance claim, using your receipt as evidence and he has pocketed the money

I also note that the weight on the label you posted a photo of is 0.2kg and in the tracking JD sends it is 0.3kg so that label and that package may not even match.

Again, I am not saying that Johnny Depp has pocketed your watch, and sold it as parts on eBay then sent a package via GLS with the address written wrong so it goes missing, but it is looking increasingly likely that he has taken advantage of the situation, made an insurance claim and then spun you a load of bullshine about customs having opened the packet so you write it off as a bad loss...

I wonder if he PMed trailboss99 as requested? - HIs original account https://forum.replica-watch.info/member/91887-johnny-depp shows that he has logged in today so not sure why he needs one or more sock accounts?

Last edited:

zodl

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/6/16
Austria
Everything said there, Johnny has to claim the lost parcel and refund everything he gets from GLS to the OP. I really wish you the best @herc!!!
It doesn’t help you but I’ve been in a similar boat a while ago. One and a half year ago when I just had 5 posts on RWI there have been so many members with good standing saying that Johnny is a honorable modder, their friend or even the best... So I was afraid as a new member in this community to say anything against him. But he sold me a Hulk with a serviced SA3135 and an gen crystal. The crystal hasn’t been correctly installed and the very famous „brushing as per gen“ has looked terrible. So I send the watch to a really honorable modder/watchsmith and he told me that the movement isn’t serviced at all and the crystal isn’t gen. So I made my noob payment and learned it the hard way. Hope your story finds a better end OP. And maybe there are others that had bad experiences with this Pirate of the Caribbean and have been silent until now and want to add their storys.
Btw I‘ve been unable to sign in to RWI after reopening too, but I didn’t open a second account, just contacted the boss via RWG and so I‘m back. But maybe this is just the way pirates behave...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Maybe OP needs to edit the name of this thread to "Problems with a watch from Johnny Depp" to encourage any other victims to come forward...

:beef:

[edit] On second thoughts, he had better not after xj4sonx locked the last thread about a Johnny Depp deal gone bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herc

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
all sounds like a scam to me, is there a pic of the box/label just before jd posted it? Just to verify the address label etc.

If I had to guess what’s happened, I’d say JD had fucked up the mod and now needs to get rid of it via the parcel company, easy really if you’re cunning enough, maybe an insurance claim to boot. Let’s not forget this “modder” has been shipping trinkets here and there for some time now.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
Everything said there, Johnny has to claim the lost parcel and refund everything he gets from GLS to the OP. I really wish you the best @herc!!!
It doesn’t help you but I’ve been in a similar boat a while ago. One and a half year ago when I just had 5 posts on RWI there have been so many members with good standing saying that Johnny is a honorable modder, their friend or even the best... So I was afraid as a new member in this community to say anything against him. But he sold me a Hulk with a serviced SA3135 and an gen crystal. The crystal hasn’t been correctly installed and the very famous „brushing as per gen“ has looked terrible. So I send the watch to a really honorable modder/watchsmith and he told me that the movement isn’t serviced at all and the crystal isn’t gen. So I made my noob payment and learned it the hard way. Hope your story finds a better end OP. And maybe there are others that had bad experiences with this Pirate of the Caribbean and have been silent until now and want to add their storys.
Btw I‘ve been unable to sign in to RWI after reopening too, but I didn’t open a second account, just contacted the boss via RWG and so I‘m back. But maybe this is just the way pirates behave...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

What??????
do you have the sale of this watch ?????

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
Sorry, I had problems with accounts, now I solved and I asked the boss this morning the problem

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
all sounds like a scam to me, is there a pic of the box/label just before jd posted it? Just to verify the address label etc.

If I had to guess what’s happened, I’d say JD had fucked up the mod and now needs to get rid of it via the parcel company, easy really if you’re cunning enough, maybe an insurance claim to boot. Let’s not forget this “modder” has been shipping trinkets here and there for some time now.

You crazy....let yourself be hospitalized!!!

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
Antonio Algerino Johnny Depp

can you reply to the posts above. I feel you have a lot to answer for!!!

​​​​​​​trailboss99 how do I go about raising a dispute as I feel Johnny has been lying to me regarding my parcel! And I am not happy with his service??

Ti ho scritto e riscritto...purtroppo non mi riesco ad esprimere con l’inglese
se pensate che abbia escogitato tutto siete fuori di testa
ci sono le email inviate al point GLS e alla sede
ho chiamato un sacco di volte, chiamato e richiamato
ho aperto un reclamo, e mi hanno detto di inviare le fatture del pacco perché era bloccato in Inghilterra
e così ho fatto.....ho seguito tutta la spedizione
ho chiesto anche di mandare al mittente il pacco indietro
sento tanta cazzate come il membro che ha detto del cristallo non gen e revisione non fatta....non so a che punto si possa arrivare nel dire queste stronzate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.