• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig schumi

Borz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/14
I have a funny feeling that monkey didn't sell the watch and simply tried to save face and claim that he did after he got called out. There's absolutely no way in hell he'd be posting this crap here if he did in fact sell it.

PS: seeing that first post kinda makes me want to get brigged just so I can top it - any suggestions on the quickest way to get exclusive access to this here wonderful subforum? ;)

joe777

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/1/16
theres a reason why your gonna stay where you are for the rest of your life

your thick

kindly refer the sales thread and see who started it all

take care

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
in 5 days legend will upload a pic of the watch on his wrist

no face to save, i look up, the only way my life would go

your gonna look down all your life

bye cun*

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
anyway enough mumbo jumbo

gotta do 2 things now

pray and then go get it

peace

Did you even send the watch to the buyer?

Are you going to go repent for being such an pompous asshole? Did you build the church, too?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
@joe777 you sound not well at the moment my friend, I recommend you sleep it off. It will do you no good here.

For the record I think you would do better with a PhD. in Behavioural Psychology rather than Physiology but its an interesting idea.

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
@joe777 you sound not well at the moment my friend, I recommend you sleep it off. It will do you no good here.

For the record I think you would do better with a PhD in Behavioural Psychology rather than Physiology but its an interesting idea.

Who the **** are you ?

schumi

INMATE
7/2/14
Anyway
Last post (for sure lol)
Gonna delete Rwi (shithole) now

Good luck boys

Borz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/14
your thick

take care

Wait a second, how the hell did you know? I did go down to NYC a couple weeks ago and I did have a bit too much to drink at one point, but I most definitely don't recall boning a fat batshit crazy dude with an ugly-ass watch on his wrist.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
[MENTION=1952]sub4me[/MENTION] is a great cook!

dGz3c5F.gif

Hahaha the best!

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
Anyway
Last post (for sure lol)

Good luck boys

I hope that the staff keep an eye on the sale that brought you into the brig; did you even ship the watch to the buyer? Did you even sell the watch? Is this just a cover up to save face after you acted like a complete ass and never sold the watch? If that watch was even sold, I feel really, really sorry for the buyer after the way you're acting. Who knows what kind of piece of shit he might get. You couldn't even breakdown the cost and had no idea where the parts were sourced.

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
Wait a second, how the hell did you know? I did go down to NYC a couple weeks ago and I did have a bit too much to drink at one point, but I most definitely don't recall boning a fat batshit crazy dude with an ugly-ass watch on his wrist.

:rofl:

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Anyway
Last post (for sure lol)

Good luck boys

You Filthy BABOON !

You thought you belonged to some made up Elite RWI bullshit, Look how the Boys themselves have downgraded you to the public gutter !!! You are a pathetic loser ! Both in digital and real life !

That is a classic case of Karma at work !!!

Just Go away !!!

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
You Filthy BABOON !

You thought you belonged to some made up Elite RWI bullshit, Look how the Boys themselves have downgraded you to the public gutter !!! You are a pathetic loser ! Both in digital and real life !

That is a classic case of Karma at work !!!

Just Go away !!!

Where are his sock puppets when he needs them?