• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Diver V5.1 ???

redcyrus

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/12
Met up with a local dealer last week, not a TD here but carries everything that's available on the forums.

Showed me a diver and he mentioned to me it's the V5.1.

As far as I know on the forums there's only V5 so I'm skeptical about his claims.

The various various versions has been rather close and by no means I'm able to tell if it's really a different version from the 4.1 or 5.

Took a few hasty shots so pardon me if it's not good enough to confirm the version.

dyny8ere.jpg

6azahyvy.jpg

u8eru5yn.jpg

ty7a5u5a.jpg

u3ezu2u2.jpg

a4y6yqe6.jpg

azu3ete7.jpg

equ2e4e5.jpg

I didn't buy it in the end because I wasn't sure about the version.

Watch is solid n AR very good.

Experts pls advise?

Happy New Year to All!!

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
The font looks big. I think this is a v5. V5.1 isn't out yet according Angus. Obv if the v5.1 was out this would be big news

redcyrus

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/12
The font looks big. I think this is a v5. V5.1 isn't out yet according Angus. Obv if the v5.1 was out this would be big news

Yes that's what I thought as I know there are no news about the 5.1 being released.

Thanks!

JaeRSr.

20/2/12
It's a v5. Look at the crown pic. The AP logo is not aligned with the flat rubber surface of the crown.

It's the same on my v5 and I have never noticed a v4.1 where the AP logo was not aligned with flat the black rubber siding. Also I personally have never noticed a gen where the crown logo was not aligned with the rubber siding.

I was going to try to remove my crown, separate the metal part from the rubber and re-align it. At the end of the day though, it's just not that important to me lol. I can live with it.

Samsung Galaxy Note III

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Nice hope you can provide us review on this. Thanks for pic!

No kidding, a review would be good. It's amazing how close they have come. My v5 is at PB getting a few things done and I can't wait to get it back on my wrist!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
You know it's got bad when you're checking all 3 forums daily for the holy grail - the APROO 5.1 :D

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
its on the pipe line guys.

one of our TD is already confirming that noob v5.1 is on the way.

but i dont think it release yet.

but they try to aim before CNY

it will be along with the 44mm

nikemok55

Known Member
10/6/11

Thanks for your information man

I can't wait to see this !!!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
V5 is superb quality and the brushed finish is fantastic.

3ejumu4y.jpg

yjyjatem.jpg

u4apu4y8.jpg

6etyvyne.jpg

unuvu5ut.jpg

aju8yjet.jpg

petuny9u.jpg

bazygeza.jpg

ryvyby3e.jpg

byde5aru.jpg

8uju5a3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

jontay02

Known Member
28/10/13
V5 is superb quality and the brushed finish is fantastic.

3ejumu4y.jpg

yjyjatem.jpg

u4apu4y8.jpg

6etyvyne.jpg

unuvu5ut.jpg

aju8yjet.jpg

petuny9u.jpg

bazygeza.jpg

ryvyby3e.jpg

byde5aru.jpg

8uju5a3e.jpg

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using Tapatalk2 S???R?I?????

would you recommend me the v5 or the v4.1 or wait for the v5.1 ? from the looks of it, the v5 brushed steel looks very gen like. I am not too sure about the fonts though. I've read here that some people have even gone to the extent of actually getting a 4.1 dial and used a v5 case ( ultimate franken diver).

What are your thoughts on it sharkeyy?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Everyone one has a different opinion on noob 4:1 or V5 factory, personally if I was to buy again I'd get the v5!

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
I agree sharrkey. V5 is very nice. I swapped my v3.5 dial onto my v5 now it's perfect!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Met up with a local dealer last week, not a TD here but carries everything that's available on the forums.

Showed me a diver and he mentioned to me it's the V5.1.

As far as I know on the forums there's only V5 so I'm skeptical about his claims.

The various various versions has been rather close and by no means I'm able to tell if it's really a different version from the 4.1 or 5.

Took a few hasty shots so pardon me if it's not good enough to confirm the version.

dyny8ere.jpg

6azahyvy.jpg

u8eru5yn.jpg

ty7a5u5a.jpg

u3ezu2u2.jpg

a4y6yqe6.jpg

azu3ete7.jpg

equ2e4e5.jpg

I didn't buy it in the end because I wasn't sure about the version.

Watch is solid n AR very good.

Experts pls advise?

Happy New Year to All!!

so far we never heard there's an update from the makers whom made the V5 as of now or updated version from N fact V4.1.

So whats my version below?? V5.2? Anyone can get any watches at better prices if you buy at the wm.(provided you already established certain level of relationship with the dealers) Ask members whom had dealt with me before, i said the same things to them. If you buy from us at the wm, we gladly offer you better prices because we don't have to ship and it's just there and than we sell you at the wm. (not all members we do this, again relationship and trust)

We only buy from wholesalers and not from the Chinese dealers. Some Chinese dealers are selling near to what we offer here so no way we'll buy from them.

A TD/SV is someone recognized by the forum owners/staff as a re-seller and hold responsibilities to what he/she sells at the forum..

Zkebam

13/8/12
44mm?

I never owned a AP but do you mean that the diver is also in a 44mm?.....do you mean another model?

John71

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/3/12
I never owned a AP but do you mean that the diver is also in a 44mm?.....do you mean another model?

No the new model just released is the 2011 ROO 44mm chrono, the diver from Noob would normally be released together with it