• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig schumi

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I spent some minutes this morning talking to a guy on the Ali thread. He was of that opinion that people on this forum look down on people for buying less than high end reps. I was trying to indicate, however inadequately, to him that there are many different types of people on here. Some may look down on them but they are in a minority, from my perception. One of my quotes was " I just don't believe the majority of people on the forum discriminate against other rep owners choices" Then I read this associated sales thread tonight. I am left with sadness after reading ti. There was mud slinging from both sides. It was very disappointing. Why does a sale have to get so personal? There was a lot of emotion in that thread that really did not need to be there. If someone wants a venting thread let them have it, but please grant us the courtesy of labeling it so.

I know I am only new on here but I really like this place and the majority of people I have interacted with are astounding and helpful people. Some of us may differ in opinions but share a similar passion. That sales thread was neither astounding or helpful. If the new person I was talking to this morning read that thread I would not be surprised if he felt vindicated for his opinion of the place so far.

New people should be shown good example on here not negative nit picking, insecure BS. This is a brilliant resource and one I am thoroughly addicted to. However my enthusiasm waned significantly after that thread. So much so I can read nothing else tonight, which is a first.

Goodnight all. Hopefully some sleep will rejuvenate my passion, (or the delivery of a new dial or bezel hopefully tomorrow, or my latest rep order [unlikely tomorrow but here's hoping]).

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'm assuming that was a reincarnated schumi...with a new forum name.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I don't know how you and trailboss are modders here

you guys are either

1-Biased
2-Blind
3-thick

here is my REASON :

I DID NOT START ANYTHING

i HAVE been here for years !!

This idiot is here for a month

Go block him !

Anyway. I'm done here

got my buddies and that all i care about

This is my last post

And to all those who had negative comments i wish you all great health and good luck of the rest of your lives

Goodluck and godbless
I thought you said this was your last post.

joe777

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/1/16
YES AND MY APOLOGIES ON THE LANGUAGE

People are cun*s

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
[MENTION=119369]joe777[/MENTION] schumi - why don't you post on your real account? Are you afraid god is watching you?

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
are you as dumb as you look in that pic?

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
[MENTION=113530]yllekp[/MENTION]. There was nothing wrong with that sales thread until Pimlico simply asked for a cost breakdown which is extremely reasonable. OP responded like an ass and next thing you know all his friends jumped in acting equally so. And then you are right, some individuals on the other side responded without maturity

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
what do you mean you petty cun*?

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
I guess you are bind to

I MENTIONED IN THE OP I BOUGHT IT M2M

Fuc* !!!

D

d4m.test

Yea there should of been more than one brigging in that thread

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
[MENTION=119369]joe777[/MENTION] why don't you go **** off and go back to jerking off to your master's degree and building and owning buildings.

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
Welcome

Your about a year or two late

this place is shithole now

many noobs making comments in business that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM!

BECAUS they are not even interested in buying it

anyway enjoy your time here

try to make good friends, thats all that will count

Take care

P.S my thread got invaded by a noob and the modern are biased

end of

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
By the way

why didnt you block the others

you are really a piece of work

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
@yllekp. There was nothing wrong with that sales thread until Pimlico simply asked for a cost breakdown which is extremely reasonable. OP responded like an ass and next thing you know all his friends jumped in acting equally so. And then you are right, some individuals on the other side responded without maturity

Exactly. Where are his friends now? Where are all the passive aggressive spiritual comments?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=79109]schumi[/MENTION] [MENTION=119369]joe777[/MENTION] What's with the translator?

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
Thank you
my next step is a Phd in behavioral physiology actually

Ill let you know how it goes

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
i speak to them on whatsapp

i don't need anyone

never did, never will

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
For somebody with so many great things going for him. Wife, daughter, $35,000 in watches, building that he built. There sure was a lot of compensation going on in that thread. It's ok to be insecure, we all have our demons. But it's not ok to take it out on others, in a forum or in real life.
[MENTION=119369]joe777[/MENTION]. You still don't get it?

joe777

INMATE
19/1/16
anyway enough mumbo jumbo

gotta do 2 things now

pray and then go get it

peace