• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Whit27

28/11/12
Dita glasses

a232b28f40225ecd7dc252839d7b8bf8.jpg

8/10 pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look really nice!

Popklister

2/10/11
If anyone stumbles up on a nice Mulberry cardholder please let me know. Cant seem to find any :/

qdYSY8I.jpg

Popklister

2/10/11
I've looked for months with no luck. There was another member wanting them 6 months ago and he never found any.
If I do I will pm you'

I bought one when living in China! So they exist. Really good quality genuine leather but plain leather without grain. But cant find them either :(

curak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/14
so i ordered from hutmetch and dhl now wants me to pay 36 euros , plus they want me to send a copy of the invoice i payed to charge even more tax on top of the 36 . are we suppose to belive that communism lost? because it sure feels like im getting a fist up my ass by the government .
:ffuu: :ffuu: :ffuu: :ffuu: :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2:​

This is called democracy and capitalism, but many in the eastern countries thought its better than communism and like heaven. LOL

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
I just bought two more hoodies to try out and a cheap watch to test out the style before committing to one from a TD. Pictures will of course be posted once they arrive. Hope they get shipped before CNY

SmqSub

I'm Pretty Popular
29/12/10
Would definitely love a good mulberry link!!

JamesNotRealBond

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/15
which country? 36€ was the price i had to pay to the dhl driver...

did you have to email them an invoice? and a paper with your passport number?

What country are you located in the EU?

Envoyé de mon iPhone Noob V5

isnt officlaly all eu import laws the same? so doesnt matter where i am

This is called democracy and capitalism, but many in the eastern countries thought its better than communism and like heaven. LOL

capitalism allows me to order cheap shit from china, communism is the goverment decides for me what i am allowed to have or not. but because communism officially lost they cant just got around and confiscate things so what they do is raise taxes to a point were we cant pay so they come in and confiscate property , cars and items .
:jeff:​

kohr

Known Member
20/12/12
Anyone have good sellers of quality Raybans? I did do a search thread, but don't see anything recent for links.

I actually own multiple gen's in sunglasses, and prescription. I'm looking for a pair of top quality reps tho that I can bring on vacation, and not be afraid to loose.

Whit27

28/11/12
Anyone have good sellers of quality Raybans? I did do a search thread, but don't see anything recent for links.

I actually own multiple gen's in sunglasses, and prescription. I'm looking for a pair of top quality reps tho that I can bring on vacation, and not be afraid to loose.

Really? [emoji848]

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Bag refund report: Bag was the wrong color, seller disagreed, I filed a dispute ("wrong color" category) with comparison pictures, asking for $20 back (out of $80). Seller agreed immediately and the refund is being processed.

It was way smoother than my last dispute and I appreciate Ali's system a bit more now.