• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My TC 16610LV honest review (and like, billions of pics!!!)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
This thread inspired me to wear my TC today - does feel pretty light:
image_zpsorxgid9g.jpeg
Wow amazing.. I think I should maybe have ordered my LV with a normal black bezel..
Very nice review! I just recived my SD 4000. The watch Feels so small comparing to my PAM 351 :D Even my Steinhart Ocean One is bigger...

Wys?ane z mojego D5833 przy u?yciu Tapatalka
Yes at the end is what you have been had on and sure takes some time to get used to the new size.

Today I am taking her out show some love and see what happens

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Dan71

Renowned Member
24/4/15
Italy
[MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION] Tc have the best brecelet for this model 16610 or there is other better bracelet 16610 from other dealer ?
can also accept a gen bracelet?

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I think that has maybe the best bracelet for this model and it would accept anything genuine and for sure bracelet.. There are some very experienced members around the 5digit Rolexes and there are like a ton of threads to read on, the rabbit hole seems endless in here

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Hapylu

Known Member
16/1/15
EU/Poland
its such a beautiful watch but same as you iam more 6digits guy and i wish one day someone like Thomas start makin perfect ceramic sub replicas

cheers

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
its such a beautiful watch but same as you iam more 6digits guy and i wish one day someone like Thomas start makin perfect ceramic sub replicas

cheers
Bad luck!! I asked him if he is going to dig into the 6digit Rollies but he said that has no intention at all towards this end

Sent from my S6 Edge+

thegeneral_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/14
Great write up and pics! In the end it is all about personal preference. I think it looks amazing but I am a big fan of vintage in general. I love the 5-digit size and lightness and would pick that over a ceramic sub any day.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Great write up and pics! In the end it is all about personal preference. I think it looks amazing but I am a big fan of vintage in general. I love the 5-digit size and lightness and would pick that over a ceramic sub any day.
Nicely put, it's all down to personal taste, I consider myself lucky as we have so many nice options out there. I start to get used around my TC and for sure appreciate clean design and high level of craftsmanship..

By the way, and this is something I didn't want to cry about but do you think if Thomas did all TCs himself alone as claimed he would ever let a watch off his hand with a flaw like this? OK it's just a screw but really now??

Sent from my S6 Edge+

MariuszMiglanc

29/9/15
Nicely put, it's all down to personal taste, I consider myself lucky as we have so many nice options out there. I start to get used around my TC and for sure appreciate clean design and high level of craftsmanship..

By the way, and this is something I didn't want to cry about but do you think if Thomas did all TCs himself alone as claimed he would ever let a watch off his hand with a flaw like this? OK it's just a screw but really now??

Sent from my S6 Edge+
I have the same problem with this screw in my sd 4000. I will take some pictures when i get home.

Wys?ane z mojego D5833 przy u?yciu Tapatalka

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I think that has maybe the best bracelet for this model and it would accept anything genuine and for sure bracelet.. There are some very experienced members around the 5digit Rolexes and there are like a ton of threads to read on, the rabbit hole seems endless in here

Sent from my S6 Edge+
Hey buddy the lume looks great, the whole watch in fact. I'm curious though. How long does the lume last? For example if you charge it with the flashlight on your phone for two minutes before bed will it still be glowing when you wake up?

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Hey buddy the lume looks great, the whole watch in fact. I'm curious though. How long does the lume last? For example if you charge it with the flashlight on your phone for two minutes before bed will it still be glowing when you wake up?
I own a genuine Omega PO with very strong lume but will not last all night like you think. It will have a weak glow after some hours so the same or considerable less applies for the TC even though I have not tested that thorough in this regard

Sent from my S6 Edge+

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I own a genuine Omega PO with very strong lume but will not last all night like you think. It will have a weak glow after some hours so the same or considerable less applies for the TC even though I have not tested that thorough in this regard

Sent from my S6 Edge+

It will last 8 hours, and it will be dim in the morning.

The best way to charge is in real sunlight. You can use a flash light or UV light. But I've found that the lume is initially bright but the decline is much faster than it is with sunlight. I'm sure a physicist could explain this better, but I imagine that different colors/wave lengths are able to penetrate deeper and give the lume a more thorough charge than a single wave length LED flashlight.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
It will last 8 hours, and it will be dim in the morning.

The best way to charge is in real sunlight. You can use a flash light or UV light. But I've found that the lume is initially bright but the decline is much faster than it is with sunlight. I'm sure a physicist could explain this better, but I imagine that different colors/wave lengths are able to penetrate deeper and give the lume a more thorough charge than a single wave length LED flashlight.
Are you saying the PO will last eight hours or the TC will last eight hours? I just hate rep lume that glows for 10 minutes and then disappears.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Are you saying the PO will last eight hours or the TC will last eight hours? I just hate rep lume that glows for 10 minutes and then disappears.
I am saying that PO will have a fade lume after some hours and it's a gen.. For the TC as I said I didn't test it, for sure looks better than the rest of the reps I had (had best Noob's Ceramic models).. As said above sunlight is always the best source of energy for those molecules

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I am saying that PO will have a fade lume after some hours and it's a gen.. For the TC as I said I didn't test it, for sure looks better than the rest of the reps I had (had best Noob's Ceramic models).. As said above sunlight is always the best source of energy for those molecules

Sent from my S6 Edge+
Ok. Sounds pretty good. Definitely you can say it's not rep lume. After having a seiko orange monster and a seamaster I'm always comparing lume to those.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Indeed it is a really nice watch, I am changing my mind every hour of selling or keeping.. Really I don't know, I couldn't be more confused.. In order to make up my mind I am going to order another SD (Noob's latest 116600) and a couple Omegas

Sent from my S6 Edge+

boonper

Known Member
21/4/15
Does the minute markers on the dial for every (5, 10, 15... minutes) have whiter and bolder stroke?