• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

doncroce

Known Member
14/6/15
Hi!

I fell in love with this watch, first time i saw it on an report to the film.
So i looked over and over for informations about this watch, knowing i never will have one in my live. Then i found sites, talking about replications of such watches. Searching further got me to this forum and this thread. Reading it over and over, it was clear, i will buy one, as soon as it is available.

My wife recognized my interrest for this watch and decided with my kids, that this would be my gift this christmas. So i ordered it yesterday at intime. The qc pictures and promotion pictures i saw until now are good enough for me, not to wait for an "eventually possible v2".

So i´m looking forward for my qc pictures too and look forward in best hope, to get my watch eventually until christmas day. :happy:

Greetings from Austria
ThePapabear71

Congrats! Ordered one for myself too, fell in love with it since I've watched the new bond film!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I received the watch and sold it as a C&R. The bezel just doesn't do it for me but that's personal. It's a very nice looking watch on its own without comparison to the genuine. :)

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Macko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/15
Hello guys!

I have just joined this wonderful site. I wanted to ask you where should I buy Seamaster 300 SPECTRE replica - on Toro, Chizen, or Intime? What is your experience with these dealers? Moreover, I would like to ask you one thing - where are you from and how much did you pay for shipping? Is it true that when I am from Slovakia (veeery small country situated in Eastern Europe, member of EU :) ), I have to pay 50 bucks for shipping? Thank you very much!

PS: if I order them this week, is there ANY possibility I would receive them by the end of December? Do you think they will release V2 any time soon?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Word is that the V2 is coming sometime next week. If you are willing to wait that is. No guarantee if the inner ring bezel issue would be fixed on the V2 though. If you order the watch this week through any of the TD or vendors, there is a possibility of you receiving it before the new year. But keep in mind that postage would be very busy around this time of the year so some delays here and there are expected.

With regards to the bezel issue, I'm fine with it. Like legendkiller said, it looks good on its own. And it's not like I'm going to be sharing my pics of it and passing it off as the real thing anyway. At the end of the day, accurate bezel or not, it is what it is, a replica.

pres_underwood

28/11/15
I messaged Andrew from TrustyTime regarding the V2. He denied anything of that sort, saying that the current one "hasn't sold enough" to warrant the production of an improved second version. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13zeta28

Horology Curious
24/11/15
Looks like trustytime is having trouble with their orders. I ordered 8 days ago and i have yet to receive my qc pics. Andrew says there are a lot of backlog.

Now i am unsure if i will get the waych before i leave for holiday.

Anyone else experiencing this with their orders?

pres_underwood

28/11/15
Looks like trustytime is having trouble with their orders. I ordered 8 days ago and i have yet to receive my qc pics. Andrew says there are a lot of backlog.

Now i am unsure if i will get the waych before i leave for holiday.

Anyone else experiencing this with their orders?

Yup. I emailed him about it too. Apparently there was some sort of file corruption which caused "500+ orders" to be deleted. He reassured me that "the orders are recorded in his mailbox".

AdamD

30/11/15
Hi All! Been waiting for a spectre rls for some weeks and reading this post will excitement when they released a v6 unit, like many id like a V2 should there be one so in haste i emailed just intime.co , are they the legit intime?

Had a reply back from a Ryan there saying that v2 is already released they have just not updated the listing on there site and a v2 will be despatched if ordered now.

Hmmm are they just pushing for the order or is this true?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Hi All! Been waiting for a spectre rls for some weeks and reading this post will excitement when they released a v6 unit, like many id like a V2 should there be one so in haste i emailed just intime.co , are they the legit intime?

Had a reply back from a Ryan there saying that v2 is already released they have just not updated the listing on there site and a v2 will be despatched if ordered now.

Hmmm are they just pushing for the order or is this true?

LOL.. I'll believe it when I see it. Order at your own risk. You can tell if it's a V2 from the qc pics they will send you afterwards...

AdamD

30/11/15
thats what i thought... said no worries confirm the changes ans send me a pic of a sample to confirm and ill order, no reply?! :)

Farslayer

Known Member
19/4/13
Well, just received my QC picture. Two major problems I have:

1) Not sure if it's the lighting or the angle, but the bottom of the triangles at hour 2 and especially 3 seem awfully caved in instead of a straight line. Seems to happen in both pictures although they were taken at different angles.

2) Not sure if it's the sticker that's doing the trick, but looks more like 15 000 GAUSS instead of 15'000 GAUSS.

Waiting for new pics to be sent. Might be safer waiting for V2 if it's really coming. Emailed my dealer and they stated they've not heard about V2 yet despite the rumors from previous posts.

23060307229_e400c9fbc9_b.jpg

22799933614_722d8f9be6_z.jpg

23132497340_1e718d8ce0_z.jpg

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
thats what i thought... said no worries confirm the changes ans send me a pic of a sample to confirm and ill order, no reply?! :)

Interested in what Ryan says. I ordered from Ryan on Nov 19th, but asked him to hold my order til V2 comes out. I received QC pics on the 24th, but informed QCdept that I was waiting for V2. I assumed it was too early for V2 and the QC pics looked like the V1 everyone else had. I sent a follow up with Ryan after but he responded "Jordan has gotten back to you already!" I dont know what that meant so I sent a follow up today.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I reckon that if they were to do a V2, it will be fully fixed with the brushed bracelet, a better Nato strap and an accurate bezel rather than releasing a V2 that is done half heartedly with just the brushed bracelet. I think we won't see it anytime soon. I'd give it a few months at least. Its just too soon because the current one was only just released a couple of weeks ago. But who knows right... More power to those who are willing to wait.

pres_underwood

28/11/15
I reckon that if they were to do a V2, it will be fully fixed with the brushed bracelet, a better Nato strap and an accurate bezel rather than releasing a V2 that is done half heartedly with just the brushed bracelet. I reckon we won't see it anytime soon. I'd give it a few months at least. Its just too soon because the current one was only just released a couple of weeks ago. But who knows right... More power to those who are willing to wait.

Also tbh I prefer the two tone (brushed/unbrushed) metal bracelet. [emoji23]

kokonut

Known Member
26/10/15
I just want an updated bezel. I already found a Gen Nato, and the bracelet wasnt a big issue for me. I have a feeling I will just tell Ryan to send the one he has. Just waiting on his response and some members to post their pics when they receive their order.