• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy New Years score!!!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Did you ask for more pics buddy? Movement shot? Serial number????

diegosaenz

28/12/11
Did you ask for more pics buddy? Movement shot? Serial number????

I actually saw it too and considering the bad pics, no info on papers and 4 posts of that member I decided to pass.

I hope you did the right thing!

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
You know I took a gamble, but my gut tells me it is legit. If not I open a PP dispute and play that game. I have a Gen to compare it to so I hope it is real. I can say the bezel and dial are Gen. I will post good picks upon arrival.

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
He doesn't say in the add that it's a GEN. Sooo I guess seeing as it's PayPal and not on RWI I guess if worse comes to worse you can dispute it.. Hopefully you scored a cheap gen seamaster though. I await more pics!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I don't like the crown guards and the HE valve.

Have your finger on paypal, else you got an awesome deal!

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Man you guys have me nervous, I magnified it next to my Gen SMP Bond, and if it is rep the hands and dial and bezel are Old Factory for sure. LOL if I got dooped it serves me right and at least it was only 500 and not 1500!! :black_eyed:

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
I cant seem to find the original link?
I it is the old closed factory frankened to death @ 500 bucks well you better call it a day but if not, PP Dispute right away mate!!