• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Sub-C V6 coming soon...

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
[MENTION=112980]Pashaman[/MENTION], as you know that "V6" is a BK based on Noob's latest version so maybe BK or whoever took the time to lower the crystal into the case.. I don't know if all V6s have lower crystal, if your research says so please let us know... just saying since the pic is mine from my BK (we also talked about this in my thread)

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Pashaman

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/9/15
@Pashaman, as you know that "V6" is a BK based on Noob's latest version so maybe BK or whoever took the time to lower the crystal into the case.. I don't know if all V6s have lower crystal, if your research says so please let us know... just saying since the pic is mine from my BK (we also talked about this in my thread) ?
Sent from my S6 Edge+

yes, you're absolutely correct. When I wrote the above post, that was prior to my conversation with BK when he confirmed that mod. I need to edit the post. When we spoke there was no mention of that mod however, you had only asked my opinion on the crystal height compared to the v5 so I took it upon myself to consolidate the photos. Good catch, though.

Purumpumpum

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/11/15
Why does my browser tell me the website contains malware? :sad:

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
[MENTION=83013]smoke[/MENTION] or anyone who knows the releases very well, I have a clasp with a polished coronet on the V5 (definitely a V5) 116610 I just bought. I haven't seen a V5 or V6 with this feature, so it looks like an LF (which would explain the decent SEL), but came on a stock watch. I was just curious as to which release or factory the clasp is from?

Here's the clasp (ignore the screw I accidentally left slightly unscrewed)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Well take a pic of the entire watch.if u think you have the lf braclett then you probably bought an lf sub.the pic u just took is not good enough to see .also what's the code on the clasp?

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
The clasp code is 2VU. Here's a shot of the face, it has the typical white notch error in the mouth of the crown on the dial seen on V5 noob.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The clasp code is 2VU. Here's a shot of the face, it has the typical white notch error in the mouth of the crown on the dial seen on V5 noob.

Its a noob v5 with a noob v5 braclet

ahmadyk23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/10
Nice that they seemed to have added the "platinum" finish on the bezel markers and numbers.

vegasbaby

11/3/14

Nice example! DW in yours is so much more centered than most, mine included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
[MENTION=80643]vegasbaby[/MENTION] Yeah I was blown away by having the DW pretty much perfect, each number is dead center. The bezel is also completely flush with no rocking, SEL is tight to the point that it's difficult to remove, and the majority of V5 factory QC problems aren't present on this example.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Nailed it bro! Couldn't agree more :)

The only things it needs are:

1. machined into a sharp case lug/bracelet SEL joint. Present one is rounded and looks terrible.
2. a tighter fitting flip over latch on the clasp. Present ones have gaps you could jump through.

MrDoogers

Banned
11/12/15
Hi, could you advise Tonys user name? thanks bud.

MrDoogers

Banned
11/12/15
I am not the biggest expert here (smoke is), but i see two major flaws:
1. the 30 is defnitely ****** on the 0
2. the 40 is not aligned, the 0 is off compared to 4

30 marker is pretty obvious.