• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got a new Sub C today

MartyNC

Known Member
22/9/09
So sorry, me brain no workey...Is the pic of the sub with the hair growing off of it a gen, or is it a rep? I had seen some earlier postings with a comp of gen vs rep, but didnt know if the OP's pic was that of a gen or not. Thanks for clarification, and no, I have not had my caffiene quota for the day.

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
the hair growing from the watch is gen

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
How's the SEL fitment on yours. I just got a Be sub c v2 and the SEL has slight play between the lugs. Trying to figure out what to do to fix it. I heard the Bp bracelet SEL fits good on the noob v2 case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Dukes

Renowned Member
3/4/13
How's the SEL fitment on yours. I just got a Be sub c v2 and the SEL has slight play between the lugs. Trying to figure out what to do to fix it. I heard the Bp bracelet SEL fits good on the noob v2 case?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

SEL on my Gen is very Gen like :courage:

The Noob bracelet is much better quality than the BP it would be a backwards step to fit the BP onto the V2.

007sub

Horology Curious
2/1/14
Here is mine:shooting:

71fdd452120d3e39be2b67420fb0317a_zps10cc19d5.jpg

This is Noob V2 modded by BK:bounce:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Nice comparo! The only thing missing are some side pics. That should be interesting. Mug shots are always good ! Great post and pics . And the Sub plebs are going wild, more more more !