• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Sub-C V6 coming soon...

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
[MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] ca you please kick JF's ass until we get a gen like rehaut & engraving plus good sel? :D :D

Viktor

12/3/14
So if I have understand well.... there is no offcial V6 yet. It's just a sales-trick?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
MpnL7L2.jpg
so the v6 is the watch I've been talking about.just a crappy v5 with a slightly different dial layout.terrible sel .I hate noob now can't belive they haven't even bothered to make a nice braclet like they did on the new tt release
I'm staying with my super franken v3 ln and gen hulk.noob can go to hell ha ha

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Also have very low expectations on the new j12 that's in the pipline.I suggest people to either build or buy v3 franken's or go gen if u want a 116610

vpn00786

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/15
So I have had preliminary discussions with someone who can help us make a gen spec SUB-C case. He is checking to see if the LASER Rehaut engraving is something he can produce. If he can, given this person's credibility, I think we will have an excellent Sub-C base case for our Frankens.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
So I have had preliminary discussions with someone who can help us make a gen spec SUB-C case. He is checking to see if the LASER Rehaut engraving is something he can produce. If he can, given this person's credibility, I think we will have an excellent Sub-C base case for our Frankens.

If he can do the same for a tight and sharp edge on the bracelet then he's golden. The stock noobs are quite poor.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

We don't want laser rehaut engraving. We want nice deep double outlined rehaut. That's polished and shines.with sharp sel that's recessed perfectly .tell your mate that lol

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
so the v6 is the watch I've been talking about.just a crappy v5 with a slightly different dial layout.terrible sel .I hate noob now can't belive they haven't even bothered to make a nice braclet like they did on the new tt release
I'm staying with my super franken v3 ln and gen hulk.noob can go to hell ha ha

So it sounds like the only thing worth keeping on this one is the dial! Am still not sure why this should be called the V6, and not the V5.1!

Anyway, enjoyed this distraction but now back to work on my V3!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
So it sounds like the only thing worth keeping on this one is the dial! Am still not sure why this should be called the V6, and not the V5.1!

Anyway, enjoyed this distraction but now back to work on my V3!

The dial is ok but the markers are to fat for the dial they are replicating so it's a fail
The fat marker surrounds on the old noob dials were correct for the dial it was replicating

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
The dial is ok but the markers are to fat for the dial they are replicating so it's a fail

Yes! I now remember you had posted that a while a go!

I also remember reading somewhere that someone had taken the markers off of the BP Sub-C and mounted them on the Noob dial (I think it was in the days of the V2 and before the V3 came out). Would that be of any help to rescue this dial?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Yes! I now remember you had posted that a while a go!

I also remember reading somewhere that someone had taken the markers off of the BP Sub-C and mounted them on the Noob dial (I think it was in the days of the V2 and before the V3 came out). Would that be of any help to rescue this dial?

Yes good idea

vpn00786

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/15
We don't want laser rehaut engraving. We want nice deep double outlined rehaut. That's polished and shines.with sharp sel that's recessed perfectly .tell your mate that lol

Again, I will wait to hear back and see if thats something he can even do before getting into fine details. At the point, ill definitely create a new thread and gets everyone input. Hopefully I'll have an answer in the next few weeks.

mirozel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/14
hi, compared a BK subv6 that my friend just got with a v5 I had...

FYI the whole bracelet has changed. The edges of the clasp are not as sharp, engraving on clasp is slightly different and different sized font, rolex logo changed, and the links of the bracelet are perhaps a quarter mm more narrow.

In addition, i feel the overall case/dial looks ever so slightly bigger than the v5, but it may be how the dial is laid out.

Anyone know if the dial is more close to Gen or if the rolex logo is more gen like? Do Gen's have AR on the cyclops?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Is this for realz? You have piqued my interest about this future watch. Tell us more soon.

Imo no its not for real I've seen many posts from noobs like this in the last 2 years

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Imo no its not for real I've seen many posts from noobs like this in the last 2 years

The last sentence says it all!!! Do gen have ar on the cyclops??!!!!!! Only a noob with little knowledge of the model in question would say this!!!