• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

" Where is RUDY40" Please help a fellow member out!

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
I hate seeing senior members end up like this. DenisSpa-like... :(

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

connery77

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
16/8/11
It seems like every day now I'm reading about someone getting scammed or cheated. What the hell is going on?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well i gotta let you know that i back R2s decision up 100 %.
But maron you are lucky here that he gave you OK on this.....
My way of thinking, after i told you No backdoor,and it went south,after you did it anyway, no proof of sale, no refund....

Learn from this guys..you are lucky you were not alone

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
after i told you No backdoor,and it went south,after you did it anyway, no proof of sale, no refund....

I didn't read into all that Dave, but yes, Maron, you need a wet trout slap on the face man! ;) Cmon man! Let's be smart people.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Well i gotta let you know that i back R2s decision up 100 %.
But maron you are lucky here that he gave you OK on this.....
My way of thinking, after i told you No backdoor,and it went south,after you did it anyway, no proof of sale, no refund....

I messed up and I own it. I suppose more than anything I'm embarrassed now because RadDave did warn me about this. It was never my intention to break the rules or disrespect the forum. I just saw a really beautiful shiny franken and got star struck
I didn't read into all that Dave, but yes, Maron, you need a wet trout slap on the face man! ;) Cmon man! Let's be smart people.

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
This does indeed remind me of the DenisSpa issue..... Man I feel like I've just been sledge-hammered and I'm not even involved. My home is being raped.

Sent from my LG-H815

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I messed up and I own it. I suppose more than anything I'm embarrassed now because RadDave did warn me about this. It was never my intention to break the rules or disrespect the forum. I just saw a really beautiful shiny franken and got star struck ?

I can't say I blame you.... hindsight is always 20/20.

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
I hope [MENTION=51933]Rudy40[/MENTION] is OK and until we are sure what has gone down, let´s give him a couple of days to respond.

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I remember when I requested approval for a high value sale, I was asked, among other things, to provide a contact phone #. I know Rudy sold some high value items and would have had to provide that info as well.
Mods, do any of you have access to Rudy's phone number and be willing to give him a call to try to find out what's going on? Even if someone else pics up they can relay an update on Rudy which can then be shared within reason with the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
This seems incredibly bleak for me now. :(

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Didn't Rudy have some sort of melt down and run off with a stripper or hooker or something a few months ago? I hope I'm confusing him with someone else but I sure seem to remember something to that effect.

ceoCorona

Renowned Member
5/5/13
Didn't Rudy have some sort of melt down and run off with a stripper or hooker or something a few months ago? I hope I'm confusing him with someone else but I sure seem to remember something to that effect.

That doesn't seem like his character but neither does the MIA owing folks.

If that's the case, it would mark for a hell of a forum story and lessons learned for many. Stealing reps, cash, and running off with a hooker. Please have that engraved on your tombstone if that's the truth. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
I remember when I requested approval for a high value sale, I was asked, among other things, to provide a contact phone #. I know Rudy sold some high value items and would have had to provide that info as well.
Mods, do any of you have access to Rudy's phone number and be willing to give him a call to try to find out what's going on? Even if someone else pics up they can relay an update on Rudy which can then be shared within reason with the forum.

Yup the mods will have that info.

I have his mobile and full mailing address if R2 or the remainder of the mod team needs it.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11

K, I think you are confusing Rudy with Thinkbach.
This is a hell of a way to start the new year.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Already happened.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Ok! So has anyone, mod or friend, tried to contact him?

YES! Several people did. As you can't see an update on this thread this leads to there was no one answering / phone turned off unfortunately..