• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Explorer II Polar: In love! :)

hautehorloge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/7/13
Got the thing! And am very happy!

2a2abety.jpg

What do you think? Honest opinions apprechiated. :)

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
such a beautiful watch. been trying to locate one from the TDs now for the past 2 weeks with no luck.

mch2112

Renowned Member
24/3/12
California
Looks very good. A lot of the early ones had misaligned cyclopes. Maybe they're doing better on that now.

elgrandeblanco

24/8/13
Honestly? The orange is way off, the crown isn't aligned with the 12 marker, the date is crooked, the SEL's have a fraction of a mm gap, blah blah blah. You should just list it on the sales forum for $50 less than you paid... Here, I'll save you the trouble, PM me your paypal and I'll take it off your hands. :)

Of course, I'm just kidding (well, about everything except taking it off your hands...) It is a damn beautiful watch! As someone else asked if they were back in stock at any TD's, there is a reason they're all sold out...

hautehorloge

INMATE
12/7/13
Honestly? The orange is way off, the crown isn't aligned with the 12 marker, the date is crooked, the SEL's have a fraction of a mm gap, blah blah blah. You should just list it on the sales forum for $50 less than you paid... Here, I'll save you the trouble, PM me your paypal and I'll take it off your hands. :)

Of course, I'm just kidding (well, about everything except taking it off your hands...) It is a damn beautiful watch! As someone else asked if they were back in stock at any TD's, there is a reason they're all sold out...

Hehehe
I was sick of waiting and all member sales that are popping up for 5 minutes until they're sold are based in CONUS (I'm sitting in Europe). So i gave myself a hit and catched this gorgeous genuine one :)

elgrandeblanco

24/8/13
Well done! The white dialed Exp and the SS YM have always been my two most favorite watches. I just scored a TC Yachtmaster a few days ago, so that only leaves one of these white Exp's left on the must have list.

Such a nice watch, you simply must post more pictures...

cmaster

6/9/13
such a beautiful watch. been trying to locate one from the TDs now for the past 2 weeks with no luck.

Me too

Been waiting too long for one!

Thats a great looking watch. IMO one of the very best

chats

25/8/13
wanted this for a long time, great watch, but i am scared that the orange will fade

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
wanted this for a long time, great watch, but i am scared that the orange will fade

Come oooon! That's no reason NOT to get one! If you start thinking like that pretty soon you'll be out of the rep game altogether!!! :)

Sent from my IWC 3777 using a gappy SEL

hautehorloge

INMATE
12/7/13
I'd be pissed if my £4.5K gen had a wonky 6 O clock dial marker ;-)

Lovely watch. Probably one I'd never by the gen of, but such a great rep. Mine says a cheesy 'hi'...

null_zpsbabaa5e6.jpg

The wonky dial marker is a optical illusion. :)
I truely LOVE it. But i also would love the Noob one. Maybe i'll replace it one day, if its available again and go for a gen Dipsy.

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
i see this instock if people still need this noob