• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig schumi

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=99863]pimlico[/MENTION] How's the food in the brig?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
@pimlico How's the food in the brig?

gdhtHSZf13c213338383438313Or71oqQc_1420103246.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I've spent some time passing through some jails/prisons (as part of my job) and they always seem to be eating baloney.

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
I've spent some time passing through some jails/prisons (as part of my job) and they always seem to be eating baloney.

Or a big piece of humble pie!

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13

The county jail here always serves chicken for lunch on Sundays. It's the damn Kool Aid they serve with lunch and dinner that sucks.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I almost feel bad for posting the comment that finally got this pompous schmuck brigged. ALMOST...
You didn't stop either but you won't do it again will you?

I'm serious guys, people's sales threads are not to be shat on! They are are not a place for handbags at 2 paces, they are not a place for people to show how little they really know about what's being sold. If you think you see an issue with the sale hit the damn report button!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Schumi, your an idiot for spending that much on a rep in the first place.

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15

:rofl: I love how sub lays into [MENTION=79109]schumi[/MENTION], but at the same time indirectly insults the original owner and new buyer at the same time!

D

d4m.test

While I don't agree with Schumi being the only one brigged, I do agree with this.

$6500 for a rep is crazy to me

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
JBowen, I think spending that much on any rep is insane. I don't give a shit what kind of rep it is to me its not even a consideration.

D

d4m.test

JBowen, I think spending that much on any rep is insane. I don't give a shit what kind of rep it is to me its not even a consideration.

Yep. That's a vintage or modern Rolex. A couple Tudors. A speed master and a Nomos and save money. But that's just my personal taste

@pimlico you're insane for even considering this! Haha can't wait to see that GMT the money will be better spent on

pimlico

INMATE
2/4/15
Yep. That's a vintage or modern Rolex. A couple Tudors. A speed master and a Nomos and save money. But that's just my personal taste

@pimlico you're insane for even considering this! Haha can't wait to see that GMT the money will be better spent on

Hey now, I'm open to anything interesting!! But [MENTION=1952]sub4me[/MENTION] and [MENTION=105085]JBowen[/MENTION] are right: you gotta be f*ckin stupid to spend that much on a rep. Why? Because it's really difficult to get your money back. A vintage Rolex can be had for less and you can sell it 5 years from now for more than what you paid!!

D

d4m.test

Exactly [MENTION=99863]pimlico[/MENTION] all these high value Frankens even Rolex, are a tough sale and usually end up losing money. IMO it is very hard to lose money on a gen Rolex, especially the way the market is going now

Keylog74

14/6/13
i think just something need to be taken in consideration ... to some this 6k are like 600 for others... i personally think its crazy but this is relative to my $$$ ... im amazed seeing that what kind of ppl frequent this forum ,,, from watch lovers to show off to really wealthy ppl ! if you really can pull off a 30k watch than your not looking neither for a sub rolex or any of this category ...

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10
i think just something need to be taken in consideration ... to some this 6k are like 600 for others... i personally think its crazy but this is relative to my $$$ ... im amazed seeing that what kind of ppl frequent this forum ,,, from watch lovers to show off to really wealthy ppl ! if you really can pull off a 30k watch than your not looking neither for a sub rolex or any of this category ...

I don't think it matters what it cost to the person, I think we are referring to what you can get for that kind of money. I.e., we spend 300 on a rep because the gens you can get that are good for $300 are few and far between, but when you are talking about 6k, you can get a ton of gens that are awesome.